Today Manikandan Soundararajan will throw some light on how medical tests are actually conducted for IAS/IPS exam and share his UPSC interview experience with us. By the way, medical-standards are given in this PDF file click me
- Medical Checkup
- Medical tests conducted
- Doctor’s final report
- Interview: Outside the Hall:
- Profile of the
Click To Continue reading Some insights on medical tests /checkup for UPSC IAS/IPS civil service exam
This is a Guest Article by Shiva Ram
- Judicial Accountability: intro?
- Judges Impeachment: India
- Justice Soumitra Sen impeachment
- Justice P Dinakaran impeachment
- Reforms necessary
- Judicial Standards and Accountability(JSA) Bill
- National Judicial Oversight Committee
- Sri Lankan Chief Justice Impeachment
- Mock Questions
Judicial Accountability: intro?
Judicial Impeachment is an ongoing issue in a lot
Click To Continue reading [Polity] Judicial Impeachment, reforms, Judicial accountability Bill,Sri Lankan CJ Impeachment
This is a guest post by Manikandan Soundararajan.
- What is WIPO?
- What is this agreement?
- Why treaty for Visually Challanged?
- Difference: Patents vs. Copyrights?
- Salient features of the Agreement:
- Positive Implications:
- [Yearbook] educating visually challenged
What is WIPO?
WIPO= World Intellectual Property Organization
HQ: Geneva, Switzerland
Function of WIPO?
Click To Continue reading [Diplomacy] WIPO Treaty for Visually Challenged, Patent vs Copyright difference explained
Guest article by Mr.Arpan Gupta
- What is IPCC?
- The Structure of IPCC
- IPCC reports: how are they prepared?
- Why important?
What is IPCC?
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
H.Q in Geneva
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is the leading international body for the assessment of climate change.
Click To Continue reading [Science] IPCC- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change: Meaning and functions
Few days, I had uploaded the Mock Questions for GS Paper II framed by Tushar. (Click ME) He has provided the answerkeykey to the “Science & Tech” portion of that question paper. Here it goes,
- Modified Embaraer EMB 145I aircraft.
- Accelerated Technology Assessment and Commercialization (ATAC)
- Project Ahaar / BASIX-AAHAR
- HuGaMMA Report.
Click To Continue reading [Science] Answerkey to Mock Q GS II by Tushar (Science & Tech Portion only)
This article is contributed by Mr.Varoon Bakshi
- Whare are The Takeshima or Dokdo Islets?
- Background History
- Reasons for the dispute
- American angle
- How to solve this problem
Whare are The Takeshima or Dokdo Islets?
These islets are located in the Sea of Japan and are a bone of contention between Japan and
Click To Continue reading [Diplomacy] Liancourt Rocks/ Takeshima/ Dokdo Islets Dispute Between Japan and South Korea
This is contributed by Mr.Tushar of IIT Delhi
- India Foreign relations
- International Affairs
- Science and Tech
- International organizations/Events
India Foreign relations
- Do you think that India should conduct ASAT (Anti satellite test) to gain bargaining position in the formulation of space code of conduct that is going to be framed and
Click To Continue reading Mock Qs for General Studies (Mains) Paper 2: Science n Tech, Foreign Relations, International Affairs by Tushar
A guest article by Mr.Manikandan
- What is it?
- What are the activities undertaken?
- Resources- where from?
- Why is it news?
Universal Service Obligation Fund
What is it?
There is a ‘Universal’ associated so obviously this must be one amongst the inclusive development strategies of the government.
Here the idea
Click To Continue reading [Yearbook] Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF)
Guest article by Sarath Chandra, For GS (Mains) Paper II
- BIONIC EYE
- Examples of Bionic Eye Implants
The implants are said to be capable of completely restoring sight to blind patients, but only if their blindness was caused by a faulty retina, as in macular degeneration (suffered by millions of
Click To Continue reading [Science] Bionic Eye
This is a guest article by Mr.Shoaib Noor for the benefit of Kashmir Administrative service (KAS) aspirants.
- KAS Prelims 2012: Brief analysis for result
- KAS Mains 2012 :Introduction
- KAS General Studies Paper 1
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture
- Current Events of National Importance
- Current Events of International Importance
Click To Continue reading [Studyplan] Kashmir Administrative Services (KAS) General Studies (Mains) Exam by JKPSC topicwise booklist strategy & tips