UPSC has undoubtedly become the most sought after exam in India. Every year around 8 lakh students appear but more than 15 lakh prepare for the exam. The desire to crack this exam is such that a lot of ASPIRANTS spend 3-4 years toiling hard to achieve success. This journey of 3-4 years is full of emotions, pain, frustration, excitement and passion. JUNOON as we can rightly call it. Disha Publication, in the last 3 years, has created a dent in the UPSC segment and have created Books that have helped thousands of Aspirants crack this exam. Here is another attempt to salute the spirit of all those ASPIRANTS who have or are working day in and out to crack UPSC CSE. You also stand a chance to win FREE gifts. Read below:
Disha is a firm believer that the preparation of a UPSC aspirant goes on till the day of the exam. The aspirants not only need to keep themselves updated with the latest happenings and Current Affairs but also have to keep on revising what they have studied so far. Disha has developed books for every stage of an UPSC preparation. We have recently launched some unique Books and Series that can take your preparation to the next level.
- 35 Landmark Developments Series of 8 Books
- NCERT Plus General Studies Objective & Subjective Question Bank Series of 5 Books
- English & Hindi Editions of Mastering Essay by Dr. Awdhesh K. Singh a best-selling Author, Top Educator & a former IRS Officer.
- International Relations by Deepanshu Singh
- Disha 365 Current Affairs 2nd Updated Edition by Ashish Malik
- 200 Ethics & Integrity Case Studies with Discussions by Ajit Kumar Jha
- Science & Technology by Ravi Pathak
- General Studies Companion Study Package for State Civil Services Exams
This Independence Day, we have come out with some excited FREE CONTENT for you. You can visit the below link and download highly useful contents for the upcoming UPSC & State CSE Prelim & Main Exams.
- IAS Prelim Paper 1 Mock Test (English Edition)
- IAS Prelim Paper 2 Mock Test (English Edition)
- IAS Prelim Paper 1 Mock Test (Hindi Edition)
- Prelim Snippets
- Current Affairs Useful Articles
- Delimitation Video
- IAS Toppers Videos
- 10 Case Studies on Ethics
- Economic Planning and Niti Aayog
- Key Terminologies and Theories of International Relations
- NCERT Based MCQs for IAS Prelims
- 15 Landmark Developments that transformed India
As usual Disha publication has taken this initiative to help the UPSC Aspirants. I have noticed Disha Publication always launches this kind of activities.
Through this…one can participate in the contest and download so many FREE stuffs.
Thanks again Disha … keep going on :) :) :)
Useful sir, thank you
Nice post… Very helpful UPSC aspirants… Sample chapters… Good content…
Good initiative by Disha
Very helpful content and books.Every aspirant should read this.
How can i download this?
Excellent sir thank you sir . For the keen help and assistance.
Very good work to upsc aspirents
75th independence day??
Thank you for always being a part of our journey or can say making it much easier.
Disha’ s topics wise solved papers book literally help a lot ,to understand the upsc examination thoroughly.
Thank You Disha publication for working tirelessly and shaping the carreer of UPSC aspirants.
Link is not working…
It’s really helpful.
If possible please inform and send me the link related to material . Thanks
I have gone through dishas previous year questions book and its pretty good, well sorted and easy to go through. Expect more quality content like this in future.
Great offer! Cant’ wait!
I want to participate in disha’s lucky draw. How to participate in that
It can take my preparation to next level
Great initiative ? Thank you ?
it’s very useful to ASPIRANTS who were not able to get good sources from backgrounds of lower economic classes. great job TEAM DISHA in great moment for nation.
Giving more strength to hold on to your dreams..Team Disha