- Strategic autonomy and no military alliances: the two tenants of India’s foreign policy.
- India’s growth and development agenda requires Equidistance diplomacy with all major powers of the world.
- “Terrorism is today an industry of evil. It is not just a threat to peace and security but an attack on humanity as a whole and civilization” (Pranab)
- The long journey of freedom, through space and time of world, has not ended yet.
- Progress is necessary, but without responsible development, we will be the agents of our own destruction.
- Only sharp and sustained focus on improving governance, can ensure a better quality of life for ordinary Indians.
- An effective judicial system as an integral part of the economic reform agenda.
- Democracy thrives on the checks and balances and countervailing powers of its institutions.
- The need to isolate student politics from mainstream politics in India.
- The argument for temple reform, not for lowering their importance in the life of an ordinance person- Gandhi.
- The modern concept of life requires tolerance for others. -Mohan Bhagwat
- Can the spirit of India be kept alive in an era of Cultural homogenization? (Sushma)
- “Oneness” is the absolute truth and the permanent reality of the Indian way of life. (RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat.)
- The fine line between censorship and moral responsibility. (Context: AIB Roast.)
- The Child is the father of Man (Wordsworth).
- Productivity is rarely dependent on the work of a single worker or supervisor, but is the result of combined efforts. In this backdrop, suggest measures to improve the productivity of Indian bureaucracy.
- Those who have a “why” to live, can bear with almost any “how”- Friedrich Nietzsche. Substantiate with life of a famous personality.
- The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas- Scot Fitzgerald. Elaborate with example of a famous public figure.
- As an administrator, who will you implement the “Quest for excellence” in your work-culture?
|Post comment below containing topic and keypoints of your essay.||draft essay in MS word, upload It on Google drive. (or write on paper, scan and upload as pdf on google drive) Then comment below this article with two things:
For earlier lists, visit Mrunal.org/essays.