- What is Unacademy Plus?
- Salient Features of Unacademy Plus Courses
- Courses open for registration
- Why limited number of seats?
- How is Unacademy plus different?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Unacademy Plus is India’s best online learning platform to prepare for the UPSC IAS/IPS examination. All you need is a mobile phone or laptop with an internet connection.
- Our goal at Unacademy Plus is to connect UPSC IAS/IPS aspirants with the best Educators in India and revolutionize the learning experience.
- At Unacademy Plus, we want to bring the classroom to you. We enable Learners with 24/7 access high-quality study material on their smartphones & laptops.
By joining Unacademy Plus, you gain access to
- Live Classes: Live classes conducted by the best educators of India.
- Live Quizzes: Live quizzes will help you enhance your progress and improve your scores.
- Recorded Lectures: The recordings of every lecture available directly post the Live lecture.
- Study Materials & Notes: Superlative exam-oriented study material, available at a moment’s notice.
- Doubt Clearing Sessions: In-depth doubt clearing sessions conducted by the Educator in addition to Live Classes.
- Private Discussion Forum: The chance to be a part of a peer-to-peer learning program supervised by the Educator where any discussion about the course is always welcome.
- Tips & Tricks: Tips on time management and how to score high. Strategies for smart guessing and elimination.
To provide personalized teaching, we keep limited seats for every batch, and seats are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. Here are the courses open for registration:
|Concepts+latest developments in Environment/Ecology (Pre & Mains)||Roman Saini (Doctor from AIIMS, Cleared CSE-2013 and became IAS)||Click Here|
|Integrated Indian Economy||Jatin Verma (Appeared in UPSC CSE with Public Administration as the optional subject)||Click Here|
|Complete course on Indian Art and Culture||Aartee Mishra (A Graduate from DU)||Click Here|
|Comprehensive module for Ancient, Medieval, Modern History – Pre+Mains||Abhishek Srivastava (Cleared UPSC CSE Mains, SSC CGL, IBPS PO, RBI Grade B Mains, NABARD Grade B Mains and IIT JEE)||Click Here|
|1000 most important topics for UPSC CSE 2019||Venkatesh Chaturvedi (Director’s Gold Medal at IIT-P, cleared SBI PO and UPSC CSE mains, 98.02 in CAT and 700 in GMAT)||Click Here|
|Complete Current Affairs analysis (last 1 year) – Mains 2018||Rahul Agrawal (Delhi University alumni with Honours Degree in Chemistry)||Click Here|
|Public Administration Optional for Mains||Siva Prasad (Cleared UPSC CSE Mains 2017; INSPIRE Scholar with over 4 years teaching experience on various platforms.)||Click Here|
|Science and Technology for Mains 2018 & Prelims 2019||Akash Agrawal (Guinness Book of World Records in Solving Rubik’s Cube. Faculty of Mathematics.)||Click Here|
|Class 6-12 NCERT Summary (All the Subjects) – Pre + Mains||Deepanshu Singh (NTSE Topper, appeared for UPSC IFoS, CSE interviews)||Click Here|
|General Science – NCERTs from class 6-10 & related Contemporary||Bhaskarjyoti Hazarika (Qualified GATE 2015, State Merit Scholarship Holder, Cleared Assam Public Service Commission Prelims)||Click Here|
|Geography and Environment through Questions & Answers for Mains 18||Amit Saini (Cleared SSC CGLE 2012; SSC CPO 2015 & UPSC EPFO 2017, Appeared in RAS interview 2017)||Click Here|
|Yojana, PIB , RSTV, Important Issues for Mains 2018||Vinita Malik (Cleared the CSIR NET, Merit scholarship recipient from the Sitaram Jindal Foundation)||Click Here|
|International Bodies, Summits and International Relations||Ashna Sisodia (Scored 125+ in the prelims and qualified for Mains 2017 in the UPSC CSE)||Click Here|
|Complete Geography for UPSC Mains 2018 & Prelims 2019||Khushboo Singh Rajput (IBPS PO Mains Exam qualified teacher. Subject matter expert in multiple topics for the UPSC CSE)||Click Here|
|Important Topics for Mains GS Paper 2 and 3||Mudit Gupta (AIR 76 DU LLB Entrance Exam 2016)||Click Here|
- It is our belief here at Unacademy that a course must be personalized to the Learner for them to truly benefit from it.
- Therefore, we limit the number of seats per course so that every single Learner can make the most of the learnings.
- At Unacademy Plus, it is our sincerest desire to bring the classroom to the Learner. We want all information to be accessible at any given time.
- Want to understand a certain topic better at 3 am in the morning? Just log in to your Unacademy Plus account and listen to the pre-recorded course you may have missed in the morning.
- Unacademy Plus Learners will also become a part of a Private Discussion Group where Educators will also engage with them directly Live. Lecture notes are also available on the group post every Live class.
- We put an end to the struggle of attending Live classes as well. Every lecture is recorded and made available as soon as the Live class ends. Missed the morning session? There are no more morning sessions if you like studying in the evening. Log in and attend your lecture at a time convenient to you.
Q. In which language the classes are taught?
A. All Live classes are primarily taught in English, although Educators might speak in Hinglish during parts of their lectures.
Q. I don’t have a fast internet connection in my area. What do I do?
A. Unacademy Plus Live Classes can be accessed via regular 3G or 4G internet connections. However, for a seamless experience, we recommend a WiFi or broadband connection.
Q. I am unable to attend a Live Class? Will I be able to understand what is being taught in the next class?
A. Recordings for every class will be made available shortly after the lecture. All Learners will have lifetime access to the entire course material and the lecture recordings. We have ensured that the learning experience is no longer time bound or localized. Take this opportunity to learn from the best educators India has to offer at timings convenient to you.
Q. I’ve some other query For any other queries, don’t hesitate to reach out to [email protected]