- CAPF Topper Profile
- Electronic Vs Paper material
- Tempo and style
- Working professional
- GS and Aptitude paper
- Accuracy in GS paper
- Descriptive paper
- Four Essays
- Argument For-Against
- Report writing?
- CAPF Physical Efficiency Test
- Interview by UPSC Panel
- UPSC Interview Transcript
- After the interview
- CAPF Marksheet
- Service preference
- UPSC CSE-2013 experience
- Career Backup
- Credit: Friends/family
- Bogus Marketing Propaganda
|Name||Amit kumar singh|
|Rank in CAPF-2013||121|
|No. of previous attempts in CAPF||01|
|Home town/city||CHANDAULI (UP)|
|Work-experience if any||Working with Indian Air Force as a technician since Mar 2006|
|other competitive exams
including success & failures
|coaching/postal material (if used)|
||Reading News paper and interacting with people
Debate, group discussion, skit play, anchoring of cultural programme
|Do you have NCC certificate?||NCC ‘C’ Cert with BEE grade in Army Wing|
|% in class 10||72%|
|% in class 12||83%|
|Schooling (Medium)||HINDI( UP Board)|
|Graduation course & %||BA, 60%|
|College & batch-year||IGNOU, July 2007 to 2010.|
|Any professional courses|
quanto costa Viagra generico 200 mg online a Firenze Q. Tell us something about yourself and your family. When and why did you enter in the competitive exam field?
- I hail from a small village of chandauli district of uttar Pradesh. My father shri Chandravali singh is a farmer and my mother Smt. Sandhya singh is a home maker. I was good in study since childhood, so my parents specially my mother was worried that I would not get quality education of city base school. But thanks to my school Ashok inter college (where I studied 6th to 12t ) which provide all aspect of education and groom my personality.my teachers specially shri virendra singh, shri kamlesh singh, Late shri vijendra swarup singh was having a great faith in my capabilities. Since childhood I was having dream to became an ias/ips officer, but due to my financial background I decided to do any job then preparation for UPSC on my own expenses.
- During my NCC days I got highly motivated to join armed forces as an officer. I tried but failed (five time SSB not recommended….anyway they lost a better officer…..ha ha ha) meanwhile I got selection in Indian Air Force and joined since march 2006. I tried for became officer in armed force again but failed and finally decided to move ahead for UPSC preparation. Since then I never applied for armed force officer selection. After few failure in upsc my determination get stronger and finally upsc has given me…..
- In my family, mummy is role model for me and papa a true motivator. My younger brother Abhinav who has also entered in field of competitive exam, really celebrate my success. It was emotional support, firm faith and rigid believe in my capabilities of my family member and friends which keep motivated me.
viagra generico online prezzo piu basso a Venezia Q. In recent times, there is spur in electronic material- blogs, sites, pdfs, RSS-feeds. Many aspirants feel bogged down by this information overload. So, how much do you rely on electronic material and how much on the paper material (Books, newspapers)? If possible narrate a typical day in your studylife. What is your style of preparation (e.g. I continue making notes no matter what I’m reading, I just read multiple times but don’t maintain notes, I make mindmaps on computer …or xyz style)
Reading newspaper is one of the very essential component of preparation so I regularly follow the hindu, except this read editorial of others paper on relevant topic if possible.
During initial course of preparation rely on NCERT and few basic books. Use electronic material to get updates of recent development on that topic. Electronic material is very useful provided if u use wisely. List out very few sites like PIB, PRS, MRUNAL,IDSA etc and follow them only. Refer government sites occasionally. Rajya sabha tv is very useful, specially to develop all dimension on topic.
Only suggestion I would like to give that avoid prolong net surfing. It is less productive viagra generico 25 mg prezzo .
follow Q. People know what books and syllabus topics are to be prepared. But most of them lack consistency in their preparation. So, how did you keep study momentum going on? How do you fight against the mood swings and distractions?
Never get frustrate at any point of time by your own activity even if u spend few day without study. Try to keep yourself in happy mode with full positivity and enjoy the movements. These all activities generate spiritual energy within you and assist you to keep on moving. To keep your tempo high always take a break from study whenever you feel and enjoy this period maximum.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-originale-miglior-prezzo If you’re a working professional, share some tips on how to manage studies with job
Being a working professional is not a disadvantage now a days. Working experience has so many tangible and intangible benefits, try to analysis this and keep motivated yourself.
