Diplomacy & globalization
- Strategic autonomy and no military alliances: the two tenants of India’s foreign policy.
- India’s growth and development agenda requires Equidistance diplomacy with all major powers of the world.
- “Terrorism is today an industry of evil. It is not just a threat to peace and security but an attack on humanity as a whole and civilization” (Pranab)
- The long journey of freedom, through space and time of world, has not ended yet.
Democracy & Development
- Progress is necessary, but without responsible development, we will be the agents of our own destruction.
- Only sharp and sustained focus on improving governance, can ensure a better quality of life for ordinary Indians.
- An effective judicial system as an integral part of the economic reform agenda.
- Democracy thrives on the checks and balances and countervailing powers of its institutions.
- The need to isolate student politics from mainstream politics in India.
Society, Culture, Religion
- The argument for temple reform, not for lowering their importance in the life of an ordinance person- Gandhi.
- The modern concept of life requires tolerance for others. -Mohan Bhagwat
- Can the spirit of India be kept alive in an era of Cultural homogenization? (Sushma)
- “Oneness” is the absolute truth and the permanent reality of the Indian way of life. (RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat.)
- The fine line between censorship and moral responsibility. (Context: AIB Roast.)
- The Child is the father of Man (Wordsworth).
- Productivity is rarely dependent on the work of a single worker or supervisor, but is the result of combined efforts. In this backdrop, suggest measures to improve the productivity of Indian bureaucracy.
- Those who have a “why” to live, can bear with almost any “how”- Friedrich Nietzsche. Substantiate with life of a famous personality.
- The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas- Scot Fitzgerald. Elaborate with example of a famous public figure.
- As an administrator, who will you implement the “Quest for excellence” in your work-culture?
Want to participate?
|Post comment below containing topic and keypoints of your essay.||draft essay in MS word, upload It on Google drive. (or write on paper, scan and upload as pdf on google drive) Then comment below this article with two things:
For earlier lists, visit Mrunal.org/essays.
I wana preparePunjab civil services through ESM …Guidelines pl if any???
sir i want to know about financial inclusion
Financial Inclusion is simply providing financial services at affordable cost to the section of disadvantaged and low income segment of the society.
Financial Inclusion in simple words can be put as : Banking sector reaching every nook and corner of the country by making all the people getting involved.
On democracy and development : progress is necessary but without responsible govt. We will be agents of our own destruction.
Points I will add to arguments will include:
1. Govt should be accountable and transparent to ensure fairness.
2. Progress means what? A roadmap of what is going to be done should be presented by govt.
3. The govt should ask for regular feedbacks from public and should pay heed on public opinion.
4. It should pay heed on the public opinion but not try to make any public opinion.
could anyone tell me which topics i should have to prepare for ACIO essay section???? plz reply
I want to know that, is there any chance that upsc will give another attempt to all those students who appeared for prelims in 2011as promised by Jitendra Kumar.
Please clarify the doubt.Thanks.
sir,i want to prepare for cpaf ac..Kindly give me proper guidelines to resolve my hurdles.
hiiiii sir i am prepareing for cpf ac 2015.sir please guide me for international relations and current affairs as i have seen many question from this 2…. and i am a non maths student cal i leave maths part plsssssssss advise me sir
administration begins from oneself. meaning of excellence we understand by implementation of different experiments of administration in small step.. excellence is not the point excellence is habit
– definition of excellence is different for different people.
-for achieving excellence in administration we need to build vision.
-vision should be realized by all the stakeholders.it should be clear what is the task and objective associated with the vision.it has to become dream and motivational factor for all the people associated with the task.
-the next step comes for planning dont forget 90% of the policy fails from planning stage itself..call as policy paralysis
-solution of policy paralysis lies in realistic planning on specific subject.
-integrity and honesty to the task, cooperative mechanism, problem solving discussion, awareness on what we are going to do can institute moral connection of all the stakeholders related to the vision
-as an administrators first of all we have to trust and we have to generate trust for the proposed plan of action
-if we do any task with confidence, self perseverance, in limited area of work there will be no fear of failure.
-gradually every task comes out as excellence even beyond excellence..
As an administrator, who will you implement the “Quest for excellence” in your work-culture?
Why now a days articles on current topics are not being posted?(After NITI Ayog article no big article was published)
Sir, please tell us the topic of last two weeks of february and march as well.! Hope you update it soon. Thanks.!
sir i want to prepare for punjab public service commission. any topics list or tips you would like to share plz
hello sir pls could you guide me the exam pattern of sbi PO preliminary examination………………….
how 2 prepare 4 essay writing
The only way to prepare for essay writing is possible if you have complete and deeply knowledge of the topic selected by you . As it require very much writing practise and your essay will be of UPSC level.
ac exam pettarns
Which structure following in easy
Essay writing strategy sir plzz reply