- CAPF Topper Profile
- Electronic Vs Paper material
- Tempo and style
- Working professional
- GS and Aptitude paper
- Four Essays
- Argument For-Against
- Report writing?
- CAPF Physical Efficiency Test
- Interview by UPSC Panel
- UPSC Interview Transcript
- After the interview
- Service preference
- Career Backup
- Credit: Friends/family
- Bogus Marketing Propaganda
CAPF Topper Profile
|Name||Mohit Kumar Yadav|
|Rank in CAPF-2013||283|
|No. of previous attempts in CAPF||0|
|Work-experience if any||home tuition (if anyone count it as work experience)|
|coaching/postal material (if used)||nothing|
|Hobbies, Extra-Curricular Activities||
|Do you have NCC certificate?||yes ,completed B certificate,not able to complete C certificate due to chest’s plastic surgery|
|% in class 10||84.6%|
|% in class 12||81.4%|
|Schooling (Medium)||K.V.Kanpu, cant. (hindi/english)|
|Graduation course & %||B.SC pass (hindi/english medium)actually kheech khach k bsc pass)59.9%|
|College & batch-year||D.A.V. kanpur-2009-2013failed in first year that s why 4yr bsc|
|Post-graduation||started doing MSC but left within few months to just concentrate on upsc exams|
|Any professional courses||nothing|
Q. Tell us something about yourself and your family. When and why did you enter in the competitive exam field?
- My father is ex-army personnel ,mother is home maker,one sister and one brother
- I am from a middle class family and from that family where hardly any person in government job ,so every kid grown up with mind sarkary naukari krni hai (government job). So from childhood we where taught a famous cum idiot/rubbish/foolish thought pdo ge likho ge to bnoge nawab kheloge khoodo ge to bnoge khrab(if u study u will be become good person if u play u become a idiot person)..but mine case was totally different i always excellent in sports whether it is football,cricket,basket ball,volley ball or any other game but poor in study.
- My parents always expect me to be topper but hardly i was in top 10 in my class so 31st march+april month always becomes very cruel to me .any TOM, DICK came to my house and start exaggerating things how his/her child topped in his/her class,how their child going to become next DM,CM,PM of our nation!!!! And i think u will definetly understanding what happened after that to me,lots of insult,lots of demoralizing thing but i was helpless to show them what is need/use of sports in daily life…khair
- Any how i passed my 12 standard but then things became very harsh to me
- With the flow of water(friend) without thinking i too joined so called iit-jee coaching classes but u know sacred rule of competition exams if u doesnt revise things u will digging your grave .And same thing happened to me i qualified for iit,aieee, but not getting reputed colleges,even i also realise that i am not so engineer-type boy. So i decided not to enter in any iit,aiee colleges (actually i was getting iisc banglore college with that score,,now this time they take their own enterance exam!!) AND friends u know our so called rishtedars(relatives) they hit me very hard ,they came to my house and start their “”verbal diarrhoea”” but the only savior thing that i qualified for NDA so start preparing for ndassb+BSC
- But things are always harsh to me i was first time screen out then next time conference out and last nail in my coffin was I GOT FAILED IN BSC EXAM BY 6 MARKS……………and this time u very well know what happened to me……..
- IN this way i wasted my 2 precious year…very demoralised boy not even had courage to face myself .and evey one come with again with their verbal diarrhoea thoughts…
- I started avoiding every one including my school and neighbour friends..i hardly go to anyones house..hardly talks to any person..avoided watching tv,films even till date i dont know when i celebrated my last holy and diwali…….
- And this journey continues till i was in my final year of bsc2012 where i ready to give my first CDSE exam
- In between 2010==joined NCC +start giving tuition
- 2011==selected for AIRFORCE tech /nontech/SSR exam and i decided not to join any force becoz after completion of B certificate now i had guts””TO BECOME A GAZETTED OFFICER”” (which i proved now!!) . And u again know “verbal diarrhoea speeches by everyone at that time”….but picture abhi baki h mere dost….
- Playing football hit very hard ==>recommended by doctors to have “‘plastic surgery of chest “and now i had loose my NCC C certificate+BSC marks……….khair….
- 2012== BSC final year+ CDSE exam(the most awaited exam since 2010)+plastic surgery in june month ,,any how i convince doctors +nurses that i had to give exam and i was discharge with having stitches of various colours,qualities .on my chest but i never bothered about it .even frustated people asking to show my surgery
- 2013==khatta+meetha year(sour and sweet year)…and i was only boy who qualified for cdse exam in final year vo b bina coaching k aur bdi bdi books k(without coaching +big big books just relying on ncert books)…but not able to give ssb as their boths date were clashing with my bsc exams..
- FEB– again given cdse exam
- June–bsc pass but with my die hard mehnat only got 59.9% i was 9 th in my college!!!
- June–again applied cdse exam+msc
- July—came to know about CAPF exam so applied only 200rupees form even dont know the full form!!!
