- Ch5: Financial Intermediaries Part 1: Banking sector
- Ch5: Financial Intermediaries Part 2: SEBI, IRDA, PFRDA
- Ch. 6 & 7: Balance of Payment & International Trade
- FAQ: Download Powerpoint slides?
- My lectures on YouTube, for the current Budget and Economic Survey.
- so far covered, Budget minus schemes, Economic Survey chapter 1 to 3 and 5 to 7. Topics from chapter 4 will be covered with other relevant chapters.
- enter YouTube Playlist: Click ME
- dove comprare Viagra generico 100 mg a Roma PowerPoint Slides: https://files.secureserver.net/0fzRqIv71qNX5Q
- Even those who cannot watch youtube due to internet / language problem, atleast download the powerpoint slides from above link and study it for prelims.
- http://stepbirmingham.com/?search=prednisone-20-mg-tablet-schedule Language: Slides English, Speech Hindi. @South Indian friends, of course I will release English articles soon.
accutane recommended dosage Full list of Topics covered in this video:
- Financial intermediaries: Meaning, Classification
- Difference: Cooperative banks vs. commercial banks
- List of Topics to focus for MCQs
- Overview of Banking related Committees of 2013-14: Urjit Patel, Nachiket Mor, Bimal Jalan and PJ Nayak
- Rupay card: mechanism, Benefits
- Financial inclusion Mission 2014: salient features, phases
- Kisan Vikas Patra & other small saving schemes, budget related provisions
- NPA: meaning, classification, reasons, reforms
- Credit default swap
- Corporate bond market reforms
- BASEL Norms, risk weighted assets- just an overview
http://afternooncrumbs.com/?search=most-common-side-effect-of-lasix Full list of Topics covered in this video:
- Insurance sector
- Difference: Insurance penetration vs Insurance Density
- Micro insurance budget provisions and IRDA guidelines
- What is ADR, GDR?
- Bharat Depository Receipts, Indian Depository Receipts
- PFRDA Act, New Pension Scheme, Budget announcements
- FSLRC: Financial Sector Legislative Reform Commission
- Indian Financial Code
- Financial stability and development council (FSDC)
- Financial stability board (FSB)
- Companies Act 2013, salient features, statutory bodies, SFIO
- SEBI public listing norms
- Indian Accounting standards (Indi AS)
enter site Full list of topics covered in this video
- Balance of Payment: Meaning, classification, Components
- Balance of Trade: Why deficit
- Ascending descending orders of Export, Imports, India’s trading partners
- Current Account deficit, Reforms taken to reduce it, Future Targets for 2014
- FDI permission in various sectors, FIPB structure function
- FDI-FII classification: Arvind Mayaram Panel, SEBI-RBI regulations
- India’s external Debt
- NEER-REER how they’re calculation, how can we use REER to find overvalued/undervalued currency?
http://acrossaday.com/?search=buying-steriods-accutane Q1. Where can I download PowerPoint slides of your lecture?
Ans. PowerPoint Slides: https://files.secureserver.net/0fzRqIv71qNX5Q
clomid pills online uk pharmacies Q2. What about the videos of remaining chapters?
Ans. Next three lectures, next week and given the fact that It takes ~6 hours for me to upload one lecture (3 parts) videos, So with God willing, by 3-4 August, I should be able to upload all the lectures.
Q3. Will you publish “text” articles or not?
- Yes certainly. But it takes time to gather background data, policies etc. These videos are meant to serve as stop gap arrangement until that work is finished. In these videos, I’ve tried to prioritize all the MCQ worthy fact/feature/data first for prelims.
- Those who cannot watch videos due to internet data limit, ATLEAST download the Powerpoint slides click me.
- In the “text-article” I aim to combine both MCQ + descriptive points, so it’ll take time. If Survey had come in February 2014, I could’ve processed the data more peacefully before prelims.
Q4. What about Chapter 4: prices and monetary Management?
Ans. Will cover it with respective topics for example, Urjit done in Ch5, food inflation in agriculture chapter, RESIDEX in chapter13 and so on.