- Places in News: April 2016
- Banking-Finance GK: April 2016 for SBI PO/JA
- BizGK: April 2016 for MBA
- Controversies in News: April 2016
- So far, part 1 and 2 covered the polity, diplomacy, appointment, movies, books, authors and sports related news that happened in April-2016.
- This third and last part of the series, covers places and controversies in news, as well as banking and business GK.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-viagra-generico-100-mg-a-Genova Relevance: mostly for state services exams
- Raivoli village Balasinor Taluk Kheda District- GSI had discovered dino remains in 80s, it has potential to become UNESCO world Heritage site because it is the largest dino- egg hatchery in the world. CAG criticized Gujarat government for not doing enough for protection and promotion of this site.
- Nalsaroar- is Ramsar Wetland Site (2012), CAG criticised Gujarat government for the rampant poaching in this area.
- Within General category: 10% quota for Economically backward classes- who earn less than 6 lakhs a year.
- state govt. passed a bill that provides CM-headed council to control all universities in the state.
- National food security act implemented under the name of “ http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-comprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-pagamento-online-a-Torino Maa Annapurna Scheme“.
- Imposed 5% Vat on interstate sale of industrial salt- the companies went on strike.
- Gujarat religious polarization committee under Justice Sethna is winded up because no hearing or progress since 2009.
- Union government to merge get link Mahila Samakhya scheme with national rural livelihood mission (NRLM); but Gujarat to continue this scheme. Gujarat had also started Nari Adalats under this scheme, and that too will continue.
- New bill by State government to oversee all university affairs through a statutory body headed by CM. Now teaching and non-teaching staff can be transferred among the universities.
- Trupti Desai and her Bhumata Ranragini Brigade (BRB) allowed to enter in Shani Singhnapur temple, after court order.Social activist Vidhya Bal had filled a PIL for entry of women in all temples of Maharashtra.
- New bill to regulate bar dance clubs in the state.
- Marathwada consists of 8 districts: eight districts — Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed, Parbhani, Latur, Hingoli, Osmanabad and Nanded. In these areas, no new sugar mill will be allowed for next five years.
- India’s fastest train “ http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-generico-online-garanzia Gatimaan Express” to connect Delhi with Agra at speech 160kmph.
- Odd-even vehicle policy starts again from 15th April, 2016.
- Only CNG taxis allowed. No more diesel taxis in Delhi- orders SC.
- Fire broke out at National Museum of Natural History- precious specimens destroyed
- State government orders Taxi-app operators not to loot customers with “surge pricing” under which, the taxi fares are rapidly increased during the peak demand situations, as in Odd-even time.
|Japan and Equador||Earthquake above 7.0 ritcher scale.|
|Uttrakhand||President’s Rule imposed under Art. 356|
comprare vardenafil senza ricetta Basilicata Relevance: upcoming Probationary officers’ and junior assistants’ exam in SBI
|Axis bank||FIPB approved 74% foreign investment in this private sector commercial bank.|
|DBS||Singapore’s largest bank. Got license to open foreign bank in India- it’ll be a “Mobile only Bank” and parter with >500 cafes in India.|
|Latest monetary policy||Covered in this lecture video|
|SBI||Loan/credit card defaulters shall be ineligible to apply for jobs in SBI. SBI will use CIBIL score and other records to ascertain a candidates’ financial record.|
dove comprare viagra generico 100 mg pagamento online a Parma Relevance: mostly in MBA admission interviews
|Ajay Banga||This Indian American is the CEO of Mastercard, Obama appointed him in National cybersecurity commission.|
|Bookmyshow||Will offer customers to buy ticket now and pay within 30 days.|
|CII||New president Naushad Forbes.|
|F8 Conference||Facebook’s annual conference- laid out 10 year roadmap with plans for chatbots, 3d camera and virtual reality.|
|Kris Gopalakrishnan||Infosys co-founder, created app “Itihasa” containing 600 videos about history of Indian IT industry.|
|Maruti||Reported quarterly loss because of the Jat Agitation in Haryana and subsequent delays in its production at Manesar and Gurgaon plants.|
|MTNL||Planning VRS for employees above 50 years age.|
|NSE||Ex-CCI Ashok Chawla to be next Chairman of National stock exchange. Although SEBI approval required for this appointment.|
|TCS||Tata Consultency services has built highest no. of school toilets under Swatchha Vidhalaya Abhiyan.|
order best price free viagra Relevance: Interviews and some really bogus PCS /clerical grade exams
|Bangla Bloggers||Hardcore Islamist groups are murdering bloggers -who write against Islam, in favor of atheism or Christianity.|
|Dilma Rouseff||Faces impeachment for masking budget problems.|
|Iceland||Capital Reykjavik, PM Sigmunder David Gunnlaugsson resigned after Panama Paperleak on money laundering.|
|IITs||Increased annual fees for General category -from 90k to 2 lakh. Women and reserved categories exempted.|
|Inversion||In tax administration, inversion is process of moving company abroad to reduce taxes. US Drugmaker Pfizer was planning to merge with an Ireland company to reduce its tax liability by 1 billion dollar each year but Obama administration prevented it.|
|Iphone||FBI wanted to unlock a Pak-American Terrorist’s Iphone but Apple didn’t help despite court order. If wrong password given for 10 times, phone will automatically delete data. Ultimately, FBI bought a third party tool to unlock the device.|
|Jacob Zuma||Pres of South Africa (Capital is Johannesburg). He is accused of corruption, Opposition parties demanding his resignation.|
|Khalida Zia||Ex PM and head of Bangladesh Nationalist party, accused of planning bomb attack on shipping minister.|
|Kulbhushan Jadhav||Indian arrested in Pakistan for spying charges. Interview posted on TV where he confessed spying for India.|
|Malegaon bombing, 2009||Nine Muslim accused acquainted.|
|Masood Azhar||India wanted UN sanctions on Masood Azhar- who is JeM boss and Pathankot attack mastermind. But China blocked it saying Azhar doesn’t meet UN criteria for terrorism.|
|Mithun||TMC’s Rajya Sabha MP and Bollywood disco Star and flop actor Mimoh Chakrabarty’s father Mithun Chakrabarty is in controversy because in last two years, he remained present in the house only for three days.|
|Mossack Fonseca||Law firm in Panama city, helped in creation of shell companies for Ash, BigB, Harish Salve and others. Indian Express exposed it.|
|NIT Srinagar||Group of students thrashed after defeat of India in ICC T-20 World cup semifinal and outstation students prevented from flying tricolor.|
|Pankaja Munde||Maharashtra revenue minister- she was criticised for taking selfies during drought inspection.|
|Retd. Air Marshal SP Tyagi||Indicted for bribes in Italy’s Agusta-Westland VVIP chopper deal.|
|Tata Steel||Its steel plant at Port Talbot in Welsh (UK) is making losses, deciding to shutdown, Trade union demanding government to nationalize the steel sector.|
Visit Mrunal.org/PIN for Persons in news, books-authors, awards and sports related current affairs for IBPS, SBI-PO, RBI, SSC, CDS, CAPF, ACIO and state service exams.