- Download link for SSC Question Papers
- CAT order: Do Re-Exam in All centres & not just Hindi belts
- Answer key
- 27th April 2014, Sunday: The Staff selection commission (SSC) conducted re-examination of Combined graduate level (CGL) exam for seven centres in North India, because of the paper leaks, nakal-mafia and mass scale irregularities in the earlier round.
- Eight sets in the morning session and eight sets in the evening session= total 16 question booklets. But in reality, each booklet doesn’t contain unique MCQs, they merely changed the sequence of MCQs.
- So, Overall, following pattern emerges in terms of “Unique Sets”
long term use prednisone side effects Except Booklet 222MI3, 555PL6 and 333 NM 4- I’ve got all the remaining papers and uploaded them on the server.
go to site You’ll find all the sets on following link
- English_SSC-CGL-2013-Re-exam Question Paper(27/04/14).pdf (4.9 MB)
- GK_SSC-CGL-2013-Re-exam Question Paper(27/04/14).pdf (6.0 MB)
- Maths_SSC-CGL-2013-Re-exam Question Paper(27/04/14).pdf (6.3 MB)
- Reasoning_SSC-CGL-2013-Re-exam Question Paper(27/04/14).pdf (8.1 MB)
no prescription overseas pharmacy prednisone (These are subject wise sets, check the reference table given above.)
watch if you’re unable to download it means two things
- Your office / hostel’s firewall is blocking it. Solution: try from cybercafé.
http://causeofjesusdeath.com/?search=prednisone-20mg-tablet-wat Recommended PDF viewer: Foxit PDF viewer (click me do download)
http://virgin-yachts.com/?search=purchase-cialis-super-active-buy-online on 27th April 2014 (Sunday), SSC had conducted re-exam only at the following seven centres in North India
http://buy-generic-clomid.com/generic_clomid_and_twins.html But Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) has ordered SSC to hold re-exam in all over India, not just those seven centres alone. So, in a few weeks – SSC will upload the schedule of re-exam for all candidates of CGL-2013 round. Keep visiting their official site. Ref. TheHindu 27th April
follow site (Unlike UPSC), Staff Selection commission uploads the official answerkeys on their website before the entire exam process is over. So wait and watch. Although I’ll try to solve GK and Maths once I’m done with some other projects.
Hard work is in your hands, success is in God’s hand. And in between those sides, the Cutoffs discussions are for timepass junta and coaching walla “sirs”. SSC will upload the official cutoffs and scores of each candidate itself. So until then, sincere players should do following:
- Solve all the sets by himself: to evaluate where he could have performed better, what was the source of those questions? Often people just throw away their question paper after exam is over, thinking “I’m definitely going to get selected.” And if they fail, they blame everything else but never sit down and evaluate what exactly went wrong in their own attempt.
- Therefore, you must solve the question papers at home- whether it’s SSC or CSAT or xyz other exam.
- Prepare for Tier II
- Prepare for whatever other exams you have applied- CAPF, SBI PO etc.
Courtesy: Shri Chandradeo for gathering the question papers at such short notice.