- Full length mock with Free QCA Booklet
- Self-study first
- History and Culture (100 marks)
- Social Science (50 marks)
- Geography (100 marks)
- Here is the Full length mocktest paper for UPSC Mains General Studies Paper1.
- Time limit: 3 hours. Max. Marks: 250m
- I’ve also http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-vardenafil-senza-ricetta-Palermo created a question cum answer (QCA) booklet for those who want to get authentic experience of writing a UPSC mains paper, and wish to get it evaluate by their faculty / professor.
- Although UPSC question paper doesn’t have topicwise questions but I’ve created this question paper in topicwise manner (History, Social Science, Geography) – so that if you wish to get it evaluated by individual subject’s expert faculty / senior player- then also you can do it easily.
- My QCA book also comes with hintheadings and outline maps to help you structure your answer in a systematic and logical manner.
- real cialis without prescription You can download the QCA booklet from this link:
- Nowadays, it has become FASHIONABLE among youngsters to directly jump to “ANSWERWRITING” before even finishing the prelims-syllabus. So, first do go through my Subject-wise Analysis for Prelims-2018 which also contains the prelim-cum-mains strategy for UPSC-2019 cycle.
- AND, If you’ve not completed the entire syllabus for GSM1, atleast make sure you’ve read following chapters before your begin this mock test:
- Textbook NCERT Class11: Fundamentals of Physical Geography. Ch.4 & ch. 10 (Available in English | Hindi)
- Textbook NCERT Class11: India Physical Environment. Ch. 7 Natural disasters (Available in English | Hindi)
- Book Plassey to Partition by Sekhar Bandyopadhyay : Ch. 1, 6, 7 and 8. (Available in English | Hindi)
- Book Bipan Chandra’s India since independence: Ch.11, 16, 25. (Available in English | Hindi)
- Book Majid Hussain’s Indian Geography: ch. 11 on Industries. (Available in English | Hindi)
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=best-price-on-levitra From any material of your choice read about: Chola sculptures, Islamic architecture. Ethnic Conflicts in presentday India. Problems of the Juveniles. Impact of Globalization. Colonization and Decolonization of middle east. Natural resource distribution in Asia.
follow Answer in 150 words and 10marks each: 10 x 4 = 40
- Why are the Chola bronze sculptures (चोल कांस्य मुर्तिया) among the most sought-after collectors’ items by art lovers all over the world?
- Trace the development of architecture under the Mughals and point out the mingling of Hindu elements in them. (हिन्दू तत्वों का मिश्रण)
- Do you think Mahatma Gandhi’s support to Khilafat movement had diluted his secular credentials (धर्मनिरपेक्षता की साख)? Give your arguments based on the assessment of the events.
- Discuss briefly the factors that complicated the process of decolonization (उपनिवेशवाद का अंत) of the middle eastern countries.
buy 20mg levitra online Answer in 250 words and 15marks each: 15 x 4 = 60
- “The process of British imperial expansion in India was driven by the consanguinity (सगोत्रता) between revenue, commerce and military exigencies (अनिवार्यताए).” Discuss.
- “The third five-year plan (1961-66) was designed with the goal of self-reliant and self-generating economy but a variety of internal and external factors derailed it.” Elaborate.
- “The Quit India Movement was more of a spontaneous revolt (स्वयंस्फुरित विद्रोह) than a planned movement (योजनाबद्ध मुहीम) of Congress.” Discuss.
- Discuss the ways in which the national democratic awakening (राष्ट्रिय लोकतांत्रिक जागरूकता) of the Indians found expression in the religious sphere (धार्मिक क्षेत्रमें अभिव्यक्ति) during the British raj.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-100-mg-prezzo-a-Genova Answer in 150 words and 10marks each: 10 x 2 = 20
- Enumerate the common factors responsible for (1) Juvenile delinquency (किशोरों में अपराधिकता) (2) Drug abuse (मादक द्रव्य) in India.
- What are the common features exhibited by inter-ethnic conflicts (आंतर-जातीय संघर्ष) in the North East India? Suggest remedies to tackle them.
click here Answer in 250 words and 15marks each: 15 x 2 = 30
- Examine critically the impact of globalization on the caste and class divide (जाती और वर्ग विभाजन) in India.
- “The conditions of urban poor women are more deplorable (खेदजनक) than their rural counterparts.” Give your views.
enter Answer in 150 words and 10marks each: 10 x 4 = 40
- With reference to the Theory of Plate Tectonics (खंड प्रवहन संकल्पना), explain the origin and growth of Fold mountain systems (गेड पर्वत) of the world.
- Discuss the characteristics of tropical cyclones (समशीतोष्ण कटिबंधीय चक्रवात). How do they differ from temperate cyclones (उष्ण कटिबंधीय चक्रवात)?
- How would the impact of global warming differ from one part of India to another? Give a reasoned account.
- Give an account of India’s marine resources (सामुद्रिक संसाधन) and discuss their present-day utilization.
Answer in 250 words and 15marks each: 15 x 4 = 60
- Sub-Urbanisation (उपनगरीकरण) is a new trend of people moving away from congested urban areas to cleaner areas outside the city in search of a better quality of living. with one example each from Indian and the world, explain the prospects and challenges associated with this trend.
- “Asia has many places where people are few and few place where people are very many”. Explain the role of natural resources in this statement, with suitable examples from outside India.
- Differentiate between the terms- industrial complex (औधोगिक परिसर) and Industrial region (औधोगिक प्रदेश)? Why are the areas near industrial regions of the Western India are witnessing greater growth of industrial complexes than the areas near the industrial regions of the Eastern India?
- What is disaster vulnerability (आपत्ति असुरक्षितता)? Divide India into natural disaster vulnerability zones (आपत्ति संभावित क्षेत्र) based on the occurrence of drought and suggest mitigation (अल्पीकरण) measures.
Visit Mrunal.org/Mains for more on the UPSC Mains Answer-Writing.