Background: Earlier, SSC Combined Gradulate Level exam (CGL 2014) was to be held on 27th April and 4th May 2014.
- But now SSC has decided to postpone this exam.
- This exam will be held in second half of 2014 (Meaning July or afterwards)
- On 27th April: SSC has to hold 2013’s re-exam. [and many of 2013’s player would have re-applied for 2014’s cycle as well.]
- General election. =>
- many sarkaari school/colleges will be used for storing & counting EVM = can’t spare them as exam centre
- All police occupied on election-duty=> hence cannot focus on Nakal-Mafia of Gangetic plains.
Refer Official press release http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/notice_CGL_2014.pdf
Background: 2013’s exam cycle was caught in paper-leak and subsequent court cases. SSC will be holding re-examination, re-exam ONLY for candidates who had given 2013’s T1 or T2 on following centres
|Re-Exam for CGL-2013||When?||This is applicable to:|
|TIER-I||27 April 2014|
(morning & Afternoon)
|TIER-II||?? (yet to be announced)|
Refer official press release: http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/NOTICEregardingCGLE2013.pdf.