- This R.T.I was filled by a reader Mr. Rakesh Singh, seeking official answerkeys for various competitive exams held by UPSC in last five years. UPSC on its part, continued playing Lord Curzon, said we keep answerkeys for last two years only and in that too, 2012’s answerkeys denied in most cases citing “Exam process” is not yet finished. Anyways, still 2011 keys were given.
- I’ve combined those official answerkeys, with the original question papers of UPSC and provided the download links below.
- While these papers are meant for IES, CDS and NDA, but their English grammar, comprehension, sentence arrangement, sentence correction etc. is also relevant for other exams such as BankPO and SSC CGL.
- Similarly, their General awareness portion (particularly the static questions from polity, geography etc.) should also provide practice to UPSC civil service aspirants as well.
- So I recommend everyone to download these papers, practice them @home and verify your answers with the official answerkeys provided by UPSC.
CDS 2011 English paper (1 and 2)
Contains total 240 questions on English grammar, comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, sentence arrangement, sentence correction =decent practice for the upcoming SSC CGL, SBI PO, LIC AAO etc.
NDA 2011, 12 (total 3 papers)
Each paper contains 50 questions on English grammar comprehension, remaining on general awareness.
IES 2011 (General Ability Test)
Paper contains 60 questions on English grammar-comprehension, 60 on general awareness.