Write an essay on any one of the following topics, in not more than 2500 words. (250 marks)
- Be the change you want to see in others (Gandhi)
- Is the Colonial mentality hindering India’s Success?
- GDP (Gross Domestic Product) along with GDH (Gross Domestic Happiness) would be the right indices for judging the wellbeing of a country
- Science and technology is the panacea for the growth and security of the nation.
Courtesy: Mr.Abhi Kapoor
- @Mains-Players: which essay did you write and what points did you include in it? (Reply after Mains is over.)
- @Non-Mains 2013 players: Which essay would you write and what points will you include in it? (You may post comment right now!)
Want to see Hindi version of Essay Titles? Click on following
|No word limit mentioned.||they’ve specifically instructed “Not more than 2500” words|
|Attempt any one out of four essays.||Same. Attempt one out of four essays.Despite speculation that more than one essay will be asked.|
|200 mark| 3 hours||250 marks | 3 hours (which you already know)|
|Asked essay about Gandhi’s idea on ‘Swadhinata’, ‘Swaraj’ and ‘Dharmarajya’, and their contemporary relevance to Indian democracy.||Gandhi Prem continues: Be the change you want to see in others.|
|Science vs. Mysticism||Sci.Tech=Growth + security for nation.|
|Economy on Economy: PPP= Boon / bane?||Love for economy continues: GDP + Gross Domestic Happiness (GDH)|
|women related essay asked|
|Three essays are in ‘question’ format- requiring you to take a ‘stand’. Observe||Only one essay in ‘question’ format:Is the Colonial mentality hindering India’s Success?|
To download all the Essay papers- from 1993 upto the latest 2014 exam, click me.