- BES163-P1: Balance of Payment, Gold Monetization Scheme
- BES163-P2: Capital Account, FDI, FII, E-Commerce, Mauritius DTAA
- BES163-P3: Helicopter Money, Rules of Monetary Policy, ECB-framework
- Third pillar of Economy- balance of payment and international trade- covering the updates from latest budget and economic survey.
- Powerpoint available at http://Mrunal.org/download (Go to mediafire => powerpoint => Mrunal =>3_BoP)
- Definition of Balance of Payment, trade deficit, trade surplus
- ranking of top five import export items by India
- reasons behind the fall of oil prices in 2014-15
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme: salient features, benefits and criticism
- National capital policy 2016: salient features of, which department will implement this? What other targets for 2025? How will these targets will be achieved?
- Reasons behind the negative growth in imports and exports of India and declined trade deficit
- major importance for items in the services sector of India
- World Bank report regarding international remittances and India’s ranking.
- Calculating current account deficit (CAD) of India
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/uROpI7hnS-Y
- difference between foreign direct investment (FDI) and foreign portfolio investment (FPI)
- What is composite cap in foreign investment?
- Foreign investment limits for various category of businesses
- e-commerce companies of India: marketplace model and inventory based companies- meaning and provisions for foreign investment limits.
- Trends in foreign domestic investment flows in India last 15 years:source-country wise, sector-wise and state -wise
- Amendments in the India-Mauritius Double tax avoidance treaty to stop the misuse of round tripping and provisions for grand-fathering and GAAR application.
- Recent trends in FDI and FPI inflows.
- Total Balance of Payment, how it changes RBI’s foreign exchange reserves?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/RT7-g-W9BnI
- NEER, REER, exchange rate trends of Indian currency
- Impact of Liquidity on Rupee-dollar exchange rate
- Hawkish and dovish monetary policies across the world and their impact on dollar exchange rate.
- Dr.Raghuram Rajan’s paper on rules of International monetary policy.
- RBIs new framework on external commercial borrowing (ECB)-2015; Budget-2016 taxation provisions to encourage foreign investors in this.
- International Finance Corporation and its Masala Bonds and Maharaja Bonds
- World Bank’s International Debt statistics 2016, and observations on India’s debt portfolio.
- Helicopter money: meaning, mechanism, how is it different from OMO and Quantitative Easing? Why it is in news?
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/KZ-5qZ8MH_g
Next part: WTO-Nairobi summit, IMF-Reforms, P2P Lending, P-Notes KYC