This article will make more sense, after you’ve read the first article on [GS1] Culture Answerkey-Analysis of Mains-2013 Exam. Click ME.
Given the way Culture portion was asked in that exam, Tamilnadu state education board books are more useful than the (new) NCERTs, because
- Two questions in GS(M)-2013 (Sangam and Chola) could be directly solved through Class 11 TN State edu. book
- TN board books= GK-descriptive coverage similar to Old NCERT, but with more eye candy fonts and photos.
- In (new) NCERTs, the Ancient-Medieval history is covered mostly in a random case study and sporadic topics here and there. The linearity is absent (King A after King B…). And hardly anything about the East India company’s governor generals (Dalhousie etc). Even the 1857-revolt and freedom struggle is superficially covered.
These TN textbooks are available free of cost on the official site of Tamilnadu state edu board. But problem: too scattered Because maths-science-history-civics: all subjects are given in single PDF files term wise. and their very large in size.
So, I’ve consolidated them, and reduced the image qualities for faster download.
best price for generic viagra tablets What to read / What to skip?
|Class 12 (world history after Imperialism)||Good read. But http://womenofwondercircle.com/?search=aricept-drug-contraindications-with-viagra&6ed=d6 if you already have gone through old NCERT or Jain and Mathur, then not much useful.|
|Class 12 (Freedom struggle)||Good read. But viagra drug classification if you already have gone through Spectrum’s “A brief history of Modern India” (Rajiv Ahir), then not much useful.|
|class 11 (Ancient + Medieval India)||http://ahempworld.com/?search=best-prices-on-viagra&259=12 Most useful among the given textbooks. Because contains culture, art, Architecture, religion stuff in details- the way we need: 100-200 words worth content.|
|Class 10 (World History + Freedom struggle)||same conditions as class 12|
|Class 9||Hardly useful because it contains world history before the imperialism. At most last chapter on “Industrial revolution” useful.|
|Class7||Watered down version of class11, for primary school kids. Although some good GK stuff here and here, if you’ve time and mood otherwise ignore.|
|class6||Same as above.|
So, decide your downloads accordingly.
by the way, here is the brief index:
|http://monterreymexican.com/?search=buy-cheap-viagra&c22=38 CLASS 6||anti-estrogen drug side-effects of viagra CLASS 7|
|enter site CLASS 8||free trial of viagra tablets CLASS 9|
|click here CLASS 10||http://acrossaday.com/?search=no-prescription-lasix CLASS 11|
||Ancient and Medieval Indian history- upto the coming of Europeans.|
Ceneric Clomid Class 12
- Indian History: From East India company to freedom struggle to India After independence
- World History: Imperialism, American Revolution, French Revolution, Nazism, Fascism Two world wars, UNO, Cold war.
For more downloads of NCERT, NIOS, IGNOU and Old papers visit Mrunal.org/Download