- AC1/P1: Sculptures, Seals, Town planning: Indus Valley Civilization
- AC1/P2: Stupa & Pillar- Mauryan Age; Post Mauryan Sculpture
- AC1/P3: Cave architecture- Gupta Age, Ajanta-Ellora
- Ms.Ishani Pandya (Rank 502/CSE-2014, ICLS) lecture on Mains GS1-Revision- Indian art and culture.
- http://buy-generic-clomid.com/generic_clomid_side_effects.htm Lecture Videos available under: Youtube.com/user/TheMrunalPatel
- see url Powerpoints Available under Mrunal.org/Download
- Introduction to Art and culture, the difference between them.
- Indus Valley civilization: Architecture, Sculpture; Ornaments Pottery
- Town planning of Indus Valley- citadel, non-citadel, houses, courtyard, graneries, drainage system, dockyard and public bath.
- Indus valley sculpture: Seals and scripts- their purpose and utility; mother Godess, bronze dancing girl, bearded priest,
- Ornaments, pottery- their utility
- click here GS-1-Mains-2014: To what extent has the urban planning and culture of the Indus valley civilization provided inputs to the present day urbanization? Discuss.
- comprare viagra generico 200 mg a Firenze Mock Question for Mains: Examine how recent excavations of remnants of the Harappan Civilization in India have helped historians to understand Harappan culture. (200 Words)
- Court art of this period: state initiatives- stupa and pillars.
- Popular Art of this period: individual art, sculpture, pottery and caves.
- Mauryan pillar: design, feature, purpose; how are they different than go to site achamanian pillars
- Sarnath Pillar, Bull capital of – Rampurva, Bihar and Rockcut elephant at Odisha
- Stupa – architecture, gateway
- Stupa at Ranchi and Amaravati
- Sunga influence on Mauryan Sculpture
- Post Maurya Period Cave- Karle.
- Sculpture schools: Gandhar, Mathura, Amarvati- features and comparison.
- go site GS1-Mains-2014 Question: Gandhara sculpture owed as much to the romans as to the greeks. Discuss
- Bamiyan in Afghanistan- Features and Fall of.
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/J5M_xlmcnaQ
- Gupta age- temple and cave architecture- salient features of.
- Gupta Age- Sarnath school of sculpture
- Cave development in various periods, features and location factor.
- Notable caves- Bhimbetka caves, Kanheri caves, Jogeshwari caves, Mandapeshwa, Kalre, Bhaja, Bedsa
- Ajanata Caves- notable features, phases of development, themes, paintings and technical aspects.
- Hindu Kaves, Kailasha Cave
- Buddhist caves, Jain Caves, Indra Sabha, Junagadh caves,Elephanta caves
- Misc. Caves: Nasik, Udavalli, Udaygiri, Eladipattam
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/GZH5OIu9Z0g
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-a-Torino Next lecture: Temple architecture of Gupta Age and South India.
Visit Mrunal.org/HISTORY for more on India-World History and Culture.