- Mrunal’s Economy (Full): Live Online Course for UPSC-2021
- Timing and Launch Date
- Fees & Admission Process
- Free Mrunal’s Daily Current Affairs
- Free Mrunal’s Win21CSP Series Updates
- Free Unacademy Summit 2.0
- Yes Mitron, UPSC Prelims-201 is scheduled on 4th week of June 2021, which leaves about 130 days as I write this. Although, considering the volume of syllabus for general studies and optional subjects, and given the difficulty level of last two years’ papers, it’s a challenging task nonetheless.
- In Prelim-2020: Economy & Government schemes portion occupied about1/5th of the questions, and majority of these MCQs were focused on Contemporary Affais. It creates both opportunity and challenge for the Prelims-2020 ahead. Opportunity because economy is more scoring compared to certain other subjects of GS. Challenge because paper has become more Contemporary Affais oriented so a candidate has to cover more ground and put more efforts than before.
- In this regard, I’m pleased to inform my new batch for Economy for Prelims & Mains 2021, starting from at Unacademy Plus with weekly classes for four months, quiz and doubt solutions.
- Further, under Unacademy’s unique subscription model, it also unlocks the access to ALL other ongoing full length courses for Prelims and Mains, be it Mains Essay writing or Polity and International Relations or History by Pratik Nayak, or various other subjects’ full length courses be it
- The features of this (Full Length) Economy Course 2021 batch are as followings:
- Course Content: I’ll be teaching Economy including its theory, Contemporary Issues & Current Affairs including the latest Budget-2021, Economic Survey, spread across weekly classes for four months.
- Target Exam: UPSC Civil Services IAS/IPS Prelims & Mains 2021.
- Medium of Instruction: Hinglish.
- Study-Material: PDF handouts for Rapid Revision before the Prelims in English text. Handout also has Hindi terminologies for important technical words so that vernacular medium mains aspirants’ time is saved.
- Further details about the course are given in the following YouTube video
Registrations are now open, Weekly Live online classes starting from 18th February.
- My (tentative) Schedule is Thursday to Sunday 9PM LIVE Classes. Convinient even for working professionals & home markers
- These live classes can be accessed anywhere in the world through your mobile, tablet, laptop, PC.
- If class is missed, recordings can be watched. However, I would encourage the participants to attend the live class, because that’ll bring discipline in your study routine and you can absorb & ruminate the lecture & study material in a structured manner, [instead of creating backlog of shows and then doing ‘binge-watching’ at once.]
- Link for Registration: Click Me. Use the promo-code “Mrunal.org” at checkout page to available 10% discount.
- In Delhi, there are “fullfledged” UPSC coaching classes that teach all the GS subjects (Geography, environment, economy, polity, history & culture, science technology and current affairs & CSAT Aptitude) under one roof at fees above ₹ 1.50 lakh rupees. But you cannot pick and choose the faculties for individual subject, so usual scenario is that some faculties (usually the founder(s) of the class) are good, while some subjects’ faculties are not so good but you have to live with that, despite paying high fees.
- Another Delhi model is “subject module classes” i.e. individual subject faculty will run his own class for only one subject (say geography, economy or history). Here you can pick and choose the courses and faculties. Still, even if 34 ‘subject module’ classes are joined, the collective fee will be ~36,000 to 45,000/ and the cost of monthly food and room-rent is extra.
- So, Unacademy plus has developed a subscription model, to provide a better way to prepare for UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE), wherein full length classes of all subjects (Geography, environment, economy, polity, history-culture, science technology and current affairs, CSAT Aptitude & more) are available at one platform, and you can pick and choose the subject wise expert educator for live lectures, watch and rewatch their recorded lectures along with quiz and study material, without any restriction on number of courses enrolled. So, just one subscription that unlocks everything for all subjects, even optional subjects!
|Feature||Delhi “Full Fledged” Classes||Delhi “Subject Module Classes”||Unacademy Plus platform subscription model:|
|All subjects are taught under one roof?||Yes, but each subject faculty may not be great.||No||Yes, and you can pick and choose educator for individual subject|
|Candidate can pick and choose the faculty of his liking?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Fees||₹ 1.50 lakh plus||Depends on No.of Subjects Enrolled e.g 3-4 subjects:
~₹ 36,000 to 45,000/-
|For less than ₹ 2,250/- per month**, IF you USEand Use PROMOCODE “mrunal.org” to avail further 10% discount. at the checkout page.No fees for individual subject or individual educator.|
|Additional Cost of Food, Room Rent at Delhi||Yes||Yes||Not Applicable|
Free Mrunal’s Daily Current Affairs
Visit mrunal.org/current for more!
Free Mrunal’s Win21CSP Series Updates
Visit mrunal.org/download#Win21CSP for more!
Free Unacademy Summit 2.0
Visit unacademy.com/event/unacademysummit2021 for more! (?Free unlock code “Mrunal.org”)