- What to prepare for interview?
- Documents to bring in interview
- Proforma font problem
- Contact details/Helpdesk/RTI
ACIO written exam was conducted in 15 September 2013. Result was declared few days back, but in case some of the players are still unaware:
Successful Roll numbers: http://mha.nic.in/sites/upload_files/mha/files/WrittenResultOfACIO-IIEx-2013.pdf
Call letters for Successful candidates: https://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha/
Around ~3900 candidates shortlisted for ~750 final vacancies. Meaning interview post to candidate ratio is slightly higher than 1:5. In most exams it is 1:3)
@Those who couldn’t make it
Many Good exams coming soon- SSC CGL 2014, Punjab and Maharahstra PSC and many more.
Find out the cause of defeat (low preparation of current / theory /aptitude) and rectify your studies accordingly. Failure in one exam doesn’t make you loser. Hard working person will always meet Success sooner or later.
@Those who cleared the written ACIO exam
You can download call letters from here: https://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha/
Interviews will commence from January 13 to January 25, 2013. That means less time for celebration and more time for interview preparation.
From the 2012’s recruitment round, many Players had posted their interview experiences in the comments below the following article:
so just go through them to get a feel of how the interview goes. Note: every page contains 50 comments and interview experience sharing starts from comment page number 5.
Some tips (from those comments)
- 60% on your biodata. (Why do you want to join IB? Educational background, terminology, hobbies)
- 30% on current issue (mostly national and regional. + some current related to neighboring countries from IB/security/terrorism angle.)
- 10% intelligence system of India.
- If you are not fluent in English practice it, as sometimes panel member may insist that you answer a particular question in english.
- For some people it was for 5 mins and for some it went upto 20 mins.
- In the panel, one member will be observing you and taking notes.
(for more, go through the comments in the link I gave above.)
How to prepare the “introduction or tell me about yourself?”,
that is explained in the IBPS interview prep. article, and the funda remains similar for ACIO as well. Click ME
how to prepare graduation related question,
that is also explained IBPS interview and the funda remains similar for ACIO as well. Click ME
After Interview : if you are selected , Medical Test and Police Verification follows.
- Original certificates in support of age, educational
- qualifications (Matriculation onwards including mark sheets), other qualifications along with an attested photocopy of each of the documents;
- Original certificate in support of belonging to
- OBC/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/J&K resident category issued from the competent authority in the prescribed proforma along with an attested photocopy thereof;
- Original certificates in support of claimed achievements in Sports/Games and other extracurricular activities along with an attested photocopy of each of the documents.
- A photo identity proof like voter ID card, PAN card, passport, driving license or any other valid proof to verify his/her identity.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category and claiming benefits thereunder must bring their OBC certificate in the proforma meant for appointment to the posts under Government of India as published in the advertisement (copy enclosed) and not for State Government jobs. If they fail to do so, they will not be allowed to appear in the interview. Certificate in any other proforma will not be accepted in any case.
- One copy each of Attestation Forms (A.F.) and Special Security Questionnaire (SSQ) may also be downloaded which are required to be filled in by the candidate for carrying out Character & Antecedents verification wherever required. These forms may please be filled in for all the columns correctly and completely and in case the space provided in any of the column is not sufficient for furnishing the information sought, the candidate can utilize an extra sheet. This is, however, made clear that issuance and filling up of the attestation form (AF) and SSQ at this stage does not mean that the candidate has been or would be necessarily selected to the post of ACIO-II/Exe. The duly filled in AF and SSQ forms are required to be deposited by the candidate on the day of interview.
- The candidate is advised to bring this interview letter without which he/she would not be allowed entry. It may be made clear that no request for change of date and place would be entertained.
To all those having font problem in ACIO proforma PDF file, here is the correct version
And for all the remaining files related to OBC certificate format, notification etc. use this folder:
Phone: 91 8800325462 (10AM-6PM / Monday-Friday) & (10AM-4PM/Saturday)
Address (to send letter querries)
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35, S.P. Marg,