This article will make more sense, after you’ve read the first article on [GS1] Culture Answerkey-Analysis of Mains-2013 Exam. Click ME.
Given the way Culture portion was asked in that exam, Tamilnadu state education board books are more useful than the (new) NCERTs, because
- Two questions in GS(M)-2013 (Sangam and Chola) could be directly solved through Class 11 TN State edu. book
- TN board books= GK-descriptive coverage similar to Old NCERT, but with more eye candy fonts and photos.
- In (new) NCERTs, the Ancient-Medieval history is covered mostly in a random case study and sporadic topics here and there. The linearity is absent (King A after King B…). And hardly anything about the East India company’s governor generals (Dalhousie etc). Even the 1857-revolt and freedom struggle is superficially covered.
These TN textbooks are available free of cost on the official site of Tamilnadu state edu board. But problem: too scattered Because maths-science-history-civics: all subjects are given in single PDF files term wise. and their very large in size.
So, I’ve consolidated them, and reduced the image qualities for faster download.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=cialis-e-cialis-generico-differenze What to read / What to skip?
|Class 12 (world history after Imperialism)||Good read. But acquistare viagra generico 100 mg a Firenze if you already have gone through old NCERT or Jain and Mathur, then not much useful.|
|Class 12 (Freedom struggle)||Good read. But source link if you already have gone through Spectrum’s “A brief history of Modern India” (Rajiv Ahir), then not much useful.|
|class 11 (Ancient + Medieval India)||http://beneadsfiction.com/?search=plant-food-drug-ingredients-viagra&967=48 Most useful among the given textbooks. Because contains culture, art, Architecture, religion stuff in details- the way we need: 100-200 words worth content.|
|Class 10 (World History + Freedom struggle)||same conditions as class 12|
|Class 9||Hardly useful because it contains world history before the imperialism. At most last chapter on “Industrial revolution” useful.|
|Class7||Watered down version of class11, for primary school kids. Although some good GK stuff here and here, if you’ve time and mood otherwise ignore.|
|class6||Same as above.|
So, decide your downloads accordingly.
by the way, here is the brief index:
|viagra generico 100 mg prezzo piu basso a Milano CLASS 6||http://jwaseattle.com/?search=free-viagra-online-shop&506=27 CLASS 7|
|viagra dosage forms of drugs CLASS 8||go here CLASS 9|
|http://buy-generic-clomid.com CLASS 10||CLASS 11|
||Ancient and Medieval Indian history- upto the coming of Europeans.|
- Indian History: From East India company to freedom struggle to India After independence
- World History: Imperialism, American Revolution, French Revolution, Nazism, Fascism Two world wars, UNO, Cold war.
For more downloads of NCERT, NIOS, IGNOU and Old papers visit Mrunal.org/Download