- The written test of SBI PO was held on 28.04.2013. Now, SBI has released the list of successful candidates. (Unlike UPSC which takes months to declare any result.)
- The roll numbers of successful candidates, available on in this PDF (click me to Download)
- Congratulations to those who passed.
- Those who could not make it in the list: there is more to life than just one exam so, don’t be a Devdas, prepare for the next competition exam and or whatever other career backup plans that you have.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-viagra-50-mg-online-generico-a-Genova 18th June 2013: from this day, successful candidates can download their Call Letter and Bio-data Format.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-vardenafil-online-sicuro-Firenze 3rd July 2013: from this day, The Phase II (Group discussion and personal interview) will start.
Importance of GDPI?
As per notification,
- your written marks (out of 250) are converted to out of 75
- and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks maximum) are converted to out of 25.
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion & Interview out of 100 for each category.
- =As we can see, Written weightage =3/4th and GDPI weightage is just 1/4th.
But ^that should not lead to any laziness on GDPI preparation because notification further says:
- The http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=omprare-viagra-generico-200-mg-consegna-rapida-a-Parma qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- The candidates will have to viagra generico italia pagamento online a Milano qualify both in Phase-I and Phase-II http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-acquistare-viagra-generico-25-mg-a-Genova separately.