Mr.Ramdhan Dagar (Ex RBI Officer cum UPSC topper) has shared his experiance, job profile and career growth in RBI.
read the following article: Click ME
RBI had conducted written exam for Grade “B” Officers in November 2013. Result has been declared, click on following link:
Mark list & category wise cut-off will be displayed after entire recruitment process is over.
To those who couldn’t make it: One door is closed, not all of them. Many good officer-level vacancies upcoming in 2014, including the Social Security officers in ESIC (267), many state service vacancies, and the good old SSC, CDS, CAPF and CSAT. And even if this was your last attempt, many more opportunities will come in life. Hard working man never remains unhappy forever.
@to those who cleared this exam, Congratulations.
- RBI will send Interview call letters will be send by email attachment.
- All the shortlisted candidates are advised to take print out of interview letter through their E-mail ID registered in the application and bring it (hard copy) on the day of interview alongwith ORIGINAL certificates.
- Must bring photo copies of
- Date of Birth,
- Academic Qualifications (Mark sheets of all semesters/years and Degree certificates),
- Caste Status (if SC/ST/OBC),
- Disability certificate (if Persons with Disability-PWD)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer.
- All these shortlisted candidates are also requested to take print out of the relevant proformae given below and duly complete it and send alongwith copy of above mentioned certificates to “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Reserve Bank of India Building, 3rd floor, Opposite Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai 400008“by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches the Board office within seven days.
- All Candidates – 5 copies of duly filled ATTESTATION FORM (all in original) and 6 copies of duly filled BIO DATA.
- OBC candidates: OBC DECLARATION in original and a copy of Latest OBC CASTE CERTIFICATE as per the prescribed format
- SC/ST candidates: latest SC-ST CASTE CERTIFICATE as per the prescribed format.
- PWD candidates – In addition to (i) [and (ii)/(iii)-if applicable] above, disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. The Candidates who have availed the facility of a scribe on-line/written exam/test will have to produce a medical certificate from an authorised Govt. of India/State Govt. Department/Hospital, to the effect that the candidate has physical limitation to write including that of speed. This certificate will be required in addition to his/her disability certificate. The medical certificate about physical limitation to write, including that of speed, should be dated prior to the date of on-line/written exam/test.