Working professionals should not wait for only longer period of study, they should utilizes each minutes. 3 to 4 hours of daily study is enough. Try to recall and revise what ever you have study during traveling time, break time.
siti sicuri per comprare viagra generico pagamento online a Roma Q1. Please share the list of resources you used, your strategy and other tips for benefit of future aspirants.
|History Ancient||Old NCERT|
|History Modern (Freedom Struggle)||Vipin Chandra, ncert|
|Polity (theory + current)||DD Basu, M Lakshmikant|
|Economy (theory + current)||Ncert, Mrunal|
|Science (theory + current)||Ncert, mrunal, other sites|
|Environment (theory + current)||Sk ojha, ncert, MOEF site|
|geography physical||Ncert, Savindra singh|
|geography India||Ncert , periyar(Arvind kumar)|
|geography world||Old Ncert(6,7 and8)|
|other national/international current affairs||The hindu|
|Schemes, Policy & Filler Stuff||Hindu, yearbook|
|Data interpretation||Nothing special|
|How many MCQs did you attempt?||105|
|How many of them correct (When solved at home)?||70+|
|official score (when UPSC uploads)|
generic viagra cheap Q. What’s your overall experience with GS paper? (E.g. it was on expected lines as per my preparation, it was quite tougher than earlier years etc.)
Combination of easy and tougher questions. Need to analysis pattern by referring previous papers of upsc.
http://buy-generic-clomid.com/clomid_adult_dosage.html Q. How did you prepare the Essay, grammar, précis and report writing?
This time, UPSC required the candidates to write 4 out of 6 essays. Which of the following did you attempt? And what were your keypoints in them?
|Topic||your key points|
|doctor-pharma nexus||Start with satyamev jayte programme, discuss the effect of nexus and ethics of profession, and conclude by need of strict action and proper monitoring by regulating agency and government.|
|interstate water dispute||Start with case study of kavery dispute, reasons of rivers disputes, constitutional provision, other cases their effects concluded with fast and amicable solution of this all dispute.|
|social reformers in freedom struggle||What is social reforms and why it needed, how it help in freedom struggle, refer name with their special role, agenda in their area.|
|falling rupee & Indian economy||Start with recent news, what it mean, effect of this in different prospective like-commerce, trade, socio, tourism etc. steps taken by government to curb this problem.|
This time, UPSC required candidates to write both arguments for and against the given statements. so what were your keypoint in it?
|casteless society becomes distant through issues raised by reservation||Discriminatory behavior during selection process, during professional life, distant creation,…bla bla….||Forget to cover|
|women empowerment is urban phenomenon||Profile of urban and rural women, their status in socio, economy prospective, data …….||Forget to cover|
Did you write report the same way you wrote essay? or did you apply any special format/structure here?
|Uttarakhand tsunami & Military||Accident narration, effects, disaster management with vital role of army, air force, capf…|
|Ethics crisis in cricket||Sportsman spirit, recent cases of fixing along with past, spot fixing, method to curb them|
Q. What is your overall experience with descriptive paper (e.g. too lengthy paper, grammar tougher than previous paper etc.)
Too lengthy. Focus to touch every question rather than writing very good answers of few questions.
Q1. To pass Physical Efficiency Tests (PET), what preparation did you do at home?
Since I am air force personnel so pet was not a hurdle for me. Running of 2 km daily 15 days before pet schedule is more than enough.
Q2. Where was your PET held?
Group Center of CRPF, talegaun, pune
Q3. Please narrate your actual experience PET test with readers.
Was excited and little bit anxious. For me 100 meter was very easy. During 800 meter I continue with same step as I started irrespective of other candidates, only thing to mind in 800 meter is not to stop at any point. In long jump I qualified easily in first attempt.
Q1. How did you prepare for the interview? Particularly college graduation subjects related questions?
I review my DAF again and again, note down possible question and framed their answers. I refers basics concepts of my subjects which were in news recently.
Q2. Where did you stay for the interview? (Hotel / friend’s home …) and what books/material did you bring for the ‘revision before interview’?
At friends home. I made few pages during interview preparations which I carried for revision before interview.
Q3. Who was the chairman of you interview board?
Q4. How long was the interview?
Q5. Why do you want to become an Assistant commandant? Why don’t you continue in your graduation field? [Since I don’t know whether they asked you this question or not. But if they had asked- what will be your reply?]
In my case they asked why you want to leave indian air force and become assistant commandant. I answered that I want to enhance my endeavor to serve nation in more proficient way. And whatever I have learned during serving IAF will get utilized as an Assistant Commandant.
Q. Please narrate your entire interview- what questions did they ask and what did you reply and other pleasant or uncomfortable experiences during the interview. (Earlier some toppers only tell me their question but not their answer. I would appreciate if you give both Question + your original answers)
here I am narrating questions only since max question was IAF based and I could not reveal all data in public data since it will violation of armed force personnel ethics. Moreover this will not be beneficial of any candidate who is not IAF member. Sorry for that…..
Chairman (CM) :-
1. What is CPL (my rank) ?
2. What is your role in indian Air force?
3. Your exposure in IAF.
4. What are the major problem in IAF.
5. How you see Indian Air Force on international platform.
6. What are the edge of IAF?
7. Best fighter of world?
8. the series of fighter which china produce.
