Update: RBI has released final list of selected candidates. Click Me
—remaining part is already known to you.
- 31 December 2014: Final result after interview declared.
- October 2014: result and marksheet for written exam declared. (Except for J&K and Tamilnadu)
- September 2014: RBI assistants’ written exam was conducted
- Click me for Marksheets- for both passed and failed candidates.
- Click me to download Interview call letters.
- Click me for see roll number of successful candidates in written exam, and the new application form for them.
I don’t know if following cutoffs are only for Chandigarh or all India. Because so far I saw only one marksheet of a friend who had atpplied for Chandigarh posting.
How to prepare for interview?
Basic fundamentals of all bank interviews are one and same. Covered under this five part article series:
- Stop Feeling Guilty and Tell me about yourself, Stupid cutoffs and Insecurities about Profile
- Why Bank Job? Preparing the Sales Pitch: Career growth, job satisfaction, negative factors, work-profile, Promotion, hierarchy, Sample Answers
- Banking, Economy, Current Affairs, HR and GK related questions for BankPO/MT
- Graduation related Questions: IT, B.E., B.Tech, Biotech, B.Com, BBA, Arts, sample questions from previous interviews
- Stress Interviews, When things don’t go as planned, B.Tech, Engineers and IT Why BankPO?
For more on RBI assistants’ exam question list, preparation strategy visit http://Mrunal.org/IBPS