Update: May-25-2015 Since SSC / DoPT makes daily changes in the notification about age/attempt limits and xyz technicalities. Kindly refer to their official site. Mrunal.org can’t claim following information is latest / correct.
SSC CGL 2015 (Combined Graduate Level exam) notification is out:
- Notification Link: click me
- Online Application form: http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssconline2.gov.in Last date to apply for part-i is 28th May
- Offline Application form: click me
- Warning: READ The NOTIFICATION thoroughly before applying. Otherwise you’ll face many problems during tier-2 and interview stage e.g. you’re not eligible for xyz post because of education /medical and so on.
- New post added: Sub inspector in National investigation agency (NIA) Group “B”
- Education: Candidate must have completed their education on or before 1st August 2015.
- Age: to be counted on 1st August of the given year. (refer to table given on page1, for minimum age limit for each post and rule 5(A) on page 5.
- Exam Dates: Tier 1 Tentative dates: 9th and 16th August
- Total vacancies: yet to announced
- Age relaxation: refer to Rule.5(C) on page5
- Previous SSC papers, study material etc. available on http://Mrunal.org/SSC
FAQ (Frequently asked Questions)
Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted. OBC certificate in the prescribed format issued between 02.06.2012 and upto 29.11.2015, only will be accepted.
Ref: Page -9 of official notification
Revised options for posts will not be taken at the time of document verification. The options exercised in the application form are final.(page – 19 of official notification) The candidate is required to indicate his Posts-wise preference very carefully. He/She would not be considered for any post, if he/she has not indicated his preference for such posts. Option once exercised in the application is final and therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of option for posts.
Ref: Page- 23 of official notification
NIA Sub Inspector
Physical standards for the Post of Sub- Inspector in National Investigation Agency:
Height For men – 170 cms (usually it is 165 cm in police jobs)
Ref: Page -21 of official notification
Tie in scores?
Ties cases will be resolved by applying one after another, as applicable till the Tie is resolved.
- Total marks in the written examination and Interview, wherever, applicable.
- Total marks of Tier-II Examination.
- Total marks in Tier-I Examination.
- (iv)Date of Birth, with older candidate placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
Ref: Page- 23 of official notification.
Help line no of regional offices- Page- 26 of official notification.
- SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343,01124360840
- SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322460511, 09452424060
- SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC(NER), Guwahati, – 09085073593, 09085015252
Ref: Page 26 of official notification.