- Free Group Study & Mock Tests program by Oliveboard
- How does group study work?
- How do I join for free?
- Timetable of this free initiative
- But, how will this help in my preparation?
- UPSC mode of each and every aspirant would be on high alert now. Everyone would be geared up for the final countdown for Prelims.
- Along with this, all of us would like to evaluate ourselves on an all India level.
- With http://history4girls.com/?search=can-free-propecia-cause-irreversible-impotence Oliveboard’s Free Group Study Session for UPSC, you can do just that. It is a platform where you participate in an all India level live test of UPSC CSE prelims.
- You will be presented one question at a time with a fixed time per question.
- You can use the Chat window to discuss with other aspirants while solving.
- After the question time has elapsed, there will be a fixed review period during which you will be provided with solutions.
- Each question carries points that are calculated based on the time taken to answer along with any lifelines used.
- You have a Leaderboard – which will show the current ranking of participants in the group study session.
- Total four Group Study Sessions will be done like this. Scroll down to see the time table!
http://buy-generic-clomid.com blue plus accutane Step 1: Use this link to sign up or login. It is completely Free: https://bit.ly/2G9hc00
side affects of lasix Step 2: Post login, select the ‘Group Study’ option from the left side-bar and select click to join at 8 pm.
go here Step 3: Take the test
- Oliveboard’s group study with mock tests is the best way to revise your syllabus and test how much more efforts are required to get there.
- Because these questions will be based on the UPSC prelims trend over the past years. It will cover the entire UPSC syllabus in each of the Group Study Sessions. Here is the schedule for your reference:
|27th March 2018||UPSC prelims syllabus||8 – 9 pm|
|29th March 2018||UPSC prelims syllabus||8 – 9 pm|
|3rd April 2018||UPSC prelims syllabus||8 – 9 pm|
|5th April 2018||UPSC prelims syllabus||8 – 9 pm|
- You get better over the course of these four group study sessions, and it can be a major boost for your studies.
- You get to realize the pressure, the nerve racking feeling of giving a UPSC exam. But at the comfort of your home.
- You get to discuss questions with other aspirants at an all India level.
So, login to Take the Free Test Now at https://bit.ly/2G9hc00
All the best for your preparation! See you there.