- Philosophy Optional Paper 1: SECTION-A
- Philosophy Optional Paper 1: SECTION B
- Philosophy Optional Paper 2:SECTION—A
- Philosophy Optional Paper 2:SECTION-B
- Original Scan for Hindi Medium
levitra originale in farmacia senza ricetta pagamento online Q1. Write short answers to the following in about 150 words each: 10 marksx5=50
- How are the synthetic a priori judgements justifiable according to Kant? Explain.
- Bring out the significance of language games in Wittgenstein’s theory of meaning.
- Explain the significance of ‘bracketing’ in Husserl phenomenology.
- Does Leibniz’s theory of pre-established harmony necessarily lead to determinism? Discuss.
- How far are Quine’s arguments in Two Dogmas of Empiricism” justified? Discuss.
viagra prezzo al pubblico Q2.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- Distinguish between knowledge and belief according to Plato. How is it based on his metaphysics? Explain.20 marks
- Explain the doctrine of Cartesian dualism and examine critically arguments in favour of it.15 marks
- Evaluate critically Hume’s criticism of theory of causation.15 marks
go to link Q3.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- Are empirical statements conclusively verifiable ‘? Discuss the limitations of ‘verification theory of meaning’.20 marks
- Why does Wittgenstein disagree with Bertrand Russell’s interpretation of atomism in the philosophy of Tractatus ? Discuss.15 marks
- Are G.E. Moore’s arguments in defence of common sense satisfactory? Give reasons.15 marks
go site Q4.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- Explain Kierkegaard’s concept of choice. How does the concept of choice in metaethics differ from normative ethics? Explain.20 marks
- State and evaluate Heidegger’s claim that temporality is the horizon against which the being of any entity is understood.15 marks
- Explain the significance of Aristotle’s doctrine of form and matter in his theory of causation.15 marks
comprare viagra generico 50 mg pagamento online a Bologna Q5. Write short answers to the following in about 150 words each: 10 marksx5=50
- “Limits of knowledge and world are determined by my sense perception.” Discuss this claim of Carvakas.
- Explain the epistemological differences between Sautrantika and Vaibhasika schools of Buddhism.
- Bring out the significance of the concept of adhydsa in Sankara’s philosophy to develop his metaphysics.
- Are the arguments given in favour of existence of prakrti adequate in Sanikhya philosophy? Discuss.
- Can arthapatti (postulated) be reduced to anumana (interference)? Discuss it from the Mimamsa point of view.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-dosaggio Q6.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- How is the theory of causation central to the theories of Reality in classical Indian tradition? Discuss.20 marks
- Explain the concept of Karma and discuss its various types according to Jain philosophy.15 marks
- How is an absence of an object known according to Naiyayikas and Mimanisakas? Discuss.15 marks
http://buy-generic-clomid.com Q7.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- Bring out the philosophical implications of introducing extraordinary (alaukika) perception in Nyaya philosophy.20 marks
- Explain the nature and levels of samprajnata samadhi. How does each level lead more towards asamprajnata samadhi ?15 marks
- Examine the Samkhya view on liberation that “the self is neither bound nor liberates, nor does it transmigrate”.15 marks
Q8.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- How does the nature of Brahman differ in the philosophy of Sankara, Ramanuja and Madhya? Discuss critically. 20
- How does Nagarjuna explain the concept of Sunyata ?15 marks
- How is Sri Aurobindo’s integral yoga an advancement over Patanjala yoga? Discuss.15 marks
Q1.Answer all of the following in about 150 words each: 10 marksx5=50
- If caste discrimination has continuity and hierarchy, which principle of justice can dissolve this problem?
- How does multiculturalism redefine liberal notions like identity, freedom and equality and reformulate its assumptions?
- How do we distinguish Liberal humanism and Marxist humanism?
- Explain the significance of John Austin’s theory of sovereignty. How does it differ from that of Hobbes?
- Can we say that racial supremacy is the main reason for genocide? Give reasons for your answer.
Q2.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- Which theory of punishment, retributive or restorative, do you recommend and why?20 marks
- “One is not born a woman, but she becomes a woman.’ Critically comment on it.15 marks
- By eliminating alienation can we bring social progress? Critically analyse15 marks
Q3.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- Analyse the statement with reasons that “Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely”.20marks
- Whig are the basic differences between Gandhi and Ambedkar regarding caste system in India?15 marks
- Discuss Amartya Sen’s principle of Niti as a critique of Nyaya.15 marks
Q4.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- “All human rights are centred on individual rights.” Discuss.20 marks
- Explain descriptive and normative perspectives on multiculturalism.15 marks
- In what sense is democracy a better form of Government than theocracy?15 marks
Q5. Answer all of the following in about 150 words each: 10 marksx5=50
- If God is regarded as ‘One’, will it give rise to religious conflicts?
- On what grounds, the dichotomy between ‘is’ and ‘ought’ can either be justified or rejected?
- What are the arguments given in favour of the immortality of the Soul?
- Can pluralist perspective vindicate Absolute Truth?
- How do you justify ‘rebirth’ with or without the Soul?
Q6.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- How far can religious morality incorporate individual freedom?20 marks
- How do you formulate religious language as non-cognitive?15 marks
- Can it be self-contradictory to accept the ‘idea’ of God but deny the ‘existence’ of God?15 marks
Q7.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- Is evil reconcilable with the benevolent God?20 marks
- Discuss cosmological argument for the existence of God, and show its merits and demerits.15 marks
- Compare and contrast the concept of liberalism according to ‘Advaita’ and ‘Visistadavaita’.15 marks
Q8.Answer the following: (20+15+15)
- Elucidate the status of man in the realm between ‘immanence’ and ‘transcendence’.20 marks
- Can reason be used to justify faith?15 marks
- Discuss the conflicting nature of religious experiences with special reference to Buddhism and Jainism.15 marks