This is courtesy of Mr.Alok Singh who appeared in this year’s IFoS mains exam and filed an RTI.
Some interesting facts:
- (perhaps you already know) From CSAT 2013 (common prelims), 1061 candidates had qualified for the IFoS (Forest services) mains examination.
- get link But out of those 1061 qualified candidates, acquistare levitra generico 20 mg only 714 candidates bothered to fill up the Mains application form (DAF) for IFoS.
- and out of those 714 candidates viagra generico 50 mg prezzo piu basso only 515 people wrote GK paper. And (According to the official notification for IFoS-2013) see total vacancies are 85. So imagine the ‘low’ participation this year!
- go to link Most unpopular subjects: Chemical engineering and statistics (5 candidates each)
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=cialis-generico-contrassegno Most popular optional subjects: Geology and Forestry (~170 candidates each)
Here I’m copy pasting the text version of UPSC’s RTI reply.
From UPSC, speed post dispatched on 6th November 2013.
Subject:- Request for information under under RTI Act 2005- in respect of Indian Forest Service (Pre and Main) examination, 2013
Please refer to your online RTI request dt. 08-10-2013 and another application dated 27-10-2013 vide Regn. No, UPSC M/R/2013/61091 and 61311 (received in the Commission’s office on 11-10-2013 & 29-10-2013 respectively) under RTI Act, 2005 on the above mentioned subject. The point wise information is furnished as under
free accutane powered by phpbb Point No. 01 and 02:
it is stated that E-Admit Card data for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2013 is 714 for admitted candidates.
http://buy-generic-clomid.com/clomid_and_ovulation.html Point No. 03 & 04: The centre-wise candidates were appeared as under
No. of students in page appeared from a centre is cumulative. Means if a candidates has written all 6 papers then he is counted 6 times.
|Center code||candidates appeared|
|code21. General English||511|
|code22. General knowledge||515|
(In ascending order of attendance in paper I)
|No. of candidates appeared in|
|subject with subject code||paper I||paper II|
|6. Chemical Engineering||5||5|
|3. Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science||12||11|
|2. Agricultural Engineering||18||18|
|7. Civil Engineering||18||18|
|11. Mechanical Engineering||20||19|
Point No.05: Details of the IFoS(Pre) examination, 2013 are as under
|Total number of appeared candidates||63809|
|Total No. of qualified candidates||1061|
Ref copy of original RTI:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0DPgaYAtDgmZDkycnJxWDR3NEk/edit?usp=sharing