- Aug–again qualify cdse exam++random surfing came to know about archrival of coaching classmrunal.ORG.. This time found a person who have similar thinking to we poor chap!+ to read his notes purchased android phone from my hard earned tuition money
- Sep–improvement paper+ssb date clashes but choses ssb and despite my long fight at confrrence day(my conference lasted for 15 minutes!! Ssb guys very well know what does it signifies)..and i was conference out +59.9%==gold medalist in second division…
- October—capf exam
- December–left msc to concentrate on my upsc enemy
- Jan2014–qualified cdse exam
- April–screen out +qualified for CAPF !!!!
- May–B.ED. Entrance+ next day physical at gorakhpur!! Watt lag gai +5 hours standing on train as no confirm ticket+reservation boggie converted into general boggie!!!But again wins battle
- June–B.ED. Counselling +next day interview at delhi!!Firr se watt lag gai
- Aug–B.ED. First day class+result of CAPF !!! Now broken every ones mouth through which they do verbal diarrhoea!!Set record without coaching success is possible+persevarance is key to success in comp. Exams
Electronic Vs Paper material
Q. In recent times, there is spur in electronic material- blogs, sites, pdfs, RSS-feeds. Many aspirants feel bogged down by this information overload. So, how much do you rely on electronic material and how much on the paper material (Books, newspapers)? If possible narrate a typical day in your studylife. What is your style of preparation (e.g. I continue making notes no matter what I’m reading, I just read multiple times but don’t maintain notes, I make mindmaps on computer …or xyz style)
- I hardly use any electronic material except last two month before going to CAPF exam 2013 i dedicately use my android phone as i save the pages of mrunal.org and read during college hours or wherever i got chance ,even utilise 5- 10 minutes on reading.
- Mostly i relied on paper material+making notes+ncert books+hindi akhbaar(hindi newspaper)+one current affair magazine.
- I wake up early morning around 4:30 am then do running +exercise after that read hindi newspaper make notes in my gk copy,,
- Then read/revise magazine +note making
- Last few days newspaper ->cutting of articles
- In college /tuition mostly use my phone for reading
- In night reading ncert books (mostly i borrowed from school kids) + making notes
Tempo and style
Q. People know what books and syllabus topics are to be prepared. But most of them lack consistency in their preparation. So, how did you keep study momentum going on? How do you fight against the mood swings and distractions?
- I had no other option i had to study either i like or not..so most of the time i was with my books
- Even avoided my friends ,tv,films,visit to friend house++attending distant marriage(mostly in kanpur language we say farzi barat!!) Even till date i havent visit any cinema hall..even dont know gallary was part of picture hall till my final year..!
- Yes mood swings was there so i change my reading style if bore with history starts reading scienceor watch lok sabha //rajya sabha channel or start doing making notes but dont waste time even for 5 minutes
If you’re a working professional, share some tips on how to manage studies with job
i am not working professional over all but i used to go college(for attendance and practical marks only mind it) and give tuition so for me time management was very crucial.
- I go to my college through bycycle which was 11 km from my home(shyam nagar to dav college) totally took 45 minutes then
- Mostly during college hour (9 am -3 pm) was sometime goes out just listening stupid ,rubbish and foolish theories and listening to professor how he was totally awesome at his school ,college days his sangharsh k din (his struggle) his chaatr rajneeti (student politics) his contacts with politicians how he own this college!!! So i just sit at last bench took out my diary of notes read it ..i even utilise 5-10 minutes for reading.some times if got the chance go to college library read news paper and make notes out of them
- Then reaching home in tuition time(mostly i teach kids of class 6-10 so that not only i earn money but also cover up most of syllabus) whenever i took assessment of kids took there history ,geography,civics,science book and revised it if i think that this thing i forget i make a note on a piece of a paper and in this way i became very good at ncert,icse books and revised many times before appearing to cdse and capf exam
GS and Aptitude paper
Q1. Please share the list of resources you used, your strategy and other tips for benefit of future aspirants.
|History Ancient||ncert 6 and 12 +lucent gk+old papers of nda ,cdse,capf exams|
|History Medieval||ncert 7 and 12 +lucent gk+old papers of nda ,cdse,capf exams|
|History Modern (Freedom Struggle)||ncert 8 and 12 +lucent gk+old papers of nda ,cdse,capf exams|
|Culture society||dont know that it was part of capf exam.any how ncert books +lucent|
|Polity (theory + current)||lakhmikant+my own notes+current affair magazine|
|Economy (theory + current)||mrunal.org+current affair magazine+lucent+ ncert but ncert are very boring on economics|
|Science (theory + current)||ncert 6 and 10 +lucent gk+old papers of nda ,cdse,capf exams+selective study of physics,chemistry.biology books of class 11.12.|
|Environment (theory + current)||again not aware that it was part of syllabus|
|geography physical||ncert 6 to 11+atlas(i borrowed from a school kid) +lucent gk+old papers of nda ,cdse,capf exams|
|geography India||ncert 6 to 12 +lucent gk+old papers of nda ,cdse,capf exams|
|geography world||ncert 6 and 12 +lucent gk+old papers of nda ,cdse,capf exams|
|other national/international current affairs||mrunal.org+hindi newspaper+magazine+my own notes|
|Schemes, Policy & Filler Stuff||mrunal.org+magazine|
|Maths||cds+capf last 5 years question paper|
Accuracy in GS paper
|How many MCQs did you attempt?||63|
|How many of them correct (When solved at home)?||53-55according to mrunal bhaiya’s site|
|official score (when UPSC uploads)||114|
Q. What’s your overall experience with GS paper? (E.g. it was on expected lines as per my preparation, it was quite tougher than earlier years etc.)
