- G10/P1: World Geography- China
- G10/P2: World Geography- Japan
- G10/P3: World Geography- Russia
- G10/P4: World Geography- South East Asia
- vardenafil generico online in italia After this lecture, mains result came out, so Ms.Rajtanil won’t be conducting any more sessions till her own UPSC interview is over. So, geography series is suspended from this point, till further developments.
- 10th April 2015, Lecture on World Geography- Russia, China, Japan and South East Asia. Split into four parts.
- acquistare viagra generico 100 mg consegna rapida a Parma PowerPoint of the lecture, available at Mrunal.org/Download
- viagra generico 200 mg prezzo piu basso a Verona Medium of instruction- Hindi.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=omprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-consegna-rapida-a-Venezia English version not possible for the moment, because faculties are required to teach at this batch, in Hindi/Gujarati only. Besides, same content is available in English in the powerpoints.
G10/P1: World Geography- China
- List of Self-study topics in south Asia
- China: Hills, plateaus, basins, plains and deserts of China
- China: Dzungarian basin, Tarim Basin, Qaidam basin
- Climate of China: warm temperate summer and winter, tropical cyclones, Laurentian climate
- Vegetation in China
- Important rivers of China: Hwang He river, Yangtze river
- China Agriculture: Shandong peninsula, Manchurian basin
- Mineral wealth of China: Coal, iron ore, petroleum and Tin reserve.
- Rare earth reserve in China, its importance, environmental damage and Chinese monopoly and Japan-India rare earth agreement
- Industrial regions of China: Mukden triangle, Bo Hai economic rim (Beijing-Tiajin region), Yangtze-Shanghai basin , Guangzhou region
go to site Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/CPF7t302nZE
G10/P2: World Geography- Japan
- Japan: Islands of Japan, Physical geography, climate, agriculture and indoor farming.
- Fishery in Japan- why flourishing? Whaling problem and international opposition.
- Verdict of International court of justice on Japanese whaling prog.
- Mineral reserves in Japan: coal, petroleum, iron ore, copper reserves.
- Industrial regions of Japan: Hokkaido island, Kwanto plain, Nagoya plain, Kinki plain, Kyushu plain
- Geographical Strength and weaknesses of Japan
disfunzione erettile nel mondo Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/V6XVpJUQlGk
G10/P3: World Geography- Russia
- Russia: Brief geographical facts
- Seas around Russia, important ports of Russia.
- Crimean peninsula
- Physical geo of Russia: Urals, Western Siberian plain, Central Siberian plateau
- Important rivers and lakes of Russia: Don river, River Volga, Ob-Irtysh river, Yenisei river, Lena river
- Climate of Russia
- Agriculture in Russia
- Mineral resources of Russia: Minerals in Urals and Siberia, Coal, Iron ore, Nickel.
- Energy resources of Russia: petroleum and natural gas.
- Industrial regions of Russia: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volga region, Urals, Kuzbas region, Baykal region
- Trans-Siberian railway and its route.
generic cialis online Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/cq7ea9pDrfk
G10/P4: World Geography- South East Asia
- Myanmar: Physical geography, Shan plateau and ethnic diversity
- Thailand: Physical geography, and Korat plateau.
- Physical geography of Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore
- Rivers of Asia: Salween river, Irrawaddy river, Mekong river, Chao Phraya river
- Climate of SE Asia: Monsoon pattern in SE Asia, Typhoons in late summer
- Agriculture in SE Asia: Rubber and palm oil, Coconut and sugarcane, Cocoa cultivation, Status of agriculture in SE Asia
- Mineral, coal and tin reserves of SE Asia.
- Oil and Gas reserves of Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunei.
- Industrial development in SE Asia
http://buy-generic-clomid.com/buy_clomid_50_mg_tablets.html Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/lezSVbnkHeg.