- CmC/P1: Comparing Constitution: USA- separation of Powers for GSM2
- CmC/P2: US Presidential Powers, Election, Primaries for GSM2
- Pratik Nayak covered the American revolution for World History for General Studies Mains Paper 1 (GSM1)
- Now, continuing on that topic’s development- he shift to Comparing American Constitution and presidential system with India for GS Mains Paper-1.
- PowerPoints available under Mrunal.org/download goto mediafire folder: “1_Powerpoint” => “3_History_Pratik” => “GSM2-Comparing-Constitution”
http://colonialoaksgc.com/?search=viagra-generic-drug United States Constitution is the world’s longest surviving written charter of government written in 1787, ratified in 1788, and in operation since 1789. Constitution assigned to Congress responsibility for organizing the executive and judicial branches, raising revenue, declaring war, and making all laws necessary for executing these powers.
The president is permitted to veto specific legislative acts, but Congress has the authority to override presidential vetoes by two-thirds majorities of both houses. The Constitution also provides that the Senate advise and consent on key executive and judicial appointments and on the ratification of treaties.
http://thewerners.org/?search=price-generic-viagra Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/dQJLfeQnxZA
viagra online 25mg The US President and Vice President are not elected directly by the people. Instead, they’re chosen by “electors” through a process called the Electoral College. The idea of using electors comes from the Constitution. The nation’s founders saw it as a compromise between electing the President by a popular vote among citizens and electing the President in Congress.
Number of electors each state gets is determined by how many members of Congress (House and Senate) the state has. An election for President of the United States occurs every four years on Election Day, held the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. The 2016 Presidential election will be held on November 8, 2016.
go here Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/NDg4X2FvapQ