- IR1/P1: ISIS-Islamic State-Rise & Implications on India’s security
- IS1/P1: Internal Security-Naxal Movement & Left Wing Extremism in India
- IS1/P2: Internal Security-Insurgency in North East
- IS2/P3: (Self Study) GS1: Communalism, Secularism
- Mr.Pratik Nayak (CEPT University) will be covering selected topics from Internal security and International relations for the Mains examination revision.
- Lecture Videos available under: Youtube.com/user/TheMrunalPatel
- Powerpoints Available under Mrunal.org/Download within that you go to “Mains Revision Folder”=> Internal Security
IR1/P1: ISIS-Islamic State-Rise & Implications on India’s security
- Difference between Shia and Sunni, and the background of their conflict
- Understanding the Middle East
- Fall of Ottoman Empire- Sykes Picot Agreement
- Iraq History and Rise of Saddam
- Reign of Terror for Shia and Kurds
- US Invasion of 2003- Civil War and Ethnic Cleansing of Baghdad
- Role of the Government in 2006 – Tripartite Agreement and New Constitution
- Protest Movement
- Background and Parallel Developments in Arab Countries
- Rise of ISIS and Syria’s civil war
- Reasons for rise of ISIS
- ISIS’s organisational Set up, geographical reach
- Global Strategy to tackle ISIS
- Implications and policy options for India
http://kitchenshrinks.com/?search=accutane-non-prescription Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/8wwk4fLn834
IS1/P1: Internal Security-Naxal Movement & Left Wing Extremism in India
- Kautilya’s Arthashastra on how the state could be at risk from different threats
- Major Challenges for India’s internal security
- History, Timeline and Ideology of the Naxal
- Reasons for Growth of Naxalism
- Organizational Structure and financial resources of CPI(Maoist)
- Cadres, military and Arms of the naxals / LWE Extremists
- Geographical Reach and Cross border linkages of Naxals
- Cross Border Linkages
- Andhra Model for combating naxalism
- Response by the Government to naxalism and future strategy
enter site Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/GxBtxJpcods
IS1/P2: Internal Security-Insurgency in North East
- Conflict in North-East – National, Ethnic and Sub regional
- What is India doing against insurgency?
- Reasons leading to insurgency
- Major Insurgents groups in Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Manipur
- Insurgency in Nagaland
- Insurgency and Autonomy Demand In Assam
- Statehood demands in Assam – 1. Bodoland 2. Karbi Anglong 3. Dimaraji 4. Kamtapur
- Insurgency , Secessionist Demand and Autonomy Demand in Manipur
- Insurgency and Secessionist Demand in Mizoram
- Reasons for the existence of the Armed Ethnic groups
- State Response to this conflict and way ahead
- North East Vision 2020
prednisone canine mg lb Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/TdPBnJqRPCI
IS2/P3: (Self Study) GS1: Communalism, Secularism
best price brand cialis internet using propecia pills and minoxidil together This was not taught in the lecture due to paucity of time, but powerpoint has been uploaded, so do self study.
- Definition and characteristics of Communalism
- Steps to Communalism
- Factors responsible for growth of communalism and its impact on Indian society?
- How to fight against communalism?
- Globalisation and its effects on Communalism
- Definition, History and rise of secularism
- Positive and negative aspect of secularism
- Features of Western Model of Secularism
- What is Indian Model of Secularism?
- Gandhi and Nehru’s views on secularism
- Why India adopted Secularism?
- Is India a secular country?
does accutane cause ulcerative colitis Next lecture: Revision of PM Modi’s foreign visits during 2015.
Visit Mrunal.org/DIPLOMACY for more study material on IR/Diplomacy/Foreign relations.