for me it was tough paper becoz i didnt cover lots of areas
but satisfied as able to solve many question with help of ncert books
Q. How did you prepare the Essay, grammar, précis and report writing?
grammar +comprehensive part was my prepared as i was giving many exams
but not prepared for other areas thats why i got only 62 marks just qualified
This time, UPSC required the candidates to write 4 out of 6 essays. Which of the following did you attempt? And what were your keypoints in them?
|Topic||your key points|
|doctor-pharma nexus||hardly remember right now so not going to write anything|
|interstate water dispute||
|social reformers in freedom struggle|
|falling rupee & Indian economy|
|China’s aggressive policy|
|media publicity on terrorism|
This time, UPSC required candidates to write both arguments for and against the given statements. so what were your keypoint in it?
|casteless society becomes distant through issues raised by reservation||not able to write anything becoz of time was over|
|women empowerment is urban phenomenon|
Did you write report the same way you wrote essay? or did you apply any special format/structure here?
|Uttarakhand tsunami & Military||
|Ethics crisis in cricket|
Q. What is your overall experience with descriptive paper (e.g. too lengthy paper, grammar tougher than previous paper etc.)
it was very lengthy to me ..could not complete it even 40 marks question was untouched by me
for grammar i didnt prepare very much as you couldn’t predicate which type of grammar they are going to give.for precise –at the examination centre came to know that i have to write in box type sheet==wasted lots of time
CAPF Physical Efficiency Test
Q1. To pass Physical Efficiency Tests (PET), what preparation did you do at home?
i told you earlier that i was excellent in sports in my school days.but after my plastic surgery things were changed so i started running slowly and try to increase my stamina level..i covered atleast 2-3 km initially and choosed “satvary ground” near my area ,but with passage of time i changed my style started running 900 m (not 800 m mind it!!) and covered within 3:40 minutes..so my 800m was perfect
for 100 m i just run after few second of my 900 m and covered within 14-15 seconds
for long jump i did nothing
for short put i did nothing
Q2. Where was your PET held?
At gorakhpur ,uttar pradesh
Q3. Please narrate your actual experience PET test with readers.
- I reached gorakhpur at the morning of the pet day but the worst thing was that the train through which i reached i had reservation but no confirm birth and reservation boggie was converted into general dabba..so around 3-4 hours i was standing near the gate(toilet) !!so my legs was very much paining
- (Moral::for those gorakhpur pet centre candidate ,,if u havent confirm birth please please dont travel through train instead use bus services)
- reaching there around at 8 am our documentation verification starts ,we were 29 +one female candidate .
- then around 9:30 am we weighted+measure of height,chest
- one candidate was thrown outside as he was short of height,,few one ask to do push ups for chest measurement.
- 10 am officer gave us instructions and we were divided into 10 people group+female candidate
- 10:15– every officer started motivating us “aaj poori jaan lda dena” “aaj paas ho gye to jindgi me bhaar(happy days) aa jayegi vrna gdhho(ass like) ki trh jindgi to vaise b kaat rhe ho””himmat mt harna”” ……….
- 10:30 —first group in which i was chest no 10! race of 800m starts and i was second in whole race!!(first was itbp jawan)
- after second,third group +alone female candidate race we move to 100 m race area by the way no one thrown out in this race even few one completed race beyond the time limit!! this shows there”” kindness ”’
- 100 m race —-we were divided into many groups and officer advice us that “dont look at finsh line,,target the videographer who was standing beyond the line might be 20m ahead” it will give u pshycological advantage in completing the race
- and friends it works for me i was again second in whole race completed in 13 seconds
- in this 100m event many candidate were thrown out
- Long jump–before commencing officer adviced us to remove our full shorts,,half shorts so that nothing create problem in long jump.even he was saying if u remove your ” underwear” we have no objection ….haaa haaaa
- i completed in my first attempt ,my strategy was that not to faul first,then throughing body in air making my legs ,hands in forward direction,it was well executed by me and again i was second in my whole batch!! in this event officer showned there kindness to few candidate by passing them despite they were fouling in there third attempt,,but many were thrown outside including the female candidate
- Short put—this was very easy ,every one qualified and officers also gave chance to those who fouled!! but this time i was just pass so no second rank,,so poor…
- after that medical in the evening +next day,,only over weight candidate were declared unfit and as i had plastic surgery asked to show slip/certificate of hospital ,which i had at that time,so i was also passed
- (Moral::those had plastic surgery or any operation please bring any document to show them so that they dont waste your time at there+dont write any family disease in the papers there because then again you might be questioned on that disease ==your blood pressure increase=might be medical unfit on basis of this!)
Interview by UPSC Panel
Q1. How did you prepare for the interview? Particularly college graduation subjects related questions?
