- Brief Profile of the Topper
- FAQs before starting your preparation
- MPPSC PRELIMS
- MPPSC Mains Strategy
- Recommended Booklist for Prelim cum Mains
- ANSWER WRITING FOR MAINS
- MPPSC: Interview Transcript
- MARKSHEET of Parag Saini
- COMCLUDING WORDS
|MEDIUM FOR MAINS||ENGLISH|
|MEDIUM FOR INTERVIEW||HINDI AND ENGLISH|
|WORK EXPERINACE IF ANY||NO.|
siti sicuri per comprare levitra 20 mg General Profile– Hello Guys, I am PARAG SAINI (23) from SAGAR DISTRICT, M.P. I am selected as DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE (STATE POLICE SERVICE) IN MP STATE SERVICE EXAMINATION 2017. It was my very first attempt.
get link EDUCATION:- Bachelor of Science (2016) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar M.P., Diploma in HIV/AIDS from IGNOU and Schooling from Sagar itself.
miglior sito per acquistare levitra contrassegno HOBBY:– COOKING.
miglior sito per comprare viagra generico 200 mg a Bologna WHY CIVIL SERVICES:- During my college days, I was a volunteer of NATIONAL SERVICES SCHEME which provided me the platform to do community services, where I realise the importance of CIVIL servant in day to day functioning from there I opted for Civil Serivics as my Carrier Option.
cialis generico 20 mg opinioni Q1. Paper v/s electronic material.
Ans. It depends upon your availability of the material. For example NCERT can be downloaded as well as they are available in market. I prefer Paper material because electronic materials are quite disturbing and it is stressful for eyes an you need to be very selective. However there are some portions which can be covered in electronic medium.
source link Q2. How to start preparation.
http://buy-generic-clomid.com Ans. Preparation has to begin with NCERT of 6 to 10th class. NCERT will provide you in-depth knowledge for the subjects and will act as a foundation stone for preparation.
Q3. How much time will requires completing the whole syllabus.
Ans. A funny quote which is famous during preparation is that”Anything can be asked under the SUN”. So it is highly recommended that never fight for 100% completion, do prefer for completing as much as possible. Model time period is 8-12 months (SELF STUDY) to reach near to 100%.
Q4. How many hours to study per day?
Ans. The most interesting and curious question of preparation. I think if you are preparing for Civil services then you don’t have to do anything else. So the time required for preparation is 24hrs minus Sleeping hours minus Dinner, lunch and breakfast minutes minus daily routine work.
24-8-2=14 hours are left so study 13 hours.
Some day it will be 13 hours, some day 15 hours and some 10 or 8 hours. It depends upon you.
Q5. Is internet is relevant during preparation.
Ans. Yes internet may be used during preparation but I a limited manner.
Prelims in MPPSC is more static than analytical. The state forward questions are more asked which needs lots of hard work along with smart work. Mnemonics and short tricks have to be developed to cover the static portion. Now days Current Affairs plays a decisive battle in the examination. Cover it from daily newspaper make Notes out of it and read monthly current affairs magazine.
For the preparation for PREMILS (General Studies) I divide my whole strategy in two parts which include-
1. Core part (relevant for MAINS also and covers Mains Syllabus)
2. Peripheral part (which are not so relevant in Mains)
This include GS which is most vast and vital portion of your syllabus which has to covered along with your Mains
||Books mentioned in MAINS and LUCENT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE|
|Computer||Pariksha Manthan Book|
|3 ACTS||MAHAVIR, PURENKAR(any one0|
|Miscellany(Highest, First and all superlatives)||Last chapter of Lucent.|
Prelims preparation has to be started before 60 days of date of examination. Give MOCK papers and solve practise set in as number as possible. Prelims is all about factual knowledge. Which has to be practiced a lot. DETAILED ANALYSIS OF PREVIOUS YEAR PATTERN SHOULD BE THERE FOR INCLUSIVE PREPRATION.
It is MAINS from where any preparation for Civil services started. After prelims you will get around 80-100 days but do not wait from that time. Do use days after prelims for revision and answer writing preparation.
