[Free Lecture] Mrunal’s Mains Ans Writing [FLM/R2] GSM3: Economy-Socialism & Subsidies, PSUs, GST Compensation
I will be covering UPSC Mains examination Paper-3 in above lecture
For the upcoming UPSC Civil Services Exam(CSE) Mains examination, Mrunal Patel has prepared full length mock (FLM) question papers for GSM1, GSM2, GSM3 and GSM4. In this round, he’ll solve GSM3-Economy questions related to Socialism, subsidies, Public Sector Undertaking etc. in this lecture.
- Next free LIVE Lecture#2: GSM3-Model Answers
- List of Mock questions for GS Mains Paper3
- Mrunal’s Full Length Economy Course for UPSC-2021
- UPSC is going to conduct the Mains examination between 8 to 17th January 2021.
- The general studies mains paper-3 on economy, agriculture, science technology, environment & internal security is scheduled on 9th January 2021 from 2PM to 5PM
- In this regard I had uploaded a (free) full length mock question paper, few days back.
- Some of its mock questions Related to capitalism were solved in the previous free lecture#1
- Now, i’ll be doing the second lecture in that series
- TIME: 30th November, Monday 9PM
- FREE registration link: CLICK ME
- If you are creating a new free account on unacademy it may require you to enter the registration code in that case use the coupon code “Mrunal.org” (NOTE: Lecture is free but it will require coupon code For new registrations)
I will be covering following questions for the Mains examination Paper-3 in above lecture:
- “Do administered price mechanisms and subsidies have any place in an economy which has moved past socialism?” Examine the context of present day India. (“क्या प्रशासित मूल्य तंत्र और सब्सिडी का एसी अर्थव्यवस्था में कोई स्थान है जो समाजवाद से आगे/अलग रूप से बढ़ा चुके है?” वर्तमान भारत के संदर्भ में जांच करें।)
- Context: Economic survey 2020 head found that government intervention harms more than it helps in certain places.
- The market driven profitability concerns have shaken the foundations of the public sector undertakings. In this regard suggest the way forward for the public sector undertakings in India. ( बाजारी लाभप्रदता ने सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र के उपक्रमों की नींव हिला दी है ।इस संबंध में भारत में सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र के उपक्रमों के लिए आगे का रास्ता सुझाएं।)
- Context: Economic survey 2020 talked about privatisation of public sector undertaking is necessary
- “Modern economy can’t sustain without industrialization, and therefore land reforms in India can’t have coterminous priority with Assemble in India.” Do you agree? Justify your stand. (“आधुनिक अर्थव्यवस्था औद्योगीकरण के बिना कायम नहीं रह सकती है, और इसलिए भारत में भूमि सुधार को ‘एसेम्बल इन इंडिया’ के जितनी ही प्रमुख प्राथमिकता नहीं दी जा सकती” क्या आप सहमत हैं? अपना पक्ष रखिए।
- Context: running topic of various economic surveys how agro → mfg → service sector. jeans
- Examine critically the apprehensions surrounding the GST compensation to the States. What measures have been taken by the Union Government in this regard? (राज्यों को जीएसटी मुआवजे देने संबंधित आशंकाओं की जांच करें। इस अनुसंधान में केंद्र सरकार द्वारा क्या उपाय किए गए हैं?)
- Context: Ongoing controversy regarding release of the GST sales during the Corona times.
- Coupon Code: Mrunal.org for 10% discount
- Registration Link: Click ME
- Salient features are as follows:
- Multimedia rich PowerPoints- Covering the economic for both prelims and Mains stages of UPSC civil services.
- Rapid revision friendly handouts with Hindi translations for important terminology
- you can watch recorded stations if you miss the live lectures
- night batches, so even working professionals and homemakers can attend it!
- weekly doubt resolution, Weekly quiz with ranking.
- Unacademy is like Netflix/Hotstar/Amazon Prime- One subscription unlock the access to full length paid courses for all the top-educators- be it Geography, History, Polity, Science, Ethics or Essay, in addition to my Economy Course!