- I had given many ssb interviews so not fightened with what they are going to ask me
- Then i used mrunal.org site.+some other site to know what type questions they going to ask me
- Firstly note down all the questions and answers of previous toppers+used net for deep answers .
- In this way filled half of my copy
- Then for subject related (physics+maths+military studies) i used ncert books+college books+some current affair site, write down all the probable questions and (important)answers in my own style so that i can even handle ”picked keyword”questions
- But everything gone in vain as it was very funny interview of my whole life(might be yours also)
Q2. Where did you stay for the interview? (Hotel / friend’s home …) and what books/material did you bring for the ‘revision before interview’?
- At railway station!!
- train thrown me on new delhi station at 7 am but again the same story resevation but no confirm birth
- so i was very tired went to waiting room and slept till 12 pm
- then after dressing myself i went directly to upsc hall
- No book/material i carried at that time
Q3. Who was the chairman of you interview board?
Q4. How long was the interview?
35-41minute+add 10 minute(becouse i did mischief outside the interviewing room and he caught me)
Q5. Why do you want to become an Assistant commandant? Why don’t you continue in your graduation field? [Since I don’t know whether they asked you this question or not. But if they had asked- what will be your reply?]
They didn’t ask me.
As i dont have much option only 59.9%+no fancy certificates so very limited options,and capf is one of limited option,that’s why i want to become assistant commandant.
UPSC Interview Transcript
Q. Please narrate your entire interview- what questions did they ask and what did you reply and other pleasant or uncomfortable experiences during the interview.
- Friends my interview was on17 june ,second shift:
- I was first one who going to be interviewed before that fill up the forms and documentation was done.
- Ok so me the first one and the board was “” david sir””
- A person escorted me to the room,and it was tooo hot outside the room,and 5 minutes were over and no one call me(because one panelist was not there at time!)So i open my upper button of shirt and start talking to that man……after some time a lady came asked to that man,isko grmi me ku baithaya hai,ye fan ku nhi chal rhe h!!……the man replied and their conversation starts and some aam aadmi also coming going from that veranda
- I was getting bore so started doing “”avilom vilom (yes u guess right doing yoga ..pta nhi aisi tense situation me yoga krne ki kya sujhhi)). And one membere showned me doing so!!!But i was unaware vo to andr ja k pta chala ki jise hum aam aadmi smj rhe the vo to ek panelist nikla!!!!
- After some time a bell rang the man told me to inside ,as i prepared to enter the lady said ,beta shirt ki uppr vali button band kr lo ,interview achhese diya jata h!! …..i just noded and thinking in mind dekh lege sbko andr jake!!Haaa …haaaa…haaaa
- As i opened the door ,oh!my god!! What a exquisite room was it ,so cool(bahr bhut garmi thi aur andr ac chal rhi thi),mugalkaline architecture,furniture,some mughalkaline people looking at me astonishingly…for a few second even i forget for what i am here!!
- Then as i enter into room they directly offered me seat!!
Position of pannelist:
- david sir in front of my chair,,obviously
- M1-left of david sir,right of my chair
- M2(lady)-right of david sir
- M3-left of my chair,right of M2(lady)…..i think u got the position
The interview starts
- david sir:: ok mohit u are so young what is ur age?
- me::sir 22 years. smiled,,actually every one!!!!!!!
- david sir::when u have done ur graduation?
- me::sir last year ,2013.
- david sir::what u wantdo u in future?
- me::sir my father,relatives are in army so in the same way…….he interrupted me smiling and said what you think i again started with same answer he again interrupted
- me::sir i want to contribute in my nation growth but through arms…..as i answered every one starts laughing ..haaa…haaa.hhaaa
- david sir:;what is use of militry??
- me::I told them answer in between I said we are unfortunate that we are many times betrayed by our neighbours,without army india is zero..(M4 noted down this line on his paper)
- david sir::looking at my preference ,then you must fill the bsf as your first choice ,why cisf first?(my preference was cisf>bsf>itbp>crpf)
- me::sir actually cisf also protects our airports,ports,institutions,oil refinery,and recently some cisf jawan killed in naxal hit area.(he was satisfied with my answer)..(M4 noted down this line on his paper)
- david sir::tell me name of refinery??
- me::sorry sir i dont know.
- david sir::looking at my daf,,so your hobby is football playing…tell me what was result of last night match?
- me::sorry sir i didn’t watched last night match.
- david sir(looking shockingly)::why??
- me::(politely) sir i was travelling last night………..M1(lady)M2,M3 giving gesture oh yes yes yes !!……i was little bit surprised with there answer but kept a smile on face.
- david sir(facial expression was that he was scolding me)::but you have written in your daf,,yu must be..
- me(to calm down sir, told him lie )::sir i watched previous,previous night match……he was little bit confuse with my previous,previous answer….so i told him 16 june’s match
- david sir(now calm down)::name the teams?
- me::spain vs holland(that was a lie because it was too old match)………….what was result? sir spain beat holland 5-1……..oh!that was good result!!
