|Afghanistan||Parliament enacting a law to fix maximum no. – 700 person- as Uninvited “guests” in wedding ceremony. Such custom is famous as “toi paal”|
|Arctic nations||ministers meet at Canadian city Iqaluit to discuss Global warming issues.|
|France||President assured to punish those soldier who found guilty of sexually assaulting children in Central African Republic (CAR)|
|France||As Government reduce public Expenditure , The Labour Unions opposed it by forcing government to close Effie Tower to visitors .|
|Indonesia||Drug convicted criminals are executed at The island of Java -“Nasakambangan”.|
|Iraq||ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi wounded in air strike but recovering.|
|Kenya||Capital: Nairobi. Al-Qaeda-linked al-Shabab insurgents had killed ~150 civilians in Garissa Town. President Uhuru Kenyatta begins bombardment on their camp.|
|Malaysia||Government has passed anti-terrorism law. Some provision of the law may violate civil Rights.|
|Myanmar||Government signs ceasefire agreement with 16 ethnic rebel groups|
|Nigeria||Capital Abuja. Muhammadu Buhari defeated sitting President Goodluck Jonathan|
|Pakistan||Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesperson Muhammad Khorasani blamed government agencies for the killing of famous social rights activist Sabeen Mahmud.|
|Palestine||Joined ICC headquarters in The Hague|
|Russia||Russian hackers read Obama’s personal e-mails.|
|South Africa||The University of Cape Town will remove a statue of British imperialist and mining baron Cecil Rhodes considered as a symbol of racism in Educational Institution.|
|Typhoon Maysak||In Pacific ocean, moving towards Philippines.|
|Ukraine||29th anniversary of the nuclear disaster at Chernobyl.|
- BJP’s Ravinder Gupta was elected as the Mayor of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- Bihar Univ. says Delhi Law Minister Jitendra Singh Tomar’s degree is fake.
- Election Commission’s initiative for National Electoral Rolls, Purification and Authentication Programme (NERPAP), Lieutenant-Governor Najeeb Jung linked his Aadhaar number with his voter ID data.
- Delhi: Playschools in the Capital, which have been largely unregulated so far, will now come under the ambit of the Directorate of Education. The government body regulates schools and other educational bodies in the Capital
- Delhi: World Dance day 2015 celebrated at Kamani Auditorium
- Gangster Neeraj Bawana has been arrested by the Special Cell who is involved in more than 40 murder cases.
- A former Aam Aadmi Party supporter Kundan Sharma has donated The blue Wagon R car to the party and he wants to join party again.
- Sunil Lal a party member of the AAP, has designed the party logo for AAP . Now he quitting the party so he demands his designed logo back from AAP party.
- Government has revised minimum wages of unskilled workers from Rs. 8,632 to Rs. 9,048 per month
- Travancore Devaswom Board makes necessary arrangement of Vishu festival at the Lord Ayyappa Temple at Sabarimala.
- Kerala is launching a programme to develop resilience to climate change as central Government approved the Kerala State Action Plan on Climate Change (SAPCC)
- Some threats against Kerala of Climate change are:-
- The atmospheric temperature across Kerala would rise by 2 degrees Celsius by 2050.
- if the sea level rises by one metre, 169 sq km of the coastal region surrounding Kochi would be drowned.
- Crops such as black pepper, tea, cardamom, coffee may get affected.
- The paddy production in the State may drop by six per cent with increasing the temperature.
- Prevention of Witch-Hunting Bill to provide jail term Ranging from five years to life imprisonment for those involved in witch-hunting.
- Gajendra Singh a farmer, formar SP leader and present AAP worker has commited suicide at AAP rally in Delhi.
- Government evoke Health workers, Paramedical-staff and NGO to check on child marriages on Akshaya Tritiya and Peepal Purnima in the states
|Chhattisgarh||Maoists kill 7 STF jawans in Pidmed village of Sukma district|
|Haryana||Yoga guru Ramdev conferred with the status of Cabinet Minister in state government to promote Yoga and Ayurveda. He will have all protocol facilities but not salaries and allowances as like other cabinet ministers.|
|HP||The Himachal Pradesh government has released Rs. 9.14 crore under the Disaster Relief Fund for the rain and storm affected farmers.|
|Jharkhand||Due to violating a traffic rule of Motor Vehicles Act in Ranchi , Indian cricket skipper M.S. Dhoni had to pay fine.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Special Task Force (STF) registered FIR against the Governor Ram Naresh Yadav in connection with a recruitment scam but The Madhya Pradesh High Court imposed stay.|
The court also asked the prosecuting agency not to take any coercive steps against him
|Tamilnadu||CHENNAI: The first edition of Global Mobile App Summit & Awards (GMASA) to be held here on May 28 and 29.|
|Uttarakhand||A major landslide occurs at Hathipahar near Vishnuprayag, on the Rishikesh-Badrinath National Highway. Authority has evacuated more than 750 pilgrim|
|West Bengal||The state will celebrate “Nirmal Bangla Diwas” as Nadia district of state declared open defecation free.|
Visit Mrunal.org/PIN for Persons in news, books-authors, awards and sports related current affairs for IBPS, SSC, CDS, CAPF, ACIO and state service exams.