Comments closed, because New Forum created: forum.Mrunal.org
To the APFC aspirants,
Discussions via webpage comments= difficult, because every time you’ve to scroll down the page. It becomes hard to keep track of comments made by others.
Therefore, I’ve created a separate forum, to make it convenient.
For the APFC interview preparation, goto following thread and continue your discussions.
There is no need to register, just add your facebook or gmail login id, and you’ll be able to post.
I’m closing the comments on this page.
This is the Archive page, containing all the articles on APFC exam. Read each of them one by one, by clicking the following links.
- [RTI] UPSC (indirectly) admits settingup bogus question in APFC/EPFO-2012 Written Exam &provides official answerkeys
- [Result] APFC-2012 Much awaited Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (EPFO) result is out
- [R.T.I] APFC-2012: No. of Applicants Categorywise, Jim Yong Kim Booklet “D”, Answerkeys (Not given)
- [APFC] Answerkey for APFC 2012, with Explanation, sources and analysis for All 4 series A,B,C,D Booklets
- [APFC] Accountancy – Basic Study material for APFC/EPFO exam
- [APFC] Those who forgot their registration id : How to get the halltickets?
- [APFC] How to Approach English Section (Part A) of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners’ Exam? Topicwise Analysis and Booklist
- [APFC] Download Previous Years Question papers 2002, 2004 for APFC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner’s Exam
- [Economy] Social Security: Meaning and Laws in India for APFC exam
- [Studyplan] Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) by UPSC