- Structure of the Notes Folder
- Video: How to kickstart Guj.Litt Preparation
- Download Link for Notes
- Here are my own notes / mindmaps on Gujarati literature optional subject, that I had made years ago but lost in backup DVDs, but now found it.
- These notes are in .mmap (Mindjet Mindmanager) format and in Gujarati fonts. You need to install specific softwares before opening them, so read the instructions given at bottom of this page, carefully.
For paper-1, most of the topics were covered. For paper-2 only a few texts could be covered. એમકે પછી પ્રારંભે શુરા ગુજરાતી જેવું થયું હતું.
- Here we’ve two mindmaps each for paper1 and paper2
- They contain syllabus as well as questions asked in each syllabus topic till 2008.
- Gujarati bhasha no udbhav ane vikas
- Boli, Dhvani, Uchchaaran Prakriya
- Grammar- types of sentences
Following literature forms are covered in comprehensive manner
- ટૂંકી વાર્તા
- પધ વારતા
Only a few texts finished at that time
- Narmad_Mari_Hakikat_Narmad_જીવન-ગધ- મર્યાદા,વ્યક્તિત્વ
- માનવીની ભવાઈ
- રાઈ નો પર્વત
- હિન્દ સ્વરાજ
- To display these Gujarati fonts correctly, you need Google IME Gujarat (Free)
- These mindmaps are created using Mindjet Mindmanager.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-comprare-viagra-generico-200-mg If you want to just view them: you’ll need mindjet mindviewer (free)
- http://razorsedgebarber.com/?search=using-face-creams-with-accutane If you want to “edit them”: you’ll need mindjet mindmanager (paid)
- After you’ve installed above things, download zip file from http://causeofjesusdeath.com/?search=does-generic-propecia-work any one of the following service
Visit Mrunal.org/download for more notes and study material