Geography Paper 1 SECTION – A
get link 1. Write short notes on the following in about 150 words each:
- Palaeozoic glacial evidence for Continental Drift.
- Systems approach to landform analysis.
- Compare and contrast tropical cyclone and temperature cyclone.
- Major components of IGBP.
- Different layers of ocean water
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-vardenafil-senza-ricetta 2. 400 words each:
- Explain how Bosche and Haldenhang lead to the Theory of Slope Replacement.
- Classify airmasses and explain how ‘cP’ airmass affects global climate.
clomid and drug test 3. 250 words each:
- Discuss how different types of mining lead to different types of environmental problems.
- Adaptation and distribution of animals in the Ethiopian realm.
- Impact of Cryopsphare on global climate.
accutane without prescription 4. 250 words each:
- Characteristics of the standard epigene cycle of erosion.
- Programmes initiated by the International Council of Science on Earth System studies.
- “Atolls present the most challenging explaination in the evolution of coral reefs”, Discuss.
Geography Paper 1 SECTION – B
5. Write short note on the following in about 150 words each:
- Relevance of distance decay principle in Indian cities.
- Impact of migration on urban demography.
- Similarities in the population distribution of southern continents and reasons for the same.
- Status of infant morality rate in the world.
- Problem faced by industries which developed due to inertia.
6. 400 words each:
- Evaluate the various models on population density distribution in urban centres.
- “Though 70% of Indian population is rural, urban planning is crucial to the development of India.” Discuss.
7. 250 words each:
- Salient features of watershed planning and its advantages and disadvantages.
- Impact of changing fertility ratio on world population
- “Colonial forces resulted in the primate pattern of urban process in most Southern Asian countries.” Discuss.
8. 250 words each:
- Regional shifts in the world urbanization after 1950 and the varied characteristics of urban process.
- Impact of failure of Monsoon on Gujarat Agro-climate zone.
- Locational significance of Rotterdam in European economy.
Geography Paper 2 SECTION – A
Q 1. Places
- Ganga river waterway from Allahabad
- Indravati river
- Amravati river
- Pir Panjal Range
- Narkondam Island
- Kharkai river
- Kolhan highland
- North Koel river
- Explain the structure characteristics of the Deccan plateau.
- Discuss the role of spatial pattern of rainfall and temperature in the delimitation of climatic region of India, specially with reference to stamp’s climatic regionalization.
- Delineate the mineral belts of India and mention their distinctive features.
- Divide India into agricultural regions and critically examine the role of ecological and human factors responsible for transformation of agricultural economy in any one region.
Q 4. Write about following in about 200 words each:
- Describe the development of textile industry in India.
- Examine the role of road transport in regional development taking suitable examples from an area you have studied in detail.
- Identify the spatial pattern of agro-industrial regions of India. Analyse the potentiality of Malwa as an important agro-industrial region of the future.
Geography Paper 2 Section B
Q 5. Write about following in about 150 words each:
- Factors affecting innovation diffusion.
- Linguistic diversity in North-eastern states.
- Geographical reason for the variation in literacy from state to state in India.
- Identity Tsunami affected areas and give their management problems in India.
- Morphological characteristics of villages situated in hilly regions.
- Evaluate the population policy of India and examine its relevance to the nation’s population control.
- Give an account of geographical conditions responsible for the development of different types of rural settlement in India.
- Examine the origin, dimensions and implications of the Sino-Indian border dispute.
- Exaplain the causes, impact and remedial measures of flood-hazards in the middle Ganga plain. Represent the flood-affected areas of middle Ganga plain on a sketch map in your answer-book.
Q 8. Write about the following in about 200 words each:
- Examine the relevance of linkage of rivers in India with special reference to Ganga-Cauveri linkage canal.
- How age structure affects dependency ratio? Explain with suitable examples.
- Elucidate the role of Tribal Development Blocks in the development of Tribal area.