- GK from Chapter 32
- Organizations: Culture, Youth, Sports
- Policies: Youth n Sports
- Schemes: Culture, Tourism, Youth, Sport
Basic GK about India’s polity and geography given on chapter 1, 2 and 3.
GK related to environment, geography, culture etc. is scattered around in the Chapter 30: States and union territories.
Click To Continue reading [Studyplan] India 2013 Yearbook: Approach to Culture, Tourism, Youth, Sports, Misc.GK (Part 6 of 6)
- Policies / laws
- How to approach Science-Tech (S&T) and Public Health for general studies (prelims, mains) has been explained in separate article. (Click me)
- For specific articles various topics of [S&T] you can visit http://www.mrunal.org/snt
- Following list contains the essential topics to be studied from
Click To Continue reading [Studyplan] India 2013 Yearbook: Approach to Science-Tech, Public Health, Agro (Part 5 of 6)
- Polity, Rights issue, Education, welfare
- Other Topics/overview
Polity, Rights issue, Education, welfare
- For the “core” polity topics + Constitution, your first weapon of choice should be Indian Polity by M.Laxmikanth.
- The basic GK on Polity is given on chapter 1, 2 and 3 of India Yearbook.
Click To Continue reading [Studyplan] India 2013 Yearbook: Approach to Rights issue, education, welfare, poverty removal schemes (part 4 of 6)
- International relations (IR)/ Diplomacy / Diaspora
- India’s foreign relations
- India’s economic relations
- Diplomacy: Topics , Issues
- Diplomacy: MCQ/2m
- Comm n IT: organizations
- Comm n IT: policies
- Comm n IT: Schemes
- Comm n IT: Topics/issues
- Comm n IT: laws
- Comm n IT: MCQ/2m
Click To Continue reading [Studyplan] India 2013 Yearbook: Approach to IR, Diplomacy, Diaspora, Communication, IT and Mass Comm (part 3 of 6)
- Economy: essential facts for MCQs/2m
- Economy: Organizations (National)
- Economy: Organizations (International)
- Economy: India and World
- Economy: Policy / reforms
- Economy: Schemes
- Economy: Laws
- Economy: Topics/Overview
- Banking and Insurance
- Insurance Schemes
- Economy: Funds
- How to approach Economy for general studies (prelims, mains) has been explained in separate article.
Click To Continue reading [Studyplan] India 2013 Yearbook: Approach to Economy, Finance, Industry, Commerce, Corporate Affairs (Part 2 of 6)
- Utility in Prelims (CSAT)
- Utility in Mains
- Utility in Interview
- Limitations of yearbook
- General guidelines while using India Yearbook
- #1: Skipping sentences
- #2: Organizations
- #3: Schemes
- Yearbook Chapter Classification
- Environment and Biodiversity (EnB)
- EnB: organizations
- EnB: Important facts for MCQ/2m
- Environment : Policies
- EnB: Schemes
- EnB: Overview Topics
Click To Continue reading [Studyplan] India 2013 Yearbook: Introduction and approach to Environment and Biodiversity (EnB) (part 1 of 6)
In the 90s era, the TV channels were sent in analog and unencrypted form. You local Cable operator would install a big white dish on his
- What is the problem with 90s Cable TV system?
- TRAI: Cable digitalization
- Difference: DAS vs DTH?
- What is set top box (STB)?
- Why Jayalalitha is unhappy?
Click To Continue reading [Yearbook] Cable Digitization, DAS vs DTH (Direct-to Home), Set-top Box, TRAI order
- Handloom vs Handicraft?
- Why Handloom Mark?
- What is Handloom Mark?
- Social Security for Handloom n Handicraft?
- Mahatma Gandhi Bunkar Bima Yojana
- Health Insurance Scheme (HIS) for weavers
- Special schemes?
- Technology Upgradation Fund (TUF)
- Integrated Handlooms Development Scheme (IHDS)
- Mill Gate Price Scheme
- Babasaheb Ambedker Hastshilp Vikas Yojna (AHVY)
- Marketing Promotion Programme
Click To Continue reading [Yearbook] Handloom Mark, Handicraft Sector: Government schemes, problems, reforms
- What is BioControl Agent?
- What is Krishi Vigyan Kendra
- What is What is ICAR?
- What is Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana
- Mock Questions
What is BioControl Agent?
is a method of controlling pests, weeds and plant diseases using other living organisms (insect, parasite or pathogens).
They’re safer than artificial pesticides (soil-water pollution, impact
Click To Continue reading [Yearbook] Bio Control Agents, Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana, ICAR, Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Topic particularly important for those appearing in CPF/CAPF interview.
- Why is CISF important?
- Background: CISF vs ASF
- Problem: Aviation Security Force (ASF)
- Arguments against creation of ASF
- Removal of CISF security Cover
Why is CISF important?
- The scene of operations has shifted from rural and jungle areas to highly populated centres.
Click To Continue reading [Yearbook] CISF vs Airport Security Force (ASF)