- he didn’t ask any question related to football that shows that he is a cricket premi!!!…haaa…haaa.haaa
- david sir(looking at daf)::what the subject u have in ur graduation ?physics,maths,military studies!!!military studies was ur subject!!! where u hv done this subject?…….sir kanpur…..what was ur syllabus?……sir in first year the syllabus wasfrom battle of jhelum to 1947 and second year it was from1947 to kargil war………..
- sir was very happy and asked few question relatd to kanpur which was very easy so i am not going to give pain to my fingures,(not going to write),pardon me!!
- david sir(looking at daf):: ok what is your hobby? internet surfing !! tell me use of internet in adminstration. …..
- me::sir internet going to be vital tool in near future ,with use of this the efficiency of government will increase,governtment can know in small period that their schemes are good or need amendment,transparency increase,it saves governtment money,less paper office,more eco friendly nation,” with one click of mouse we can get any information related to any department”……… when I completed …………..
- david sir(smiling):: who invented mouse??
- me(innocently)::sorry sir i dont know.
- david sir(this time laughing)::do you know the history of mouse?
- me(again innocently,but this time telling lie)::sorry sir i dont know.
- david sir(smiling)::go through its history…. it is very interesting ……..one thing i want to tell u…….i said what….”.you look like a mouse”!!! haaa….haaaa.haaa ….sorry ….”” a 22 year sweet mouse””……..haaa..haaaa .haaa every one starts laughing haa..haa.. oh! my god what is going on!! they laughed till they exhausted ,,,i was not laughing just smiling,,,and thinking challo atleast inka 250 ml khoon to bda vrna sthithi h inki nikat aur n jane kb gir jaye inka wicket!!!
- khafi der baad jb unka hsna bund ho gya then baton pass to M1
- and most interesting part was that he was same man whom i supposing as a aam aadmi..outside the room…haaaa..haaa
- M1( same aam aadmi which I supposed)::what u r doing outside?you are doing some assans ,yoga!!
- me(shocked)::(thinking oh! terri ki ye to aam aadmi h)::sir i was getting bore outside,,(manipulating )so not to waste my time i was doing some fruitfull work
- every one again started laughing haaa..haa.haaa
- M1(smiling):: and do u know the lady who was standing near by u?…….. when I said I dont know the lady ……he gave answer… she
- was alka mam!!!!( yes friend alka shirohi!!;;; ye sunte hi mere confidence ki saas bhu ek ho gai …..meri haalt to ab aap log smjh hi gye hoge.))
- khair i kept my emotions,,and smiled innocently
- Mi::tell me diffrent type of yoga?
- ( jai ho baba ramdev ki 12 aasn bta diye jbki kbhi apne jeevan me kbhi yoga nhi kiya)
- M1::which game do you play?
- me::sir football,,……….he didn’t ask any question related to football,this shows like david sir he is also a cicket premi!! ..haa.haaa.haa haaa
- M1::what u read in military studies??….same question asked by david sir….
- me::sir in first year the syllabus wasfrom battle of jhelum to 1947 and second year it was from1947 to kargil war………..
- M1::what is bro ?(unexpected question)
- me::(confused facial expression)::sorry sir i dont know.
- M1(confused facial expression)::you havent read bro?…i again innocently said …sorry sir i dont know…….its is boarder road organisation…
- me::oh yes sir i know that…
- M1(smiling):: tell me
- me::it is an organisation under defence ministry which construct ,protect the roads along the boarder
- M1::could you name the boarder?
- me::(i thought some time) then said mostly j&k and A.P. area and their is notion going that they going to construct road along indo-myanmar boarder…..(that was good answer using current affair my answer and david sir ticked on a piece of paper)
- M1::what is crpf?…..(daf question)..
- me::wikipedia answer
- again david sir ticked on a piece of paper
- M1::what is cobra?
- me::wikipedia answer
- M1::what is intelligence?
- me(thought some time):: when there is any problem we use our analytical,logical approach this is called intelligence….that was disastrous answer..he was expecting something else!!
- M1(confused facial expression)::intelligence??…….not this other intelligence…i said ….IB walla intelligence ..he said yes(taking a relief) ……
- me::they have different set up ,they mostly interract with common people ,,,get the information ,,sorted out information,,send this information to higher authority ,,they subbmitt this report to home ministry,then home ministry send alert to respective organisation…..that was totally filmylines…but looking his facial expression he was satisfied with answer
- M1::what is ppg??
- me(confused ,innocent facial expression)::sorry sir i dont know.
- M1(worried facial expression):::parliament protection group
- me::oh! sir that one i know that…smiling
- M1(again taking relief)::oh! ok tell me….he was coping my gesture ..i didn’t like it..not a single bit…hmmm..but gave answer smiling
- me::it is four tier protection for parliament ,starting from outside 1st-personnel of parliament security services,,,,,,,2nd-itbp,,,,3rd-crpf,,,4th–sir i dont know(delhi police)
- again everybody laughed haaa.haaa.haaaa
- he was satissfied with my answer and david sir also ticked on a piece of paper…then he said “”thank you””,,,,i was shocked in my mind thinking for what…then david sir gave gesture to M2(lady) …then i realised that it is over from aam aadmi part..
baton passed to next pannelist…
- M2(lady)::so u are from kanpur…..yes mam…tell me for what it is known?