9. why india is lagging in aircraft production
- What are the salient feature of food security act?
- What is your opinion about continuation of ADHAR card project.
- Are u satisfied with your job( I replied yes 100%), then why you want to leave your present job and join CAPF?( this question asked several time by every member)
- Major problem of armed forces.
- What are solutions for avoiding accident/incident in Railways.
- Why we should select you as an Assistant commandent since you are from technical background and job profile is different for AC.
- Situation based question like you have to asked for Helicopter lift for your company. How you will justified?( 2-3 question generated from the same question).
Q1. Was your interview on the expected lines of what you had prepared or did they ask you totally unexpected questions? Was it a stress interview, did they ask any uncomfortable questions? If yes, how did you handle it?
Interview was not so good as I was expecting that they would have discuss some question of international issue, DAF base question like hobby related, NCC based question etc.
Q2. Any side details about technicalities like “make sure you bring xyz document or do xyz thing, or you’ll face problem”?
No not at all.
Mail me your prelim, essay and interview marks, when UPSC uploads.
Q1. What is your service preference order BSF,CRPF, CISF, ITBP?
CISF , CRPF ,BSF, ITBP
Q2. How/Why did you pickup that order?
After excessive study of job profile, analysis every aspect such as nature, geographical condition. Had discussion with seniors those already serving and having good knowledge of capf.
If you had appeared in UPSC civil service exam 2013, please reply following
Q1. Your marksheet for prelims and mains
Dint qualify CSE (P) 2013-
Paper 1 :- 78
Paper 2:- 135
Q2. Your overall experience and words of wisdom about CSAT, GS, Aptitude, optional and essay
What I realized after failure in qualifying pre in two attempt is focusing second paper is key to qualify pre.
Extensive study of newspaper, editorial and framing your views on these topic will very helpful for mains and essay.
Optional selection should be totally based on your interest in subject. Try to score max mark in optional by answer writing practice.in present scenario scoring max in optional is necessary to become ias as marking in GS is general in nature.
Q1. If you were not selected, what was your career backup plan?
I am already in job, continue with same one.
Q2. When were you going to execute that backup plan (e.g. after third attempt, after dad retires, after girlfriend dumps me etc.)
Backup was continue …..p
Q3. If you were to re-appear in CAPF-2014 then what modifications would you make in your studies?
I would like to focus on second paper specially on my writing speed.
Q1. Through this journey and success, what wisdom did you gain about life and competitive exams? What is your message to new aspirants?
The only thing is absolutely true in this world is hard work prevailed.
Keep on working in right direction, Annalise your efforts periodically get motivated and your honest effort will definitely earned.
Q2. UPSC had cleared nearly 2500 candidates from CAPF-prelims. You’re selected but many others did not. They’re feeling dejected with this whole competitive exam business. What is your message to them?
Dear friends I would like to say that god is the best planner. Almighty has planned things for you which is much suitable and beautiful. Keep on moving, definitely you will achieve.
Q. Behind every topper are many people who stood by him/her during those uncertain times when he/she was merely an ‘aspirant’. Would you like to tell the world, who were those people in your case? Any specific incidence that you would like to share with the readers?
- I would like to thank my parents, brother Abhinav, sisters- Suchita Didi, Prachi and pooja for their emotional support and motivation. I am dedicating my success to my beloved .it was her rock solid faith in my capabilities, motivation and unconditional love which make my dream comes true.
- I would like to thank my colleague Manoj, Preet, Pawan, Anuj, Anil and YK Sirohi for their support and senior Abhijeet sir, Rishi sir for their guidance. They were the people who provide all type of support and provide family like atmosphere even being far away from my family. I share problems and celebrate occasions with them. Thanks to IAF for giving me such a nice company.
- I would also like to thanks my chum friends Yogesh, Rakesh, Govind, Ashu, Sujeet, Pratik and lucky for their motivation.
- Special thanks to my dear friends Amit, Saurabh and Kishore for providing all type of books, study material and guidance. They are the people who enable to connect me through real competitive world.
- Very special thanks to Dr. Ashok singh for valuable medical suggestion and emotional support at most crucial time of entire process (re-medical).
Q. You are well aware for the sacred rule. The last question in topper interview, must be about self-marketing. So, Did you use Mrunal.org for your preparation and if yes, how did it help you? And you can even reply “No”. I’ll publish your answer without tempering.
Seriously speaking MRUNAL you are doing marvelous job by providing guidance through mrunal.org. Throughout my preparation I am very regular user of mrunal.org. Your all articles specially economy has a very extensive views in most lucid language. Hats off for you “ the real champion”. Only thing I would like to say you can provide article in HINDI also if possible. It will enhance the reach of mrunal.org and will provide help to aspirant who are not well in English. I would like to be volunteer for that cause if you feel so.