http://parilokmontessori.com/?x=blood-pressure-drugs-and-viagra Not an Article, just to inform you that RBI has uploaded Call Letter for the Grade B Officer examination.
Goto following link: ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/rbijuly/login.php?appid=dwe134asdqascalqniei
As per the handout, http://buy-generic-clomid.com there are section cutoffs, negative marking but there is no ‘sectional timing’. They’ll throw all frusemide lasix side effects 200 questions you to at once. You can solve them in any order within 130 minutes
- Save your roll number
- Items to bring @Exam hall
- Computer Tests: A few tips
- GA: Don’t Mark n Review
- Comprehension: Mark n Review
- Online Exam structure
- General Awareness Sample Questions
- DI (Data interpretation)
- Instructions for computer Exam
- General Instructions:
- Note for Person with Disability (PWD):
AND after the exam is finished, buy viagra without prescription please don’t misplace your hallticket/callletter. Note down your roll number in 3-4 places eg.
- your drawing room’s wall calendar
- as a contact no. in your mobile phone,
- In your certificate file (where you keep your graduation certi. etc.)
- in your google docs/ as your gmail contact
Otherwise when result comes, panic comes http://smarttransom.com/?x=viagra-professional-pharmacy-online&fab=31 “I forgot my roll number, how I can check my result?”
- Admission Letter (you viagra drugs in nigerian Must paste a passport sized photo on it)
- go to site Photo ID card.
- One Ball point pen (although my advice, also bring pencil with rubber, that way, even if you have to make correction in some calculation you can do easily- comes handy in sitting-arrangement- blood relation type questions otherwise diagram becomes too messy, then you’ve to rewrite everything=time waste.).
COPY pasting the same tips from RBI assistant article
- In the pen-paper based test, if you don’t know answer to a particular question, you could mark it in the question paper, or write its question number at the end of question paper (in the rough space). And at the end of the exam, you’ll review that question and try to solve it again.
- In the computer based test, they also provide same facility. Under every question there is button for “mark/review”. You must make efficient use of mark/ review button. There are two ways to do it (whichever works fine for you).
|get link Approach1||generic levitra best prices Approach2|
Don’t put GA (General awareness) question on “mark n review”. Reason: if you don’t know the answer for a general awareness question on the first time reading, there is very low chance that you can solve it by “mark and review” (unlike mathematics or reasoning question). Here in GA question, you’ll just waste time in mark-n-review, and in the worst case, your mind will seduce you into ticking some wrong answer based on guess-work, just to overcome to the imaginary cutoffs= score goes down thanks to negative marking.
- Suppose, after reading the English paragraph, you’ve to answer five question but You can answer only 3 question. Remaining two question are difficult. Now you decide to put other two question on “mark and review”.
- Problem= when you come back to review the same question at the end of exam, the passage would have evaporated from your head, and you’ll need to re-read the whole passage again just for those two question =lot of time wasted. Therefore, solve all Comprehension questions at once after reading the passage, if you can’t solve any, then just leave it, don’t come back later for mark n review.
- ^Same advice for “sets” based on sitting arrangement, blood relation etc. Because if you mark any 1-2 question for review, you’ll have to re-read the whole description to make a new chart on sitting arrangement.
- Same advice for “sets” based on Data interpretation tables/graphs. (unless you’ve framed the equation correctly and just stuck because of lengthy calculation or division and hence decided to put it on mark n review.).
- Time limit: 130 minutes
- There is sectional cutoffs=Yes.
- http://causeofjesusdeath.com/?search=discount-cialis-jelly-buy-online Negative marking: -0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- follow link Result for phase 1 exam will come .25 mg dose propecia in Sept/Oct. 2013
|section||No. Of Qs||marks|
|Reasoning ( verbal )||60||60|
- The time for the test is 130 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue for approximately 180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the Admission letters, giving of instructions etc.
- The tests will be provided in English and Hindi.
- You can attempt any question from 1 to 200 at any point of time within these 130 minutes. (unlike CAT, in which you’ve to face two sections Quant + DI and Reasoning + English.)
click ==now following part is just copy paste job from RBI’s handout==
- The purchasing power of Rupee strengthened against dollar in recent past because –––
- the interest rates in India are among the highest in the world
- there has been a strong flow of foreign direct investment into India
- there has been steady growth of Indian exports
- weakening of US currency because of poor economic recovery in US
- all of these
- The Tata group of Industries has taken over which of the following internet service providers ?
- Satyam Online
- None of these
- To combat the menace of money laundering, which of the following financial institutions has
- introduced the ‘Know Your Customer’ Scheme ?
- None of these
- As per present norms, the Mergers and Acquisitions in the corporate sector need a clearance from which of the following in addition to RBI etc.? (A) High Courts of the respective states (b) Union Cabinet (c) Cabinet of respective states
- A & B both
- Only B
- Only C
- Only A
- None of these
- Which of the following person – sport combination is incorrect ?
- Yasin Merchant – Snooker
- Baichung Bhutia – Football
- Narain Karthikeyan – Racing
- Gagan Ajit Singh – Athletics
- None of these
- Acontract which represents the obligation to buy or sell at a specified date in the future is known as ___
- Forward contracts
- None of these
- A foreign tourist wants to visit India’s famous forts. Which of the following group of cities will you suggest him to visit ?
- Nainital, Manali & Shimla
- Panaji, Thiruvanthapuram & Daman
- Puri, Kolkata & New Delhi
- Agra, Jaipur & Gwalior
- None of these
- Which of the following is NOT the part of Export-Import policy 2002–2007 of India ?