- me(speedly)::leather industry…..
- M2(lady)::no ..hmmm…mam cotton and jute industry…yes you are right….she smiled……. chalo ye b smile ki
- M2(lady)::mohit tum itne chhote ho shayd tumhe pta hoga ki kanpur ko hum manchester of india khte the..would you tell me why there is..is…is..(she searching a word i filled with mam debacle/decline)….yes yes would you tell me what was reason of decline in industries their?
- me::mam due to power crisis and unavailibility of raw material…….she took a relief ..that means she was satisfied with my answer and david sir …….yes you guess it right ..again ticked…bu M3 noted down
- M2(lady)::ok mohit u hv done ncc tell me qualities a cadet get?
- me::mam a cadet become discipline,,mentally tough,courageous,start knowing its society as he participated in rally and seminars and most important after doing camp he become discipline…
- M2(lady)::smiling that means you have a discipline life….i noded saying yes mam….she asked me to tell her my daily routine.
- me(are bda asaan question h,,excitedly starts giving answer ):: mam it depends ,i wake up 6 am morning in winter,otherwise 4:30 am in summer season,then i go for running ,do exercise,then……..she interrupted…..
- M2(lady)(surprisingly)::6am in winter,so late .why?/
- me(smartly)::becouse it is too cold morning in kanpur….haa .haa every one laughed…
- M2(lady)(smiling)::then 4:30 am in summer.why?? ……she eagerly waiting for my response…
- me(little bit becoming cousiously) ::mam due to power cut…. ..oh!my god! haa.haa..every one laughed so much that first time my smile flies over…i am stupidly looking at them …thinking…ab aisa b kuch glt nhi kha h…….ye madam n chair se gir jaye….plt gai to meri b watt lga degi……every one busy in laughing..haaa.haaa
- they laughed for atleast one minute..and david sir you know what he was doing …ticked….then drink water .even not offered me..hmmm..hmmm
- M2(lady)::you was head of resource department of ur college tell me its function and ur roll?
- me::i explained in very detaileed
- M2(lady)::who is your favourite person?
- me(very smartly)::my NANI ji……..she smiled that means i was save because if i said xyz person then definetly she going to ask few follow up question…good save…
- M2(lady)::what message do u want to give to our youths!!??
- me::shocked::thought for sometime:::mam i am too in learning process how i can give any message…..
- M2(lady)::no no you have to tell, even david sir insisted…..is bar fssa diya……..so i took 15 sec to think
- then said…cleaniness,,water conservation,,believe in your ability…..(this was total copy of PM modi’s speech..haa.haaa)
- M2(lady)::not corruption?
- me ::yes ,yes. mam…..i became conscious as know few questions on corruptions
- M2(lady)::why is so much corruption in our society?
- me (cousiously)::(thinking not to say about more on this toppic so only said):::mam because our moral values are decreasing>>>>
- M2(lady)::how u increse moral values in our society??
- me::by including moral things in our textbook,day to day life following the path of our national heroes…she interrupted…….
- M2(lady)::tell me how you change a adult person
- me::I gave answer but she was not convinced then I surrender
- M2(lady)::which game do u play…..i speedly said ..mam football…she didn’t ask any question related to football,this shows like david sir she is also a cicket premi!! ..haa.haaa.haa haaa
- M2(lady)::difference b/ w armed police and state polic
- me::armed police is under home ministryand their vicinity is the nation,,,and state police is under stateand its vicinity is only that state…
- .she was xpctng something else again
- she asked if there is robbery who solve this situation? i said local police .
- she said that is ur answer
- now its turn for M3,,he was ready with his weapons
- M3:mohit when you are talking to david sir you said we betrayal by our neighbour,,would you like to tell me how we betrayal by our neighbour?
- me:: I started with 1954 agreement then explained it to 1962 war then 1966 thaskand agreement to 1971 war in detailed…. he listen very carefully but suddenly he interrupted me
- M3::1971 was not betrayal ?…… I explained but he wasnot convinced and asked reason of 1971 war
- me::sir east pakistani’s entered into our area and starts creating problem in west bengal regions I explained convicely…… then again he interrupted that was war I told again that it was betrayal that leads to war ,,then again he interrupted that was war I told again that it was betrayal that leads to war ,,,
- llooking both us fighting. suddenly david sir jo khafi der se kisi page me tick kr rhe the said that the thing u learned in military studies haaa haa!! every one again start laughing haaaaa haaaaa!! me to on my fate!!!
- M3::first oil refinery of india?((david sir k timepe beech me bola tha vhi pkd liya aur ha ek page me kuch points unhone likhe the)
- me(innocently)::sir that was in in .. in ..assam…aaaa…digboi sir
- M3::you play football..yes sir..and again he didn’t ask anything that shows whole panellist was a cricket premi!!!! haaa. haaaa haaaaa
- M3::then he again asked debacle of industry in kanpur I?? I gave same answer ,power crisis and unavailability of resources
- M3::now tell me from where these resources come?
- me was in confused state because not sure with answer…looking me in confus state…he got ..opportunity to trap me
- so he started rapid fire question!!!!
