follow Copy pasting UPSC’s official pressnote uploaded on their official website today (May-23-2014)
- There are see no other changes in the format and syllabi of papers contained in the Civil Services Examination.
- except one- that Government has decided to allow two additional attempts with consequential age relaxations to all categories of candidates w.e.f Civil Services Examination, 2014. (We already know these details, click me)
- Notification will come on 31st May 2014, Saturday.
- Candidates can apply online (as usual)
In other words,
- optionals subjects are not removed
- optional subject syllabus is not changed
- CSAT remains the same. Marking / weightage between GS and Aptitude remains the same.
- Non-literature candidates can also pick literature optional.
- Marks scored in prelim (CSAT) exam will not be counted in final job merit list. They’ll be only counted for selecting candidates to mains exam.
- There will be no “Constitutional law” or any fifth GS paper in the mains exam.
- Delhi’s coachingwalla are kindly requested to remove that acquistare viagra online generico a Parma FAKE Syllabus from their notice boards and stop misguiding the aspirants by claiming they’ve “insider” sources.
- Orkut members are requested not to give free publicity to Element #7.
- Non-Delhi candidates are kindly requested not to lose sleep over what Element #7 or #8 says. Only what UPSC says via RTI and press notes= that’s the final version.
One can come up with many conspiracy theories. Here is one for the sake of fun- In the movie go site Mission Impossible #1, the HQ releases a fake file to find the mole within their spy organization, who’d try to sell it to the bad guys. Same way, I think UPSC Chairman DP Agrawal deliberately circulated different versions of fake syllabus within office, to find out which one reaches Delhi’s coaching-bazar, that way “mole” can be traced hahaha.