Mains require planning with proper execution. You need to be focused on the syllabus part. You should be thorough with each and every line of Syllabus. It requires Newspaper reading along with your preparation. Notes have to be made in very precise manner that you can revise easily. My medium was English but I will prefer sources that will be relevant for both Hindi and English Medium both
- NCERT has to be completed from 6 to 10th (prefer hardcopy) for in-depth knowledge of core subjects.
- Current affairs are very important part for whole preparation . It will be useful in writing answers.
- Read any one daily Newspaper (my choice The Hindu) along with Rojgar and Nirman(weekly) and Current Affair monthly magazine.
- Notes have to make of each and every topic mention in syallbus.
- Read Economic Survey yearly which develop your intellectual vision which is most critical part of Civil Services preparation.
|PARER 1:-||PART A: HISTORY AND CULTURE
PART B: GEOGRAPHY AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT.
|PAPER 2:-||PART A: POLITY
PART B: SOCIAL SECTOR
|PAPER 3||PART A:
PART B:INDIAN ECONOMY
|PAPER 5||GENERAL HINDI|
One the most important portion of whole preparation is answer writing. It has to practise before the exam because the first three papers are very lengthy paper which needs proper time management. Previous year paper has to be practised along with do practice lots of mocks before the mains examination. The daunting challenge of Mains paper is to compete the paper on time. So rigrous practice will ease out your this difficulty. There are some key points which has to be remember while writing answer
- 3 marks question has to be precise and to be completed in 15-20 mins(all 3 marks)
- 6 marks question requires lots of practice and to be completed in 4 min per questions.
- 15 marks question need descriptive writing which requires 10 min per questions.
- Please add current affairs where needed in any question which makes your answer updated.
- 6 marks and 15 marks can be written in points.
- Write introduction and conclusion for each and every answer.
- Handwriting also matters in the examination do practice hard for that.
- At least try to complete your question paper.
Interview plays an important role in your selection. This is most versatile and dynamics portion of the exams. The chance of getting high marks is very easy but requires smart work along with hard work. Interview is all about psychology. It is a game to psychology warfare. If you are able to understand the psychology of panellist the ball of the game will be in your arm.
FOCUS AREA:- Bio data, education qualification, hobby, currents, hometown,newspaper headlines of the day and many more.
TRANSCIPT OF THE INTERVIEW
Board:– MEHRA SIR and 2 other members.
Medium – Hindi and English
My interview was on the 10th number after the lunch break. It was my first interview so little nervous but confident. As I entered the room with prior permission I wished all of them with NAMASTE.
- So why u have done diploma in HIV/AIDS
- What is this IGNOU?
- What is NSS (as I mention in the bio data)?
- From which court the matters of family dispute resolve.
- What is lokayukt?
- What is your hobby?
- You are men,so why cooking
- What special you cook?
- So why Sagar(hometown) is named Sagar
- What is bundelkhand?
- Who ruled bundelkhand?
- What is the capital of bundelkhand?
- Who coined the term bundelkhand?
- What are the rivers which marks the boundry of bundelkhand?
- What is the speciality of sagar?
It went for 20-22 minutes and was satisfactory as I clear says sorry when I was not having any clear idea about the answer.
|PAPER||SUBJECT||TOTAL MARKS||OBTAINED MARKS|
This exam need lots of hard work along with smart works because there is lot to cover however doing smartness while preparing can nail the exam. Use of internet and videos of mrunal.org will help you a lot. To complete the whole syllabus you need minimum 1 year. This exam is quite lengthy, so be preparing for its vastness and long term preparation. However a true and honest dedication is sufficient to clear the exam. Be focus on your goal. Practice is the key to success. It is dream of many to become a civil servant but the probability to get success is 0.0001. So for this time I remember one quote by APJ ABDUL KALAM SIR
IF YOU WANT TO SHINE LIKE A SUN; THEN FIRST BURN LIKE A SUN.
ALL THE VERY BEST FOR ALL ASPIRANTS.