- M3:: i am naming state ,you give answers what kanpur get from that state
- me::yes sir……ab to fass gye
- bihar—sir coal and iron
- west bengal–sir jute
- chattisgarh–sir was not state at that time..he smiled…
- m.p.–sir coal
- jharkhand–sir was not state at that time..he again smiled…
- maharastra–sir cotton
- gujrat—sir cotton
- rajasthan–sir nothing industry material..he again smiled
- uttarakhand–sir that was not state that time
- M3::ok mohit now tell from which state ??
- me was totally exhausted after answering rapid fire questions…so not in mood to give any more answer….ku ki bhidne se koi fayda nazar nhi aa rha tha
- took time and said and said ..sir i am getting confuse …please change the topic!!!!!straight forward shot!!!haaa..haaaa.haaa
- now again every one again haa haaaa laughed a lot ..haaa.haa…and he said mohit dont get confuse i am changing the topic………good shottt
- M3(controlling himself on chair,ku ki he was too heavy for that chair.)::if given u opportunity what u prefer SP of kanpur or ac in chattisgarh?
- me::sir, ac in chttisgarh!!!
then again david sir
- david sir:: how u perform as an ac?……i couldn’t understand meaning of question I said please clarify ur question sir…… then he explained!!!!
- me::sir first of all i make a detail plan ,what material ,equipment we need for that mission,then fallin my jawans ,tell them my plans how we going to reach that position ask them if they have any query and solve the query ,,and reach the position within stipulated time period
- david sir:: what’ will be the position of ac at front or backward? …….is se phle answer deta M3 kudh bolta h at backward position aur fir sbhi jor se hsne lgte h haaa haaa haaa.!!!!!!!!!
- i didn’t like it not a single bit… but kept a smile on face!!
- me::at front position or the position according to plan..
- now every one was smiling !!!!
- david sir said thank u mohit and best of luck!!
After the interview
Q1. Was your interview on the expected lines of what you had prepared or did they ask you totally unexpected questions? Was it a stress interview, did they ask any uncomfortable questions? If yes, how did you handle it?
It was totally hilarious+surprised interview becouse whatever i prepared they asked me nothing ,instead of that it was my luck that whatever i speaked out most of the thing was correct.
yes they(m4) asked me stressed question ,even he traped me after rappid fire!!question (which was unfamiliar scenario ) instead of giving answer i was thinking how to come out of that trap ,so i directly said to him”sir i am getting confuse please change the topic!!..haaa haaa haaaaaa
Q2. Any side details about technicalities like “make sure you bring xyz document or do xyz thing, or you’ll face problem”?
nothing every thing was written on their call letter+site.
Nothing to worry if u dont have any document they will ask you to fill a attestation form..
|Paper-I: General Ability and Intelligence||114|
|Paper-II: General Studies,Essay & Comprehension||062|
Q1. What is your service preference order BSF,CRPF, CISF, ITBP?
Q2. How/Why did you pickup that order?
- cisf—>>i was 100% sure that i am not going to have it. haa haa haaaa
- bsf–>>sure to get it+sarvagunn sampan fauj(it has its own airforce,navy,artellery etc)
- itbp–>>because kanpur is too hot. getting it may enjoy snow fall in hilly areas….. .haaa haaa
- crpf–>>ab to kuch bcha hi nhi.
Q1. If you were not selected, what was your career backup plan?
ssc+sarkary adhyapak (teacher) in k.v. school.
Q2. When were you going to execute that backup plan (e.g. after third attempt, after dad retires, after girlfriend dumps me etc.)
- vo to kr rhe h,,doing B.Ed.
- vaise third attempt se phle hi select ho jate
- dad is retire,
- itni acchi kismat hi nhi ki girlfriend bnau,so no girlfriend(u can check my facebook profile ..haa haa haaa)
Q3. If you were to re-appear in CAPF-2014 then what modifications would you make in your studies?
did writting practice +inceases domain of reading+using mrunal.org
Q1. Through this journey and success, what wisdom did you gain about life and competitive exams? What is your message to new aspirants?
- actually same queston asked during interview.
- Life will become cruel if you waste your time here there.Keep on busy with your books ,avoid your jigry dost,farzi braat(unwanted wedding),watching t.v. ,films,serials,these are totally time wasting things which you will realise when you are writting your competition exams and struct to very easy question and start abusing yourself.
- If you have true friend ,he will never try to waste your single minute instead give you thousands idea how to get wisdom.
- money and medium is not a barrier which many thinks ,hardly i invested 3000 rupees(which is less than mrunal’s not favourite v**ji notes..haaa..haaa)..my history ,geography was in hindi but for capf i prepared in english..believe me these are very minute things and nothng going to affect your result
- Have faith in yourself ,in your ability,dont bother what your rishtedar(relatives) ,friends,neighbour think or say about you becouse even you become a DM of your city they keep on with their verbal diarrhoea speeches .
