- How Fast is UPSC in declaring Civil Service Mains Result?
- Interview tips and common mistakes
- Mock Interview Videos of Toppers
- go to link 18/6/2017: Combined preliminary exam held for Forest service and civil services.
- go to link 27/7/2017: Civil Services Prelim result declared. enter 13,366 candidates were selected for the civil service Mains exam.
- follow url That means UPSC declared prelim result within 39 days. And After result, the selected candidates had barely http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-vardenafil-20-mg 93 days to prepare for the Mains.
- miglior sito per comprare viagra generico 200 mg a Venezia 28 Clomid 50mg for male / http://acrossaday.com/?search=lasix-40-mg-ivp 10 /2017 to 3/11/2017: Civil Services Mains exam conducted. Its topicwise question-papers are available on the top black menu of this website.
- 10/1/2018: Civil service Mains exam result declared (Click me to see). Total 2568 candidates selected for the interviews, against the tentative vacancies of 980 officers (as per original prelim notification).
- That means UPSC declared civil service Mains result within 68 days of conducting the written exam. Which is much slower than IFoS result where they finished the job within 21 days but then again IFoS-Mains had only a fraction of candidates than CSE-Mains-walla.
- Those who’re qualified for interview, will get e-summon letter from UPSC’s website in upcoming days.
- What else is new? DoPT has created new Zonal cadre policy (Click me for More) so accordingly, these interview-candidates will have to fillup a new “Adendum DAF” form to indicate their state-cadre preference. This new form will be available from 16th to 29th January 2018 on UPSC’s website
Q. I’m selected for Civil Services Interview but have problems or doubts regarding the interview call letter?
If any problems, contact UPSC Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472
Q. I’ve failed in Mains, where can I find my marks?
After UPSC publishes the final toppers list (after Interviews) then Marksheets of all passed and failed candidates will be uploaded on UPSC website. Till that time, UPSC will not entertain any RTIs in this regard.
Do go through following articles
- [UPSC Interview Prep.] Graduation / Academics Questions: Engineering, IT, Medical, Pharmacy, Commerce, MBA
- [UPSC Interview Prep.] Roleplaying & Situation Reaction Test (SRT): Common Mistakes & 40 Mock Questions
- [UPSC Interview Prep.] Polity Questions and common mistakes
- [UPSC Interview Prep.] Diplomacy questions and common mistakes
- Previous UPSC toppers interview transcripts
- [Mock Interview for UPSC] Lalit Narayan: Part1-(Rank 167) B.E., [email protected],Pub.Ad
- [Mock Interview for UPSC] Lalit Narayan Part2-(Rank 167) B.E., [email protected],Pub.Ad
- [Mock UPSC Interview] Dharamvirsinh Jadeja (Rank-357/CSE-2014)
- [Mock Interview for UPSC IAS/IPS] Abhilash Mishra (Rank-5/2016 & Rank-518/2014)
- [Mock Interview for UPSC]Avinash Kumar(Rank-1132): IIT-Gw., IIM-B, [email protected]