- International Places in News
- Indian States in News
- Other States in News
International Places in News
||Parliament enacting a law to fix maximum no. – 700 person- as Uninvited “guests” in wedding ceremony. Such custom is famous as “toi paal”
||ministers meet at Canadian city Iqaluit to discuss Global warming issues.
- Renovating only surviving worship from WW1-“HMS M330” will put to Exhibition
- Complained against Iran in United nations as purchasing Uranium in black market.
- Lord Swraj Paul has donated £1 million to The University of Wolver Hampton which is the largest donation in its history.
||President assured to punish those soldier who found guilty of sexually assaulting children in Central African Republic (CAR)
||As Government reduce public Expenditure , The Labour Unions opposed it by forcing government to close Effie Tower to visitors .
||Drug convicted criminals are executed at The island of Java -“Nasakambangan”.
||ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi wounded in air strike but recovering.
- Italy caught boat transporting illegally migrant from Africa.
- Police Caught an Islamist network linked to Osama bin Laden.
- Ran Maglev (magnetic levitation) train with speed 600 kmph in Mt.Fuj . Such speedy train will cover distance between Tokyo and Osaka within one hour by 2045.
- Chihiraaico an android operated Robot receptionist in Tokyo mall made by Toshiba
||Capital: Nairobi. Al-Qaeda-linked al-Shabab insurgents had killed ~150 civilians in Garissa Town. President Uhuru Kenyatta begins bombardment on their camp.
||Government has passed anti-terrorism law. Some provision of the law may violate civil Rights.
||Government signs ceasefire agreement with 16 ethnic rebel groups
- Hindu devotee takes holy bath in the Bagmati river at Sudarija
- Celebration of 100th week of the Bagmati Cleaning Mega Campaign, more than one lakh form human chain.
||Capital Abuja. Muhammadu Buhari defeated sitting President Goodluck Jonathan
||Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesperson Muhammad Khorasani blamed government agencies for the killing of famous social rights activist Sabeen Mahmud.
||Joined ICC headquarters in The Hague
||Russian hackers read Obama’s personal e-mails.
||The University of Cape Town will remove a statue of British imperialist and mining baron Cecil Rhodes considered as a symbol of racism in Educational Institution.
||In Pacific ocean, moving towards Philippines.
||29th anniversary of the nuclear disaster at Chernobyl.
- BJP’s Ravinder Gupta was elected as the Mayor of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- Bihar Univ. says Delhi Law Minister Jitendra Singh Tomar’s degree is fake.
- Election Commission’s initiative for National Electoral Rolls, Purification and Authentication Programme (NERPAP), Lieutenant-Governor Najeeb Jung linked his Aadhaar number with his voter ID data.
- Delhi: Playschools in the Capital, which have been largely unregulated so far, will now come under the ambit of the Directorate of Education. The government body regulates schools and other educational bodies in the Capital
- Delhi: World Dance day 2015 celebrated at Kamani Auditorium
- Gangster Neeraj Bawana has been arrested by the Special Cell who is involved in more than 40 murder cases.
- A former Aam Aadmi Party supporter Kundan Sharma has donated The blue Wagon R car to the party and he wants to join party again.
- Sunil Lal a party member of the AAP, has designed the party logo for AAP . Now he quitting the party so he demands his designed logo back from AAP party.
- Government has revised minimum wages of unskilled workers from Rs. 8,632 to Rs. 9,048 per month
- Travancore Devaswom Board makes necessary arrangement of Vishu festival at the Lord Ayyappa Temple at Sabarimala.
- Kerala is launching a programme to develop resilience to climate change as central Government approved the Kerala State Action Plan on Climate Change (SAPCC)
- Some threats against Kerala of Climate change are:-
- The atmospheric temperature across Kerala would rise by 2 degrees Celsius by 2050.
- if the sea level rises by one metre, 169 sq km of the coastal region surrounding Kochi would be drowned.
- Crops such as black pepper, tea, cardamom, coffee may get affected.
- The paddy production in the State may drop by six per cent with increasing the temperature.
- Prevention of Witch-Hunting Bill to provide jail term Ranging from five years to life imprisonment for those involved in witch-hunting.
- Gajendra Singh a farmer, formar SP leader and present AAP worker has commited suicide at AAP rally in Delhi.
- Government evoke Health workers, Paramedical-staff and NGO to check on child marriages on Akshaya Tritiya and Peepal Purnima in the states
Other States in News
- Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu will launch Knowledge Mission to develop Visakhapatnam as a hub for Education and Knowledge.
- Largest Pepsico plant at Sir City, Chittor district.
- In the opinion of Nitish Kumar, to Stabilize population growth in the state Education in girls up to 12 standard is necessary.
- More than 40 crops get damaged in north-eastern Districts due to havoc of Thunderstorm.
||Maoists kill 7 STF jawans in Pidmed village of Sukma district
- Coast Guard arrests 8 Paki nationals carrying boatloat of narcotic drugs.
- First woman IPS officer of Gujarat ‘Gita Johri’ promoted as DGP.
||Yoga guru Ramdev conferred with the status of Cabinet Minister in state government to promote Yoga and Ayurveda. He will have all protocol facilities but not salaries and allowances as like other cabinet ministers.
||The Himachal Pradesh government has released Rs. 9.14 crore under the Disaster Relief Fund for the rain and storm affected farmers.
||Due to violating a traffic rule of Motor Vehicles Act in Ranchi , Indian cricket skipper M.S. Dhoni had to pay fine.
||Special Task Force (STF) registered FIR against the Governor Ram Naresh Yadav in connection with a recruitment scam but The Madhya Pradesh High Court imposed stay.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-100-mg-online-prezzo-piu-basso-a-Napoli The court also asked the prosecuting agency not to take any coercive steps against him
- memorial for Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar at the Indu mill land. Agreement finalized among stakeholders.
- #1 in solid waste generation says Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB). Maharastra planning to restart mining in Konkan-Sindhudurg region for iron ore, bauxite, silica, dolomite, china clay etc. but activists say it’ll hurt tourism potential.
- Mudra Dance Festival 2015 in Mumbai.
- Suryakant Lavande: veteran Cinematographer in Hindi/Marathi movies. He got V.Shantaram lifetime achievement award
- Shahikala: this veteran actor got Life time achievement award.
- Maharashtra government to buy Ambedkar’s bungalow in London where he lived while pursuing his higher education.
||CHENNAI: The first edition of Global Mobile App Summit & Awards (GMASA) to be held here on May 28 and 29.
- VAT waived for solar devices in U.P.
- Police Launched following Projects to control the rioting mob
- “Octcacopter” drone. It Carry 8 cameras plus capacity to spray pepper and chilly powder
- Two project: ‘Drishti’ and ‘Nazar Ek Ummed’ -public CCTV
||A major landslide occurs at Hathipahar near Vishnuprayag, on the Rishikesh-Badrinath National Highway. Authority has evacuated more than 750 pilgrim
||The state will celebrate “Nirmal Bangla Diwas” as Nadia district of state declared open defecation free.
follow site Visit Mrunal.org/PIN for Persons in news, books-authors, awards and sports related current affairs for IBPS, SSC, CDS, CAPF, ACIO and state service exams.