Please Search Before asking questions.
Before asking me any questions via the Contact Form (given at bottom of this page), please hover your mouse over the black colored top menu bar. also use the search box given on top-left corner of this page.
if I don’t reply to your mail, then common reasons are:
- Your question has already been discussed in my old articles.
- Your question is way too ‘broad’ in nature e.g. tell me how to become IAS officer?
- The information you’re seeking, is very trivial in nature and already available on google search. Competitive exams are made for real men and women, I don’t spoonfeed babies for board exams.
- Often, readers contact me to write article on xyz topic of current affairs.All such requests go in my “To-Do” list. I try to cover them one by one.So donot think that I’ve ignored your message.
- Asking naive questions like “x” blogger said “abc” strategy for exam preparation while you’re recommending “DEF”.
- Asking questions about Exam cutoff marks and possible syllabus change and removal of optional subjects in the UPSC Civil service exam. Whatever I’ve gathered from RTI applications, it is available under mrunal.org/RTI, beyond that, I’ve nothing more to add
- The readers are requested to verify the claims of advertisements regarding career guidance books/institutions.
- Maps used are for illustration and study purposes only and may not strictly conform to the official map
- for PDPU admission related queries: please contact:email@example.com. the Form given below is only for queries related to my site.
Fill up following Form, to send me email.
In that case, send email to Mrunal(dot)faq(at)g m a i l(dot)com