- MRG2/P1-Critical Geographical Features-Mangrove, Rivers & Coastal Regions of India
- MRG2/P2- Climate Change, impact on Glaciers, Flora-Fauna
- ·Melting of Glaciers and Ice Sheets – Impact
- MRG2/P3- Geophysical Phenomenon: Nepal Earthquake, Urban Flooding
- Last part of Sunep Jamir’s Mains revision series for Geography:
- Lecture Videos available under:Youtube.com/user/TheMrunalPatel
- Powerpoints Available underMrunal.org/Downloadwithin that you go to “Mains Revision Folder”=> Geography
- Geographical features – man-made or naturally-created features
- Dying rivers of India – What is a healthy, living River?
- Ganges and Yamina river – Challenges, Consequences and Recommendations
- Rivers of Northeast India, Western Ghats – Challenges, Consequences and Recommendations
- Rivers of Gujarat, West Bengal, Orissa and the Indus system – Challenges and Recommendations
- Climate change and impact on the Sundarbans (the world’s largest contiguous mangrove forest) – threats, challenges and deficits and mitigation strategies
- Protection of threatened species
- Afforestation programs
- Sea level rise – Causes and Impacts of sea level rise
- Ocean Acidification
- Thermohaline Circulation
- Forest fire – Its Effects, Modern forest fire control project and Legal provision
- Himalayan earthquake and Regional Cooperation
- Earthquake awareness and preparedness
- Nepal earthquake – How resilient is India?
- Earthquake measurement scale
- Urban flooding – causes, effects and damages
- Flood’s Preventive and active measures
- Climate change and Himalaya – Its Significance
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-viagra-online-generico-a-Parma Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/rGaQVgoAxDw
This concludes the revision series of Mr.Sunep Jamir.
Visit Mrunal.org/GEOGRAPHY for More material on Geography.