viagra canada Write Essay on any one of the following topics. 2500 words, 3 hours.
- International relations, Diplomacy
- Democracy and governance
- Social Issues and Women empowerment
- Education, Economy, HRD
- International cooperation is not a “zero sum game.”
- If “world’s factory” and “world’s back office” worked together…(President Xi)
- “No genuine Asian century would come without the development of China, India and other developing countries” – Xi Jinping in The Hindu.
- When India and China speak in one voice, the world will pay attention. (Chinese President Xi Jinping in India)
- India and China- the twin civilizations with “intellectual fire power” (Amartya Sen)
- China and India- the twin “express trains” for driving regional development.
- China and India- the twin anchors of regional peace.
- Democratic government demands not only a parliamentary majority but also a parliamentary minority- (Ivory Jennings. Current Context- Leader of opposition issue.)
- Magnanimity in politics is not seldom the truest wisdom. (Edmund Burke, Frontline quoted)
- A great empire and little minds go ill together (Edmund Burke, Frontline quoted)
- “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” (George Orwell. Current context-CBI whistleblower)
- “Freedom is a celebration; independence is a challenge.” – Pranab in Independence day speech.
- “In a democracy, good governance is exercise of power for efficient and effective management of our economic and social resources for the well-being of the people.”
- India is a “harmonious” and “stable democracy” in spite of its cultural and linguistic diversities. (Dalai Lama )
- Media- the strongest pillars of democracy. (Context- TRAI chairman said- political parties should not own TV channels, and same essay asked in RBI mains 2014).
- A clean judiciary is a constitutional imperative for any working democracy. (some column)
- “When women are safe, nations are safe” (President of Liberia, Sir John Sirleaf)
- Has Indian Society has become silent to injustices? (Some seminar)
- Daughter aversion. (Context- deep seated patriarchal mindsets leading to the preference for sons over daughters.)
- Can girl-child grow without fear in India?
- Only sustained and systematic efforts in families, communities and in society can end violence against women.
- Not only women but men also need to participate on an equal footing in gender justice.
- Healthy mothers and healthy children are crucial for India to realize the demographic dividend. (Melinda Gates)
- The promise of women empowerment is hollow without breaking away from gender stereotypes first.
- Gender is a matter of culture without which either a man or a woman cannot lead a harmonious life.
- We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another (Jonathan Swift. Current context- Love Jihad controversy in India, ISIS/Shia-Sunni in Middle East.)
- A nation that treats its intellectual capital in a shabby manner is doomed to remain backward.
- Libraries- the dilapidated temples of Modern India.
- Economy is the material part of development. Education is the essential part of it.
- The difference between rich and poor people is not their education it is the assets versus liabilities.(Robert Kiyosaki, the author of “Rich dad, Poor dad”.)
- India is going to be the information power of world. (Robert Kiyosaki, the author of “Rich dad, Poor dad”.)
- Through innovation, hard work and cutting edge research, our engineers have played an anchoring role in the making of our nation. (Modi on 154 birth anniversary of Sir M. Visvesvaraya)
|Post comment below containing topic and keypoints of your essay.||draft essay in MS word, upload It on google drive. (or write on paper, scan and upload as pdf on google drive) Then comment below this article with two things: