- low cost canadian viagra update: Jun-30-2014 all IGNOU Public Administration material available on Mrunal.org/download
- On request of some readers, after looking at the syllabus and Some past papers of RBI Officer’s Exam Phase-II (Mains).
Of course there are many books and material available in the market.
- But you should know their (Cheap) marketing strategy:
Today they publish a book for Uttar Pradesh/Haryana Public Service Commission exam, Next month same ‘content’ is copy pasted and book is circulated on as “RBI Officer’s exam” after changing the front cover
- and It has been brought to my notice, some chopshop swinging dudes are even selling material for Rs.6600 rupees!
follow link So, Here goes the Paperwise- Studyplan. (Entire Study material is absolutely FREE yes no hidden conditions here)
follow site The notification and Syllabus of RBI itself says:
source site The syllabus is only indicative and not exhaustive. Keeping in view that candidates from different faculty backgrounds apply for the post, the questions in Papers II and III will be basic in nature.
- and yet people are opting for academic heavy books such as Dutt Sundaram for Economy, infact that book isn’t much relevent for IAS exams nowadays.
- Remember, you don’t have to read the books, you have to read the topics. So always keep syllabus in front of you and Preparation should be topic wise, and not book-wise.The study plan is prepared with
- 1. Requires no expenditure (everything is free for download legally- no pircacy here!)
- 2. The material is “Standard” (NCERT, IGNOU) hence high probability of getting good marks for your answers. I mean you can get everything from google/wiki but those webpages would go in unnecessary depth. This material is to-the-point and exam oriented.
- 3. This Study-Material doesn’t go in too depth. (Any candidate from any graduation stream can easily understand and master it in short time).
- 4. Part of Same material is available in Hindi pdfs as well on the same from NCERT/ IGNOU Egyankosh site.
- Because I have given plenty of download-links, this ‘study-plan’ would appear extremely lengthy and huge but it is not really lengthy. If you’re really desperate to get the job, you can do cover this all up in 15-20 days of continuous daily 8-10 hours study.
- Infact it’ll take more time to cover Dutt Sundaram’s book on Economy than covering Entire syllabus for all three papers of RBI Officer’s Phase-2 exam, with this–
Paper II : Economy
- Basic understanding: sectors of economy, concept of money and development
PS can download these NCERTs in Hindi medium too.
- To get the Basic idea about GDP, GNP, Public Debt, IIP, FII etc. visit Mrunal.org/economy
- NCERT Class-11 (understanding economic development)
Now Understand: Socialism, Communism, Capitalism, LPG (liberalisation, globalisation, privatisation), Green Revolution etc
- NCERT: Class-11 (Indian economic development)
- Finally: microeconomic concepts of supply and demand, elasticity etc (without going to in mathematical details)
- Class-12 : Macro Economy : money and banking, role of RBI etc. (without going to in mathematical details)
- You can also read Class 11,12 Sociology books for time pass; for getting fodder material to write in the topics Urbanisation and Migration – Gender Issues – Social Justice etc
- All NCERT textbooks are free to download from following linkMrunal.org/download
selective topic wise study from IGNOU booklets
- After you’re done with basic foundation, time for doing selective topic wise study from IGNOU B.A. booklets (legally) freely available on Mrunal.org/download
- You’ll have to register a free account before downloading the PDF file.
Don’t worry, they don’t go in “that” depth, they are written very lucid and structured language, of course prepare some extremely brief revision notes out of it containing “keywords”.
- After all, this is a descriptive paper, you understand a topic that is good but you must be able to reproduce your understanding on a piece of paper.
- For Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour Policy – Monetary and Fiscal Policy – Privatisation – Role of Economic Planning. Globalization – Opening up of the Indian Economy- Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy
B.A. (Economics) Booklets:
- They will help you cover various topics such as SEBI, Indian Economy- Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy
- For International Economic Institutions – IMF and World Bank -WTO etc. read following PDFs from B.A. (Political Science)
- Whatever miscellaneous topics remain in the syllabus, use Wikipedia etc
- ^ In above sources you’ll find plenty of material overlapping with Finance,
moving on directly to the “management” portion.
- Again same authentic IGNOU source (Free)About the management portion, it’s kind of ‘story-book’ like stuff.
IGNOU booklets are written in a very lucid manner for self-study purpose.
Doesn’t require much the brain application, very easy to understand , you’ll be able to remember 5-5 points for everything , even on first reading.
- Leadership theories
- Formal and informal communication
- Theories of motivation
- Motivation and morale
For HR topics and recruitment, training, performance appraisal, rewards and incentive management etc. download the necessary PDFS from following Module M.A. (Public Administration) course- human resource management
- I might have missed some topics, you can see the Public Administration index and and get the required PDFs. click me
More or less of Clomid tablets Essay, Precis writing, Comprehension, Business/Office Correspondence.
I mean really, do I need to suggest something here too? :)
But if you’re really weak here, you may buy
Compulsory English for Civil and Judicial service by A. P. Bhardwaj from Flipkart.com
- I might have missed a few topics but you can google, and always keep the syllabus in front of you and keep a track of your progress.
- don’t try to do Ph.D on any topic, just note down 5-6 easy to remember points.
- Have some writing practice.
- All the best.