This page contains the list of all articles authored by Manikandan Soundararajan.
- [Topper’s Interview] Manikandan Soundararajan (AIR-759 /CSE-2012) First attempt, Public Administration, Geography
- Some insights on medical tests /checkup for UPSC IAS/IPS civil service exam
- [Rights Issue] Socio Economic Caste Census (SECC) 2011: Purpose, Benefits, Features, Deprivation index
- [Diplomacy] WIPO Treaty for Visually Challenged, Patent vs Copyright difference explained
- [Science] Stem Cell Research, Controversy, Noble Prize 2012
- [Yearbook] Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF)
- [EnB] Globally Important Agricultural Heritage Systems (GIAHS)
- [Science] Genetically Modified Crops, Bt-Brinjal, Cartagena & Nagoya Protocol: Meaning, Issues
- [Science] Cloud Computing: Meaning, Advantages, Disadvantages
- [Science] Higgs Boson Particle, CERN : Meaning, significance
About this Guest Author
Mr. S.Manikandan hails from Tamilnadu.
He has completed his B.E.(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from the A.C.College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi. and enjoys writing articles particularly on the topics of Science and Technology.
He was a Civil Service aspirant. In 2012 he cracked Civil service exam with 759th Rank.
At present he is allotted to Indian Railway accounts service and undergoing training.