Write essays on following topics in 1500 words each
- Republic is a Government of laws, not of men. (Gerald Ford)
- Indian Constitution is secular, with or without any words in Preamble (Justice VN Khare).
- Can Democracy and free market economic model work together?
- Importance of education, knowledge and skills for social, economic and political transformation of a country. (Hamid Ansari)
- Role of Parliament in Democracy and Development. (Subject of LUCKNOW conference of speakers 2015)
- Dignified irreverence- the most important quality of a cartoonists (R.K. Laxman)
- “No society is inherently secular, but all societies have to be consciously secular”- Prof. Romila Thapar
- Diversity in Indian society is a fact of life, and any other path will only see “obstacles.”- Hamid Ansari
- “Homogeneity- a fictional notion. Diversity- a fact of life- Hamid Ansari.
- The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen. (Tommy Smothers)
- Does Censorship reflect society’s lack of confidence in itself? (Potter Steward).
- Only when China and India have developed will a real ‘century of Asia’ emerge- Deng Xiaoping
- Can Nation-States a synonym for war and exploitation, ever realize the dream of peace and prosperity?
- The geopolitical and economic factors shaping triangular relationship among India, China and USA.
- The spectacle of weaponry during Republic day parade- Is the celebration of “righteous violence” justified in a Gandhian Country?
Discuss / elaborate following statements:
- Simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful than a thousand heads bowing in prayer- Gandhi. Illustrate with a real life incident.
- The disconnect between a problem and a solution, is often most appalling lacuna of Indian policy making. Illustrate with a real example.
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail- Benjamin Franklin.
- The difference between organisations that achieve their visions statements and those that don’t is defined by how well their leaders are able to communicate them to their followers. Elucidate with example of any famous leader.
- Our childhood has the potential to determine how our adulthood pans out. Narrate the important events of your childhood that have shaped your present personality.
Want to participate?
|Post comment below containing topic and keypoints of your essay.||draft essay in MS word, upload It on Google drive. (or write on paper, scan and upload as pdf on google drive) Then comment below this article with two things:
For earlier lists, visit Mrunal.org/essays.
Dear sir, The videos which you have posted on this website are superb. When i saw those videos i was feeling that i am sitting in a class and i understood everything which you tought in videos.
So it is my kind request to you that please provide me some more videos for History, and geography so that i can clear my exam without coaching. if you charge money for videos, then also no matter i will pay for that…………………..
Firstly I am very much thankful to you for your kind efforts. I have a request that please upload the lectures on “”” POLITY””” on youtube plateform because UP PCS 2015 mains exam will be held in june. I will be thankful to you forever.
Sir, please delete the comments which are not related to any of the keypoints for essay topics given on this thread. the above three comments including this one of mine is totally unwarranted.
Mrunal bhai.. Jaldi se ACIO ke realeted koi most imp. Question bank post kar do.. Nai to hamari band baj jayengii….
मतलब मृणाल भाई ही करते जाएँ सब कुछ..
..और हम फोकट में बैठकर बड़े-बड़े officer बन जाएँ..
कोई कहता है Nabard पर फ़ोकस करो, कोई IB, कोई ordinance
Sir, I want to be a civil servant by 2017 , I am completely clueless how to start , sir please help me out.
sir u r doing everything great!!
but seing the importance of env ,sci-tech please with ur expierience suggest atleast the article to read.u can just link not even post data for it but only link will do.please sir.