IBPS | 1,138
8 months ago

[IBPS]CWE PO/MT-III Written result declared, Interview Call letters in January 2014, Final Allotment in March 2014

CSAT कत्ल की सुबह

days
hrs
mins
sec.
What's New?नया क्या?
  1. Halltickets: UPSC,RBI,UPPSC
  2. Economic Survey POWERPOINT
    Nothing else on top priority
  3. CAPF-2014 answerkey after that

Update: Interview call letters available on this link: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/cwepodec13/login.php?appid=iqasaec134alqsdindwe

@IBPS 2013 PO/MT III Players: CWE Written Result is declared. Click following link
Marks will come after 10 days, above link only tells whether you’ve cleared written exam or not.
To check the result, keep two things ready:

1. Roll number OR Registration number
  2. Password OR Date of birth

AND (if you’ve the time and mood) Post your score, experience and wisdom for the future aspirants, in the comments below.

Those who couldn’t make it- there is no need to lose hope. Whatever you’ve prepared for economy, reasoning, maths, English – that’ll continue helping you direct/indirectly in any other exam you appear in, but you must sustain the study-momentum, good vacancies will keep coming. (check the right hand side column of this page.)

What next?

First Week of January

• Interview call letters will be released.
  • You’ll have to download them from the official website of IBPS

Third Week of January

• The participating banks will start interviews.
  • Minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% for general category and (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).

March 2014

• Final Allotments of probationary officers / Management trainees based on their written + interview score.
  • weightage of written : Interview score in final merit list= 80:20

Mrunal’s Recommended Booklist

Subscribe by Email || / Print || PDF This Post (Need Chrome Browser)

अब तक 1,138 कमेंट्स लिखी गयी

1. manish says:

sir,
    i belong to sc cat..the certificate i have is signed by tehsildar..is there any problem i can face in doc verification? pls help

2. manish says:

hello,
    i belong to sc cat and the certificate have is issued by tehsildar i am bit tensed that i could face problem in doc verification…Do i need to make any correction in my cat certificate?..please help

• Ashok says:

manish, i think all caste certificate are issued by tehsildar.don’t worry about it.

3. Ahana says:

What is the meaning of the word ” pragyavibhavnam” in the IBPS logo.. Not so good at hindi

4. JR says:

i belong to OBC category..i have OBC NCL certificate issued by TN govt…format is 99% similar to d proforma of IBPS.does tat cause any problem? kindly reply..

5. Ahana says:

6. Raj Mohan says:

HI my name is Raj Mohan..I got 66 score in SC category. I just wanted to know how much chances are there for me and also.Is there any need to join any institute for interview guidance?

Any site for banking terminology in crux.
    any site to showing statistics regarding no of posts and people selecting in their respective cat.

7. Pooja says:

for pwd persons
    poll your marks in ibps po3 here…!!

8. Amit says:

Anyone having interview on 4th jan BOB Gomti nagar Lucknow?

9. Archana Singh says:

hello friends, I’ve scored just 65 marks in ibps po 3. it was my first attempt n quiet disappointed with the result. My interview is on 8th jan at BOI Noida. can any one please tell me is there any chance of getting into finals….?????

10. Vaishali D says:

Hello Friends ,
    I got only 73 marks (gen)!!
    What are my chances ? I have 2 years of experience in IT…

• Neetu says:

hmm.. 73 can not be “ONLY MARKS” this time.
      Interview will play a major role.
      So prepare well for the interview.

• Manish Kumar says:

Having experience is a advantage…but u have to convince the board and give suitable reason of switching from IT to Banking…Prepare well for interview.All the best.

• Rajput333 says:

Even I have the same doubt…I have 3.5 yrs of exp in IT and have got 76 Marks (Gen category)

11. babru says:

sir
    I am currently working as head cashier in a psb. But i am not getting no objection certificate from the bank as i had not taken permisson for written examination from hrd. If i appear as fresher than i have to explain last 4year’s gap. And i have cmpleted jaiib also, which i cant submit at intrvw as a fresh candidate. However i have nt mentioned about my work in the application form. So i wl be able to appear, but dont know where i will stand amongst other candidate. I am obc candidate and age 29 and my score 61. Please advice me sir.

12. Abhi says:

I’m also selected for IBPS PO/MT-III interview and this was my second attempt at IBPS PO. This will be my second interview experience (first was with TCS during campus recruitment) but I am very confused and a little scared too about the interview, because I don’t have any job experience and have a gap of two and a half years after graduation. So all in all I don’t have much to justify the gap, the switch from engg. to banking, my capabilities etc..someone please help me! Ohh, and I am a Gen candidate having an Engineering degree and I am sitting on my ‘tashreef’ doing nothing since graduation..!

13. vikas says:

I done my B Tech in 2012 and I don’t have my final degree, only have provisional degree. It causes any problem or not?

