Nothing much important here. Just for public record.
For the financial year 2012-13 (i.e. 1 April to 31 March), I seek following information:
- enter Total money allotted by government to UPSC
Rs. 146.53 Crores
- see Total income of UPSC from fees collection from various examinations.
Rs. 15.05 crore
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-vardenafil-Venezia Overall total expenditure.
Rs. 146.51 crore
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-generico-Puglia Total expenditure on salary and allowances of chairman and members of UPSC
- comprare viagra generico a Firenze Total expenditure on court litigations in HC and SC.
Rs. 1,42,80,981 (includes litigation expenses in CAT, HC and SC)
- levitra generico online Total expenditure on RTI related cases in HC and SC.
This information is not available in material form as UPSC does not monitor cases category/court/tribunal-wise. The expenditure indicated against item No. 5 is inclusive of expenditure on RTI related cases in HC and SC.
side effects of fertility drugs clomid Mrunal comments: ya, since the money is coming from tax payer’s pockets so why should UPSC bother to “monitor” the expenses in each court-case?
go to site Q. In the year 2012 and 2013 how many RTI did UPSC receive?
- 4980 (during the period from 01.04.2012 to 31.03.2013).
- 4588 (during the period from 01.04.2013 to 30.11.2013).
Q. In the year 2012 and 2013,
- In how many cases did CIC overturned the orders of FAA?
- In how many cases did CIC impose penalty/fine on UPSC/its CPIO(s)? What is the combined monetary figure of all such fines?
- In how many cases, has UPSC challenged CIC’s order in the HC/SC?
- How much money has UPSC paid to lawyer(s) for such court litigation(s)?
The information is not available in material form as UPSC does not compile and maintain such information separately.
Mrunal comments: This Information definitely exists. It is hard to believe UPSC doesn’t keep track of its RTI success, failures and penalties. Time to appeal to FAA and then to CIC. Perhaps a separate RTI to CIC about how many times they imposed penalty on UPSC.
Ref: Scanned copy of RTI reply by UPSC: https://files.secureserver.net/0s5LBYNDXo6UlX
For more RTI misadventures, visit Mrunal.org/RTI.