- Annual Advance Licence facility is extended for deemed exports.
- Validity of duty free replenishment certificate scheme extended from 12 to 18 months.
- Second hand capital goods which are less than 10 years old are allowed to be imported without obtaining licence.
- Special Exports Economic Zones (SEZs) developers will not be given any special status now under Income T ax Act. The act is to bring SEZs at par with other business activities.
- Exporters are not allowed to carry gems and jewellery of an amount more than 2 million US $ for overseas exhibitions.
Fill in the blanks
- He quickly glanced ………………………… the book to find what it said about the Indian economy.
- The counsel urged the court to ……………………… down the obnoxious law.
- The local official ……………………… the Minister of the situation.
|I am twenty||two years old||when I first||joined the bank||No error|
|To the Hindus||the Ganges is||holier than||any other river||No error|
|Of all the teachers||in our school||our class teacher||were very strict||No error|
simplicef 100 mg and prednisone 5mg (for maths, RBI copy pasted the same questions from Assistant’s exam!)
- 42 + 73+ 137=?
- None of these
- 20 x (1/2)=?
- None of these
- At 10 paise each, how many paise will 6 lemons cost?
- None of these
- Which of the following can be exact multiple of 4?
- None of these
- If the profit made by selling a pen for Rs.10 is as much as its cost, what is the cost price of the pen?
- None of these
Given below is a table showing percentages out of a total of 700 employees ranking six attributes that help promotion. Rank I is the highest. Study the table carefully and answer questions that follow :
Q. Which attribute for promotion has received the highest rank ?
Notice the percentage for rank I given in the table. You observe that seniority is the attribute with the highest percentage. So your answer is ‘Seniority’, which is answer No. (2).
Q. How many employees gave rank III to intelligence ?
Look at the intersection of the column giving percentage for rank III and the row giving percentage for
intelligence. You find that 10 percent of the 700 employees have given rank III to this attribute. 10% of 700 is 70. So your answer should be (4).
Q. Which attribute is considered the least important for promotion?
http://stepbirmingham.com/?search=buy-cialis-soft-best-price For reasoning, RBI simply copy pasted the same questions from Assistants’ Exam handout.
- Directions : In each of the following questions, there are five letter groups or words in each question. Four of these letter groups or words are alike in some way, while one is different. Find the one which is different.
http://dscotwilliams.com/?search=branded-cialis-pills Ans. Of the five, ‘black, ‘red’, ‘green’ and ‘yellow’ form a group as they are names of colours. ‘paint’ is not the name of a colour. Therefore, is the answer. Now try to solve the following questions.
- Find odd
- Find odd
Directions : In each of the following questions, there is a question mark in which only one of the five alternatives given under the question satisfies the same relationship as is found between the two terms to the left of the sign :: given in the question. Find the correct answer.
- Foot : man : : hoof :?
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=propecia-without-prescription-legal Ans. In the above example, ‘hoof’ has the same relationship with ‘horse’ as ‘foot’ has to ‘man’. Hence the answer is (3).
Now study to solve the following questions.
- Day : Night : : Kind :?
- Hut : Mansion : : Rabbit :?
Now try the following questions.
- If the letters in the word TOPS can be rearranged to form a meaningful word beginning with O, the last letter of that word is your answer. If more than one such word can be formed, M is the answer and if no such word can be formed, X is the answer.
- ‘Some leaders are dishonest. Satyapriya is a leader.’ Which of the following inferences definitely follows from these statements?
- Satyapriya is honest
- Satyapriya is dishonest
- Some leaders are honest
- Leaders are generally dishonest
- Satyapriya is sometimes dishonest
Mark n Review
- The Marked for Review status simply acts as a reminder that you have set to look at the question again. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
- To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
- Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Save and Next to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on Mark for Review and Next to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
- You can view the entire paper by clicking on the Question Paper button.
- To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons
- To change your answer, click the another desired option button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next
- To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button.
- To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review & Next. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
- To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Save & Next button.
- Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation.
- Sections will be displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you will view will be highlighted.
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
- You can move the mouse cursor over the section names to view the status of the questions for that section.
- You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.
- The candidates are requested to follow the instructions of the “Test Administrator” carefully. If any candidate does not follow the instructions / rules, it would be treated as a case of misconduct/ adoption of unfair means and such a candidate would be liable for debarment from appearing for examinations for a period as decided by the RBI.
- The candidates may ask the Test Administrator about their doubts or questions only before the commencement of the test. No query shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
- After the expiry of 130 minutes, the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he/ she has not clicked the “Submit” button.
- Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted at least 75% of the actual test time which is 90 minutes.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ once the exam starts as this will lock the exam.
- Please note your roll number, password, date, and time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- You may visit the venue one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time on the day of the examination.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and RBI Representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled and/or the result withheld. Any candidate who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behaviour unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment. The RBI may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you should hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
- The facility of a scribe would be allowed only to those PWD candidates with disabilities, who produce a medical certificate from an authorised Govt. of India/State Govt. Department/Hospital, to the effect that the candidate has physical limitation to write including that of speed. The medical certificate about physical limitation to write, including that of speed, should be brought by the candidate, in original (along with a photocopy), at the time of appearing at each stage of the examination. At the examination centre, the original will be verified and photocopy retained by the examination centre in-charge. Candidates without such certificate will not be allowed the facility of the scribe.
- The PWD candidates, who want to use facility of scribe, MUST download and carefully READ the instructions meant for them, which can be downloaded from RBI website.
- These candidates are also required to submit a Joint Undertaking/Declaration form that can be downloaded from RBI website.