14. swapnil says:

enough with this polling,my interview on dis dis day…. blah blah!!!!
    lets help each other with sum interview tips n ques!!!
    q)rbi measures to strengthen rupee??
    1. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will provide dollars directly to state oil companies in attempt to support the rupee that has slumped over 20 percent this year. State-run companies are the biggest source of dollar demand in markets – worth $400 million to $500 million daily – and directing them to a special window is meant to reduce pressure on the rupee.
    2. The government will soon issue quasi-sovereign bonds to help bring more dollar inflows into the country. Under the scheme, state finance companies will sell these bonds to fund infrastructure development.
    3. The RBI will sell Rs. 22,000 crore bonds every week to check the volatility in forex market.
    4. The government has hiked the import duty on gold and silver to 10 percent to rein in the imports. The RBI has tightened the norms for gold imports by linking them to exports. Also, credit availability for gold imports has also been tightened.
    5. The RBI has reduced the amount of dollar resident Indians can take out of the country from $2,00,000 to $75,000 in a financial year.  Indian companies have to seek RBI’s permission if they want to invest any amount beyond their net worth abroad. Earlier, a company could invest as much as four times its net worth in an overseas venture.
    6. PSU oil companies would be allowed to raise additional funds – $4 billion – through external commercial borrowings (ECBs).
    7. In a bid to attract NRI deposits, the RBI liberalised bank deposit schemes and some banks raised rates for overseas Indians this month.
    8. To spur banks to attract more dollar deposits from NRIs, the RBI has exempted these deposits from cash reserve ratio and statutory liquidity ratio requirements.
    9. The RBI has tightened liquidity to reduce the availability of rupee in the banking system to reduce rupee volatility. However, these measures have led to an increase in the short-term interest rates.
    10. The government has banned the duty-free import of flat-screen televisions to stem the flow of foreign currency out of the country. It is estimated that more than 1 million television sets were brought into the country last year. Under the new rules, airline passengers will have to pay a 35 percent duty and other charges.

Pasted from

• MEENU says:

thanks dear
      good thought of sharing info on this platform
      pls do share your interview experience also

• pradeep says:

bullet payment
      this term i had encountered yesterday’s the hindu
      A lump sum payment for the entire loan amount paid at maturity.
      courtsy:investopedia

15. Dev says:

What would be final cut off after interview?

16. JS says:

interview in boi staf clg, 8th jan, 1 pm, panel 9…..nyone havng same day

17. subhodip das says:

i lost my ibps po apllication…i had to format my cmputr ..so i lost it n nw i cnt dwnpd it again though d given date 4 dwnld apllctn is 31.12.2014… wat should i do sir..plz hlp me out…

18. m h 9 says:

@ subhodip das

visit http://www.ibps.in

1.go to cwe po/mt section,
    2.then choose PO mt 3,
    3. Click on apply for CWE po /MT 3.
    4. Take a fresh prinout.

19. Deepshikha Gupta says:

Mere na 63 no. aaye hai, Sach mai bahut ghabrahat ho rahi hai interview ko lekar. First time mai hi select ho gai hu isliye experience bilkul nahi hai par mai na kisi bhi condition mai interview crack karna chahti hui. Iske pehle bhi zindagi mai civil services mai failure dekhe hai jiska frustraion aaj tak nahi gaya, aur shayad yahi karan hai ki mujhe koi govt. job nahi mili abhi tak. Puri schooling meri Hindi medium se hui hai isliye bahut jayda strugglr karna padata hai. kya IBPS ke interview mai bhi meri hindi medium ki problem aayegi ?

• Nayan says:

@deepika-as long as u answer him convincingly with confidence there is no problem……chahe aap hindi me do ya english me.jahan tak english ki baat hai vo to aap 2 din me nahi sikh sakte……so forget that and go with confidence

20. amit says:

hey friends i belong from obc category iam working in pub sec bank on clerical post in delhi for last 7 months now i got 78 marks in ibps. what are my chances to secure a seat? what may be probable questions asked as im already working in the industry?

21. shiv says:

boi noida 5th jan 1pm anybody?

22. Ashutosh says:

i urge all of you to kindly upload the info regarding the experience of interview and also about the board..

23. Nitin says:

my interview on 5th jan 8.30 pnb panchkula…any one having same ? i have got 92 marks in cwe…..all d best guys……

24. shilpi says:

do we need character certificate for iterview???

25. Amit says:

I hope someone will reply me ASAP as my interview is on 6′th Jan
    Actually I have been working in a pvt. company which I didn’t mentioned in the application form when I filled IBPS form.
    Well the truth is I even don’t remember whether any such column was there or not asking of job experience and even if there was any, I didn’t find my present job good enough to describe it in the form.
    My problem is do I have to take a job experience certificate from my present company in the interview to show that I am employed or should I simply say that I forgot to fill my job experience details.
    I know my query is kind of lame but still I would be thankful for reply.

