I don’t speculate UPSC cutoffs. Only God, UPSC and Delhi’s coaching classes can do it hahaha. Don’t raise you blood pressure over random people’s online scores, if you had prepared sincerely, you’ll surely pass, just wait till August and prepare for mains in the mean time. :)
Mains 2013 strategy already posted click me More will be posted later, It takes lot of time to wade through the books n pdfs myself. please have some patience.
- I’ve authored more than 800 articles so most of the times whatever information you’re looking, is already covered.
- So, Before asking me any questions via the Contact Form (given below), please hover your mouse over the black colored top menu bar. also check the articles listed on left hand side navigation column.
- If you still donot find the information then use the search box located on top-left corner of this site, to type your queries.
So please Search Before asking questions.
if I don’t reply to your mail, then common reasons are:
- Your question has already been discussed in my old articles.
- Your question is way too ‘broad’ in nature e.g. tell me how to become IAS officer?
- The information you’re seeking, is very trivial in nature and already available on google search. Competitive exams are made for real men and women, I don’t spoonfeed babies for board exams.
- Often, readers contact me to write article on xyz topic of current affairs.All such requests go in my “To-Do” list. I try to cover them one by one.So donot think that I’ve ignored your message.
Fill up the following Form, to send me email.
Some more reasons when I donot reply :
- if I follow your booklist will i get full marks?
- XYZ topper’s blog gives ABC strategy while you’re giving DEF strategy, which one should I follow?
- XYZ coaching sir (or his website) says read ABC book, while you’re saying ignore ABC book, which advice should I follow?
- You’re asking about possible removal of optional subjects/ change in pattern. I’ve already posted the R.T.I replies of UPSC regarding those. but UPSC isn’t divulging any information through R.T.I. (matters now pending before CIC). I’m no expert in speculation or rumor bombing.
- I donot involve myself in cut-off or result date predictions. Hard work is in your hand, success is in God’s hand. One exam is over then you prepare for some other exam or next stage of the given exam. Don’t loose your sleep over cut-offs.
- Questions related to “should I join X coaching class or Y test series or Z readymade Postal material from Delhi?” I hold none of them in high regard, my line is very clear “success is possible without coaching, as many toppers have proved in the past.”