- message:this was written on outer wall of kanpur jail !!!!!but these policewalla even white washed that thought
- jeetne ki chaht to sb me hoti h pr jeetne ki tyarri ki chaht sirf kuch me hoti h(every one want to win but few one prepare to win)
- if you want to be an officer so wake up ,make your plan ,implement it ,dedicate yourself in reading ,writting,running, avoid doctors 7 hour sleep,your body will hardly affected by it.dont eat meal unless untill you complete your chapter ,dont sleep untill you solve 10 maths question in night..Stop looking/commenting at facebook,other sites……………….””jab tk junoon nhi chdega tb tk mnjil b nhi milegi””
Q2. UPSC had cleared nearly 2500 candidates from CAPF-prelims. You’re selected but many others did not. They’re feeling dejected with this whole competitive exam business. What is your message to them?
- ho jayega ,sb ka selection ho jayega bus lge rho,
- persevarance +patience is key to success
- agr mujh jaise “chillar” ka ho gya h to tum logo ka b ho jayega
- look at my profile it is one of worst profile but i got success, in same way you can easily get into your dream job if you prepare hard.dont loose your hope even for a single minute..my best wishes is with you ..
Q. Behind every topper are many people who stood by him/her during those uncertain times when he/she was merely an ‘aspirant’. Would you like to tell the world, who were those people in your case? Any specific incidence that you would like to share with the readers?
- sbse phle my NANI/NANA ,shrimati “kamla yadav” and”subedar yadav”–always inspiration not only to me but for every one
- then my teacher “abhinandan yadav,kaushal bhardhwaj,pavitra pandey—they have always confidence in me and always use to say “ye ldka pkka officer bnega” inke bina to ye jung jeetna mushkil ho jati. very very thankfull for there confidence trust and faith.
- then my family,,”ramesh singh yadav”,”geeta yadav”,ruby yadav,shubham yadav
- then my howdy friends “shiv kashyap”(100% credit to this man),”ashish ayaash” ,”mota rohit maheshwary” “irshaad” ,”sonu bhaiya actually sonu the fauzi” “ankit bhaiya–this man helped me with his books”
Bogus Marketing Propaganda
Q. You are well aware for the sacred rule. The last question in topper interview, must be about self-marketing. So, Did you use Mrunal.org for your preparation and if yes, how did it help you? And you can even reply “No”. I’ll publish your answer without tempering.
who is mrunal??i dont know who is he…………….just kidding haaa haaaa.
yes my relation with this site was 2 months before giving capf 2013 but after that it not only help in my pet,interview but also help in other fields ,such as jhreeli economic ,upsc’s backbreaking moves etc.i am very very thankfull to this site.
last yr written result announced after 5 months……
so in same way this year it will be around december…
congrates ””’ batchmate.””……..i am also selected for the CAPF(AC)2013…….with 197th rank……ur marks in interview is very good….
wats serious in that ?? the people selected under OBC category belonged exclusively to OBC and further claimed age relaxation to become illegible in the first place to write the exam !!! (but wats intriguing is that how come all those selected under obc category were over aged by general standard …becz that can be the only explanation for a higher cutoff for obc in my view ….still the matter needs to be clarified )
So inspiring message mohit vai. Hope to meet you in bsf in future.
Mohit bhia…firstly i congratulate for ur success..
I want to know that what was your medium of interview.
I am a hindi background student from raebareli. so how much it matter..
I am poor in english speak.
MANSHES KUMAR;;;my interview was in english medium ,,
it doesn’t matter in which medium u give ur interview but some time they put pressure by saying that “‘we have some south indian members ,please speak in english””..this is just to put pressure on u and nothing else……so prepare for that situation also……………please note that they are selecting officers not english news reporter….dont panic ..
congrats Mohit,,,, hope u remember me,,,the guy who met u in DAV,,, yr board pr speech di thi mujhe upsc exams pr,,,,:-)
bilkul bhai ab b yaad h ,,,science ki class me career planning hum log kr rhe the aur H.O.D. ne khoob updesh diye the hum logo ko…
congrats again brthr,,,,,l’d like to.connect,,,,agr koi email id ho we can over fb
Many………congratulations to u for ur incredible success
MOHIT YR GOOD I LIKE UR INTERVIEW ? NOT BECAUSE WE ARE COMPETETER BUT WE HAVE SAME THOUGHT OF LIVING …….. IF U GET TIME THEN SEND ME UR PHONE NO…YEARLY ALL MOHIT DESTINATION HAVE SAME ?
I was beside myself with joy to learn about you……….
it is really splendid achievement and we all proud of you…..
your grand success will make you bask in the glory of good fortune all through your life………
accept once again my felicitations
Oh man! You are awsum no hot sir. Inspirational personality. I have learned that passion of doing things and giving 100% in work. Best of luck.
How much time is enough for preparing cpf exam…
Mai 12 pass ho. IIT ka preparation kiya par qulify nahi hui.
Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha ki future me kya karu.
Actully mujhe bank P.O. nikalna hai aur various competition bhi .
Please guide me.
aapka intetview or hard work se bahut impress hui.
am completed my b.tech i wana bcome a sub inspector of police plz giv suggesions
What was the medium of your interview? Mohit yadav sir
cogratulatios brother…..i like your success journey…..unbelieveable …
I love you sir…
I rll rlly inpired you….
Picture abhi baki hai mere dost…
Till become a officer ….