• kumar says:

you can even show that as a gap if its not too much

• Bindumadhavi D says:

Hi Amit,
      It’s not at all lame..Even the same happened with me.
      Iam 2012 passed out and Iam working with an IT major for last 1 1/2 year.
      I do not even remember about this column like you.

I did not got proper info form any one:(:(:( Should I tell them I forgot?? Wont sound stupid?
      Did we really had this column of experience in application??

• Amit says:

Well me too confused about it so can’t say for sure whether it was there or not.
        But since job experience certificate has not been asked for in the requisite documents needed during interview, I assume it is not important.

But for sure passed out students would be asked for the present employment and so I was guessing job experience certificates might be needed..
        My company doesn’t knows I am up for interview so I will not be getting any job experience certificate for the interview that’s why all this mess.

I remember faintly that job experience column was there so I guess some other plausible reason than ‘Forgetting’ would be required when asked WHY???????

• Bindumadhavi D says:

Hi Amit,

I am very confused how to proceed:(:( Which year passed out u r??

• Amit says:

I am 2011 passed out and I guess ur 2012 so interview questions might drift to that side.
            M confused too a lot.

• Mayank says:

Hi ALL,
      Same with me i am working with veryyyyy biggg IT comp. and i did’t mention in my application form and i passed out in 2011. Now tell me any excuse do they have same application form as we have with us?

• Bindumadhavi D says:

Same doubt Mayank:(:( God only knows what’s gonna happen:( No idea what to do

• Mayank says:

can any one tell me will the interviewer will have same application form which we have downloaded or diff. one because in that application there is no work. ex. field
          Please reply

• RKS says:

If you have filled your work ex then its printed in the application. If you have not filled its not printed. But in any case if you have not mention/forgot to mention then it will lead to concealment of information. Better you talk to the IBPS helpline and ask them. No one here, i guess will be able to help you in this thing.

• Zohi says:

Hi all….well the same thing am experiencing too…I intentionally didn’t mention in my job exp column as I don’t hav proper papers with me…When I asked to one of the experts I know…they told to inform the same and it has to be mentioned as they may ask us about the gap…so guys just prepare for the proper justification ….Let’s be bold enough to provide the truth…good luck…

26. farha says:

i got 85 marks in ibps po 3rd.i m from obc background.is there any chance to get select in interview?

27. Shiv Goel says:

Friends I want to know one thing….I got 102 marks in IBPS PO III after preparing for 2 years. Now I am tensed…I know this time my marks are very good…but if i will not be able to earn minimum 40% in interview what will happen…

I just want to know is necessary to get 40% marks in interview….

PLs tell me…I am very confused and tensed

• Amit says:

Yaar u people will be the reason of self-destruction…
      Ys it is absolutely necessary to get 40 out of 100 in interview by a GEN category candidate but it is the minimum cut off
      You will be able to surpass it with sheer confidence and smartness..
      Be bold and Best of luck for ur interview

28. srinivasan says:

hi, I have IBPS PO interview on 5th JAN. currently i am working in tier -2 IT company. i am getting consolidate salary only (BY cash component). I may not be able to produce salary docs like pay slip? Does offer letter (which has date of joining, assigned responsibilty, rermuneration) suffice for interview ? Pls help me on this issue?

• Bindumadhavi D says:

Hi Srinivasan,

Can you pls pls tell me whether you have the experience as YES in your downloaded application??
      I dont even remember about this column?? Pls rply me ASAP.
      It will be highly helpful

• srinivasan says:

yes , i mentioned it in my application form.

• Bindumadhavi D says:

Oh ok..I mean in your application that you have is it mentioned as a field that you have experience?

• Mayank says:

hey i m not able to find out work experience field in my application form.
        “Do you have Operating and working knowledge in computer systems”-I got this field in my application
        “Details of Computer Knowledge :Studied Computer/IT as a Subject in High School/College/Institute Computer Science as a subject”

Please tell me is it the work ex. field?

• Bindumadhavi D says:

Even none of my friends remember:(

• RKS says:

@ Mayank – No it was a necessary pre requisite to have a computer knowledge and it was in the drop down menu. It is not the Work Ex field. It was only if – you have selected YES for work ex then only a further drop down details was asked. Since you are not able to find it in your filled application form, i guess you have selected NO and have not filled the details.

• Mayank says:

Thanks RKS- I contact IBPS helpdesk and they told me Affidavit will suffice.
        Do affidavit really help?

