- G2/P1: Plate Tectonics Theory: The beginning
- G2/P2: Great African Rift Valley, World-Geography: Africa
- G2/P3: Fold Mountains & Convergent Plates: Andes, Rockies, Himalaya
- These geography lectures are conducted by Ms. Rajtanil at Sardar Patel institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), Ahmedabad.
- Second session began on 7th February 2015, and uploaded on youtube. Total ~2:30 hours but I’ve split it into three parts.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-pagamento-online-a-Parma PowerPoint of the lecture, available at Mrunal.org/Download
- follow link Medium of instruction- Hindi.
- get link English version not possible for the moment, because faculties are required to teach at this batch, in Hindi/Gujarati only. Besides, same content is available in English in the powerpoints.
G2/P1: Plate Tectonics Theory: The beginning
- Recap of the previous lecture: Latitude., Longitude, Solstice, equinox, Timezones, International Dateline, Earth Interior, Rock Cycle, Continental drift theory, Sea-floor spreading theory, Mid-oceanic ridge and trenches
- Plate tectonic theory: Plates of the earth, property of interior rocks and how they affect interaction among the plates
- Divergent plate boundary of oceanic plates and continental plates (conti. in next part of video)
follow site Youtube video link: http://youtu.be/yLwI0wmLYjc
G2/P2: Great African Rift Valley, World-Geography: Africa
- Diagram of Phases of divergent continental plate
- Rift valley – nascent sea – mid oceanic ridge
- Great African rift valley, Nascent sea – red sea
- Plates Knots: African Valley, Red Sea and Gulf of Kutch
- Lakes around great African rift valley
- Nile river – origin and important tributaries
- Grand renaissance dam, Ethiopia
- Important Map-Locations in Africa, Prelim 2000 MCQ on African Lakes.
- 3 Types of Convergent plate boundaries.
- Ocean –ocean convergence, Island arcs
- Mains 2014 question on ocean-ocean convergent boundary
- World Geography: Important Islands of south East Asia
- World Geography: Islands of Indian ocean and their significance in International diplomacy.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=levitra-senza-ricetta-Napoli Youtube video link: http://youtu.be/Yk5Mnjq6tgI
G2/P3: Fold Mountains & Convergent Plates: Andes, Rockies, Himalaya
- Convergent plate boundary Explained
- Volcanic mountain chain
- World Geography: Andes mountain range, important locations around Andes
- World Geography: Rockies mountain range, Grand canyon, important location around Rockies
- Solved: Prelim and Mains Questions about Volcanic peaks and mountain ranges
- Continental fold mountain chains Explained
- Formation of Himalayas and Karakoram range
- World Geography: Physical map of Europe, Alps range, Bosporus strait, important rivers and cities of Europe
- Transform boundary explained.
- San Andreas fault
- Meteorite impact theory
get link Youtube video link: http://youtu.be/Zux6GpUVH7k