• RKS says:

Its nothing but an undertaking signed by you infront of the NOTARY taking an oath that you are telling the truth and in case if its found that you lied then you are liable to be prosecuted. In India an affidavit helps everywhere so never doubt it buddy ;-)

29. srinivasan says:

hi, I have IBPS PO interview on 5th JAN. currently I am working in tier -2 IT company. i am getting consolidate salary only. I may not be able to produce salary docs like pay slip? Does offer letter (which has date of joining, assigned responsibility, remuneration) suffice for interview ? Please help me on this issue?

30. kartheek says:

any candidates having interview in tirupathi andhra bank?? in andhra pradesh??

31. vijender says:

I m currently in state bank of patiala..bt at applying stage I was not there.nw I have applied for noc bt it will take time.so I m not able to present it in interview. Should I hide that I am working at sbop? My score is 72 and from sc quota.

32. harsh says:

well said amit

33. pk says:

“you have not been provisionally shortlisted for interview” its means sir i can not selected

34. subodh kumar says:

i had not mentioned mba in ibps po….so there is a gap of 6 years…i want to add it…will it possible?

35. Mayank says:

Hi All,
    I am working in IT company and i have my Bank pO Interview but in PO application i have filled that i don’t have any work ex. now when i downloaded application form i am not able to see work ex. field in it. Do Interviewer have same application form as of candidates or diff. and in computer knowledge field i have shown them as i had studied in college as i b.tech in IT.if they ask me regarding my job how to handle this please help.

36. Vishal Borse says:

I get msg for result that ” You have been provisionally shortlisted for intrview “what is meaning of these msg tell me

37. Blog says:

guys Plz share ur PO interview..

38. aanchal says:

anyone who has given interview today please share ur experience for further help

39. Parinita says:

Hi Guys,
    My interview is on 4th Jan 2014- Mumbai- Bank of Maharashtra- Panel II.
    Candidates appearing on 2nd and 3rd jan for the interview if you can please share ur interview experience so that it will help the rest of us.

40. Amit K says:

Hi Friends …. I want to share My Interview experience with you…

1. Introduce Yourself.
    2. Why Bank PO after done B.Tech…?
    3. What is a Bank..? Which bank is going to open 500 branches in rural areas.? (HDFC small branches having 2-3 employee in it.)
    4. What do you mean by CASA? How it is helpful for Bnak (with respect to FD/RD)?
    5. What is Network Security.?
    6. Tell me about Chipko Movement (Chipko Aandolan).?
    7. About Delhi Government..
    8. Cricket- Aafridi record ?
    9. What is NPA. how to avoide NPA?

Hope it will helpful for you..All the Best…

41. kumar says:

@ amit k …good luck for your selection..what’s ur written score

42. praveen says:

Please frnds help me when i try to check my clerical result its alwas showing your login or credential error..and i deleated the password email,i tried to contact ibps official but no,reply.. My reg no-1250030122 roll no-1110700255 dob-310588

43. vk says:

my interview was yesterday?questions asked were
    1.my work experience(too much questions)
    2.What is difference between lic and banks
    3.how many types of banks are There
    4.how would you open bank account of a trust so tat every member of

44. Amit K says:

Hello Friends… IBPS Clerk 3 Result Status Out, and Shortlisted for Interview….

45. aki says:

Can anyone judge and tell that if any interview goes on for roughly 10-12 minutes and the intervierws let the candidate go out of the room happily, with cracking a joke at the end, then can the candidate expect that he/she did a decent job in the interview room? (after giving confident n right replies)? N isnt the time taken short?

46. naveen says:

how much ratio did they call for interview plz reply me frnds

47. sprinkle says:

has anyone from bangalore given the interview???

48. Sudhir kumar says:

Sir maine po3 qualify kiya hai..jharkhand se hu yahan ki univ.hons degree deti h..mera frst class hai(hons)..505/800…or agreegate 848/1500. Maine form me 63% fill kiya hai jo. ki mere convocation or provisional me bhi frst class mention h? Koi pblm ni hogi na..shuru ke adv. Me ibps ne agrgt.manga tha.but bad me unhone degree from recognised univ kh kr readvtse…kiya.pls help sir help

49. kartheek says:

my interview experience
    center: tirupati
    venue: sv university
    category : general
    date: 5/01/2014
    time 1 pm
    i entered venue at 12: 30 and after long wait my cerificate verification and im the last but one candidate of that day
    candidates called for interview were from same geographical region of andhra pradesh.
    i entered interview hall panel II at 5: 45 pm evening.
    i wished them after entered hall and took my seat.
    they asked me the branch of engineering and year of pass out.
    they asked me about gap years.
    i told them about my previous job securing efforts as i am from a different branch of engineering…i.e biotechnology.
    they asked me family background.
    acts in banking
    why inflation is high
    what can be done to prevent money laundering.
    who motivated you to opt from banking. thank you. good luck ..the panel members said at the end.
    satisfied with the interview but speech was not clear at the beginning due to anxiety, but settled later……that’s all my interview experience.